It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Special Kinda Of Stupid Nurses being replaced by FEMA nurses

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   
So I was watching a TIK TOK and there is a lady that was on a charter bus and she has a conversation with a lady who turns out to be a FEMA nurse. The nurse goes on to tell this lady that they are replacing nurses who quit due to hospitals requiring vaccination or termination.

Here is the kicker. The FEMA nurses tells this lady that FEMA doesnt require vaccination of the FEMA nurses. I can't find anything that supports this ladies claim regarding FEMA and their vaccination policy but if true this is more of hypocrisy in action. The article below also mentions these FEMA nurses are not as experienced as the typical nurse and require catch up training...so much for patient care!

How in the the world does this make sense?

S ource
edit on 14-10-2021 by sirlancelot because: addition

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

We..cannot practice...at all...without certification.

FEMA
Region 2 South

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I've also heard a few stories of people who were let go (or quit) because they refused the corporate mandates for the jabs.

When they applied to a staffing agency, they got their exact job back as a 'temp' - because the temping agency doesn't require the jabs.

The sudden hard push for mandating these experimental jabs coincides with the information coming out showing that they not only don't work, but may actually cause more problems long term...
Coincidence?

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   
From FEMA.gov

"...meet all eligibility requirements listed for the position, including age, medical, education and license/certification, and suitability requirements."

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

are you required to be vaccinated to do your job?

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I read the linked article. No where in that article did it say that FEMA nurses are less experienced and require more training. I think you misunderstood what they said about FEMA training. This is what was actually said:

FEMA nurses are also trained differently than the hospital’s normal staff.

“We put them on an expedited training system and they learn as they go," Bredimus said. " Whereas our normal process, we have a nationally recognized fellowship here that usually takes months."

My wife is a nurse and has done travel nursing. My interpretation of that quote, using my wife's experience as a travel nurse is quite different. Every hospital and facility is different. Anytime a new employee is hired, they usually get training on the system. Computers, reports, supply chain etc. It's different at every hospital. When you need a travel nurse (or a FEMA nurse in this case), it's usually because of staffing issues. They don't have time to give you a 2 week training period that most new employees are given. They need you NOW. As a travel nurse, my wife never got more than an hour of training at a new facility, usually less. She got the basics of their charting system, whether it was electronic or paper and was set loose. She 'learned as she went along' on things such as identifying patients, names of staff, where to find supplies, etc.

That is a far cry from your claim of FEMA nurses being less experienced.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Let me get this straight. Your Title," Special Kinda Of Stupid Nurses being replaced by FEMA nurses" is calling the nurses that refuse the JAB, a Special Kinda Of Stupid . Many here would find that title repugnant, ignorant repulsive and disparaging. I have read enough of your OP to see your nefarious agenda. Good Day!

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   

FEMA Nurses get crash courses in caring for patients: www.newswest9.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   
that is an aggressive marketing campaign eh?

gotta make an example of someone to scare everyone else into getting the jab.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

I just want to add that travel nurses and FEMA nurses are probably more experienced than average. They have to think on their feet, be flexible and learn new and different systems quickly because they are usually being thrown into a crucial situation during staffing shortages. Saying they are less experienced is truly a disservice to their abilities.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

Can you say Cloward - Piven? I knew you could! Yeah that's what's going on with this senseless BS.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Reminds me of this advert I saw a month or so ago...

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Is this the info you were looking for?

UNVaxxed FEMA Nurses Replacing Texas Nurses Who Refused Vaxx (Video)
Web-Link
Link 2

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TarantulaBite

Web-Link
Link 2

That's just rich!

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TarantulaBite

Web-Link
Link 2

Assuming this is factual, and considering we're talking about Texas here, go big or go home and not in the business of rolling over for Brandon Biden, I would like to see one of these Red States play hardball with some of these hospitals/health care systems that are playing shenanigans with their nurses.

Mobilize the N.G. and set up a series of field hospitals to ensure continuity of emergent care for the public.

Go into the hospitals where this garbage is occurring, and notify the administration that their hospital is being shut down for non-compliance with state regulations. Pick one, pick a few.

Clean house with the entire administration, and bring in acting adminstrators that will not mandate vaccination for an ailment on par with the flu, in terms of ability to vaccinate against it.

Then hire back all of the staff let go over this. Use the salaries from the authoritarians ahem I mean administrators that put these policies in place to compensate the staff that had been let go.

Turnabout is fair play.

Your move Brandon.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
So didn't Texas just put in place a Executive Order Prohibiting Vaccine Mandates???
Order

Maybe this FEMA Nurses thing was already in place???

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

This is the way to combat the overreaching by this 'administration'. States create the union not the other way around. Time to go with some federalism. Another avenue to use to try to maintain some semblances of a democratic republic.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

It's si nice to see the Right finally coming around on socialized healthcare.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
Let me get this straight. Your Title," Special Kinda Of Stupid Nurses being replaced by FEMA nurses" is calling the nurses that refuse the JAB, a Special Kinda Of Stupid . Many here would find that title repugnant, ignorant repulsive and disparaging. I have read enough of your OP to see your nefarious agenda. Good Day!

No genius, a comma is missing from OP's title, but it is obvious their intent was to call the situation in which unvaxxed FEMA nurses replace nurses who were fired for being unvaxxed a "special kind of stupid." Whatever agenda you discerned from casting runes on the thread title sure as hell demonstrates you failed to read any of the OP beyond that title. Judging a book by it's title is a special kinda... well, you know.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Staff of Congress and WH do not need the jab either. It is only us little folk trying to carve out a living. It is bull#.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join