It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukrainian sabotage group kidnapped an officer of an international organization

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
a reply to: RussianTroll

I like the implicit threats. You usually post more intelligently.
You don't see me saying AMERICA IS GONNA KILL YOU! do you?

Be more balanced, if you can.

I am always balanced.
But! A kind word and a revolver are always more effective than a simple kind word)))))

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 04:10 AM
link   

This won't end well.I think we all know that. it could if all the parties negotiated in good faith. to end the personal misery. But we all know Some parties will do everything they can, to stoke the fires that always lead to chaos. Let's hope when it goes off, the game will be quick and decisive. The snake has only got one head.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   

lol that was good

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Agreed...none of our business. Especially after this stupid move.

Although im going off what you say here. So i only have 1 source if info that could have some bias.

Why do you think. that there is little information? For example, OSCE Special Representative Mikko Kinnunen, the Russian Foreign Ministry represented by the official speaker Maria Zakharova and the Russian State Duma reacted.
And about the general situation in Ukraine, you can read in this article in the American press:

The DOJ Is Investigating Americans For War Crimes Allegedly Committed While Fighting With Far-Right Extremists In Ukraine

I know i can go find information. I just choose not to. Primarily because the Ukraine is a juice that isn't worth the squeeze as far as getting information and staying informed. Its not relevant to everyday life in central Texas.

Im not doubting you. Only stating that if what you say is true, you are right. But Im ignorant on the situation.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

originally posted by: PiratesCut

Taken by thugs or is there more to it? There usually is……..
Things are heating up Worldwide.
Scary times!

If for you this state terrorism is considered normal, then for the normal civilized world it is not normal.
Now imagine. that a certain state would kidnap an officer of an international organization, an American citizen, subject him to torture and post a photo on the Internet. How long will American missiles and F-35s fly to this state?

How about a foreign State sending it's thugs to another country to try to assassinate someone and his daughter with a nerve agent, killing an innocent citizen and nearly killing a Police Officer?

What stinking hypocrisy.

Pass the sick bag...

edit on 15-10-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2.

If a foreign state had done that they would be dead.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: Oldcarpy2.

If a foreign state had done that they would be dead.

So who do you think did it.

And Litvenenko? Etc.

Jeez, fella?

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Russia was being blamed for everything, it was the popular flavor, at that time, I think it was a false flag. The spooks don't usually blast anything over the front page, the whole idea of that game is to know more than the enemy, and never show how much you actually do know. When you actually have to do something it tends to show what you do know. So you tend to save all the intelligence for the main event. A foreign government whose interest it was to sabotage Russian influence in Europe would do something like that.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Russia was being blamed for everything, it was the popular flavor, at that time, I think it was a false flag. The spooks don't usually blast anything over the front page, the whole idea of that game is to know more than the enemy, and never show how much you actually do know. When you actually have to do something it tends to show what you do know. So you tend to save all the intelligence for the main event. A foreign government whose interest it was to sabotage Russian influence in Europe would do something like that.

Errm. It was Russia. Do try and keep up?

Or do you actually believe those two Russian agents flew to the UK that day just to see the famous Spire, which they never actually went to?

Christ, just how gullible are you?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join