It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow Is Biden now anti Japanese

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 03:04 AM
link   
This is really going to hurt imports of American goods going to Japan.
Gas was at 139 yen per liter, now hitting over 160 yen a liter.
So is t he Biden admin. going to kill off the Japanese economy intentionally.

Here is what is happening. THE YEN NOW IS BETWEEN 113 TO 116 or more at exchange places. This makes American goods much more expensive.
Also it cost more for Japanese companies to buy stuff on the international market.

Anyone here know about how Chinese money is doing, and Taiwan money making its way to America .

This admin. is really pissing off the international community big time.
edit on 1000000027082021-10-14T03:08:27-05:00082710am3 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 1000000058112021-10-14T03:11:58-05:00115810am3 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 1000000024202021-10-14T03:20:24-05:00202410am3 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Don't take it personally as the admin is pissing everyone off except the Taliban .

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 03:09 AM
link   
China: Anti Japanese

Ergo

Joe biDen (the pro segregationist, friend of the KKK and known pedophile): Anti Japanese

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Is anyone really shocked?

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: PiratesCut

I think the new Prime Minister here won't be talking much to china joe.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Sorry to say it, but the international community got exactly what they screamed for. For 4 straight years the international community cried about Trump being so mean and such a horrible President. No worries though, those 81 million voters that seem to have disappeared after election night will give you guys another great 4 years. Then another 4 after that and on and on.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 03:20 AM
link   

The Chinese economy is having a kind of Wile E. Coyote moment right now. They stepped off the cliff and are sort of hanging there waiting to see what happens next. They have a big problem with real estate/home builders losing credit ratings and carrying way too much debt and its affecting their economy, the world's second largest. Bank loans will be harder to get not just for the builders but for buyers also. I don't have any estimates on the ripple effect yet.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Allegedly, 81 million Americans were stupid enough to vote for him, dontcha know? 81 million... either that was a lie, meaning the election was won thanks to wide scale fraud... or the percentage of functional retards in these here Disunited States is frighteningly high.

Regardless, the rest of the world is getting things second hand... we Americans are directly being pissed on by the doddering old bastard daily, sorry the splash is hitting the rest of the world.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 03:39 AM
link   
You guys actually think the US President personally sets global oil prices and currency exchange rates?

Everyone knows it's the Kardashians ......

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew
You guys actually think the US President personally sets global oil prices and currency exchange rates?

Everyone knows it's the Kardashians ......

When he writes EO’s to kill off the US energy sector, I’d say the US President does personally effect oil prices. Unsure about for the entire world but here in the US gas has doubled in less than a year.
edit on 14-10-2021 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

There is a third possibility--though it's somewhat sketchy...

Many of those 81 million are having buyers remorse, and won't admit they voted for him...

Maybe.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: burdman30ott6

There is a third possibility--though it's somewhat sketchy...

Many of those 81 million are having buyers remorse, and won't admit they voted for him...

Maybe.

Either that or they are hiding in the corner ashamed and afraid ! I have noticed a slight decrease in the trolls/bots jumping into every thread with the "Orange man bad BS" but there are still a few klingons hanging around IMO.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Sorry to say it, but the international community got exactly what they screamed for. For 4 straight years the international community cried about Trump being so mean and such a horrible President.

From an international perspective Trump was a 'horrible President'.
None of Biden's many failings will change that.

Trump was an awful President.
Biden is an awful President.

I'd say that is more a damning indictment of the US political system than anything else.

Just because someone dislikes Trump and his policies it doesn't mean that they automatically like and approve of Biden and his policies....you do understand that, don't you?

edit on 14/10/21 by Freeborn because: typo

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Sorry to say it, but the international community got exactly what they screamed for. For 4 straight years the international community cried about Trump being so mean and such a horrible President.

From an international perspective Trump was a 'horrible President'.
None of Biden's many failings will change that.

Trump was an awful President.
Biden is an awful President.

I'd say that is more a damning indictment of the US political system than anything else.

Just because someone dislikes Trump and his policies it doesn't mean that they automatically like and approve of Biden and his policies....you do understand that, don't you?

What was it that Trump did that has effected your personal life?

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

huh?

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 06:52 AM
link   

I didn't like most of his policies.

I don't like the man, what he stands for and what he represents.
He's arrogant, ignorant, egotistical and disrespectful.
He tries to use his power and money to bully people.

I could go on, but this thread isn't about Trump.

I have reasons why I don't like Biden as well.

In my opinion, not that it counts for anything, I don't think either of them are doing/have done anything other than harm the USA's reputation on the international stage.
The USA and its people deserve better.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: PiratesCut

What?

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

So nothing? Alright man, I don’t understand it but if your feelings were hurt that much then so be it. He’s gone now though so all good!

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Well lets just hope he's not like Herpes.

Have to say also If it was all good America would not be tearing herself apart at the seams over the lies the Man spews without any sort of actual tangible evidence to back up his spurious Qanonaclaims of election fraud.

edit on 14-10-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: PiratesCut

I think the new Prime Minister here won't be talking much to china joe.

Biden should learn from Donald Trump and write some "beautiful letters". That does seem to improve relations with foreign leaders!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join