It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Talk about a miscarrage of justice Lieutenant commander Caldwell

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Lieutenant commander Caldwell retired from the Navy and worked as an FBI Section chief until complete retirement to his farm. He attended the January 6, gathering at the White House, never went inside the structure and yet was accused for planning the entire attack on politicians and being a leader of Oath Keepers.. None could be proven when he got a lawyer; so they back tracked and after 49 days in solitary confinement he was released back to his home under a confinement order to stay there. Initially they sent a Swat Team to his house and with guns drawn arrested this grand fatherly gentleman and hauled him off under bogus charges. It comes to mind that over a year ago when TPTB said vets and many other categories were a threat to government ... There are others still in jail whose names came up during during this dragnet of people who were in DC on Jan. 6th.

When the government goes after someone right or wrong the someone will be destitute after trying to defend themselves. Anyway there is a rumble video of the interview conducted by Tucker Carlson of Fox news and no there is not a youtube video that I have found...Wonder why ??

Now in home detention awaiting trial, Caldwell told Fox News host Tucker Carlson “they made me the poster boy.”

“I was defendant No. 1 in a conspiracy,” he explained. “They said I conspired and I actually put together a military-style attack on the Capitol. Then I stormed into the Capitol and did all these terrible things.”

Caldwell said “they even claimed I threatened our lawfully elected representatives in Congress.”

“Total claptrap,” Caldwell told Carlson. “But they sent that information all around the world, across all the media platforms.”

Caldwell was an FBI section chief from 2009 to 2010 after retiring as a lieutenant commander from the Navy.

Julie Kelly told the Caldwells’ story in a column for American Greatness.

Caldwell’s wife awakened him in a panic at 5:30 a.m. on Jan. 19, saying, “The FBI is at the door and I’m not kidding.”

The Navy vet told Kelly there was “a full SWAT team, armored vehicles with a battering ram, and people screaming at me.”

“People who looked like stormtroopers were pointing M4 weapons at me, covering me with red [laser] dots.”

In his interview with Carlson, Caldwell said he and his wife hired a lawyer who demanded that prosecutors present their evidence. “When they couldn’t produce it, they immediately changed their position,” Caldwell said.

“Now they say the exact opposite of what they said. Originally they said I was the commander of the Oath Keepers. That I did this terrible thing to go inside and attack Congress,” he said.

Now prosecutors acknowledge he wasn’t even a member of Oath Keepers, didn’t plan an attack and didn’t go inside the Capitol.

My friends there are some very sick vengeful people in the FBI and DOJ IMO so pray you never get the attention of these mad dogs and they come after you too.
www.lifesitenews.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

This is disgusting!
What is wrong with these people…….
Fear for the children!!!

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: PiratesCut

This is disgusting!
What is wrong with these people…….
Fear for the children!!!

And the entire nation as rogue elements of the government seem to be in control.. I have lost much respect for the FBI and DOJ but hope they never come after me or mine as there seems to be a BIG lack of justice in the leadership of either entity. That actually hurts my feelings to say that.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 06:24 AM
link   
“First they came for the Trumpers, but I was not a Trumper so I said nothing...”

This country has never treated its VETS with respect. From Shays’ Rebellion to this day.

Shays' Rebellion was an armed uprising in Western Massachusetts and Worcester in response to a debt crisis among the citizenry and in opposition to the state government's increased efforts to collect taxes both on individuals and their trades.[2][3][4] The fight took place mostly in and around Springfield during 1786 and 1787. American Revolutionary War veteran Daniel Shays led four thousand rebels (called Shaysites) in a protest against economic and civil rights injustices. Shays was a farmhand from Massachusetts at the beginning of the Revolutionary War; he joined the Continental Army, saw action at the Battles of Lexington and Concord, Battle of Bunker Hill, and Battles of Saratoga, and was eventually wounded in action. -Wikipedia

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 06:52 AM
link   
It is doubtful that you may want to read the Justice Department info, but it's all here if you like. He himself in messages refers to his Oath Keeper friends, documents plans about "coming in heavy", "smiting" those so the certification cannot occur and doing some "hunting" in DC. Along with other plans, none of which appear to be any type of just cheering at a rally.

Case documents are linked here:
Justice Dept PDFs

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: UnRepentantHarlequin

“First they came for the Trumpers, but I was not a Trumper so I said nothing...”

Great first line to get people thinking!
Just the other day a me and friend were chatting on my porch here along SouthCoast Ma. and Shay’s name came up.
Will “We The People” finally get to the point where enough is enough, if so, when?
Time will tell………

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 07:00 AM
link   
This was to send a message to all vets who are seeing the demise of our country. "Defend America, and you will be destroyed." Our military is compromised by the likes of Milly. Our only hope is that our vets unite and storm the capital for real, and protect American sovereignty. Our country must be crushed, before the globalist can take over. Those who are orchestrating this don't care about you or your family.

This isn't about democrats or republicans, they are 2 cheeks on the same butt. This is the globalist against American sovereignty. They will rob kill and destroy us if this isn't stopped.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
It is doubtful that you may want to read the Justice Department info, but it's all here if you like. He himself in messages refers to his Oath Keeper friends, documents plans about "coming in heavy", "smiting" those so the certification cannot occur and doing some "hunting" in DC. Along with other plans, none of which appear to be any type of just cheering at a rally.

Case documents are linked here:
Justice Dept PDFs

Thank you for the link and info. To be honest I trust the the Justice Department's truth section (same with the FBI) about as much as I trust CNN which is ZERO especially if they want to go after someone. A big time lawyer friend told me many years ago the feds have a law against everything so it is not a problem for them to charge you with something and make it stick if they want to.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   

You could be right. We will see in his trial if he refutes that those are his words and actions or if they just try to not allow that evidence in. That would be telling.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   
We become more like the Soviet Union or Nazi Germany every day Damn.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   

It is very soul enriching to me that conservatives in 2021 have discovered something that black and brown people have know for centuries.

Never trust Law Enforcement agencies!

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   
innocent until pro.... ...nevermind

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   

I think you are right! Terrible. He was obviously in no way involved.

He wife on the other hand

How could she betray her husband and the US.
edit on 14-10-2021 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

So you post case documents from the DOJ that one of it's agencies the FBI for the record, investigated and provided the background info to charge this man,the same FBI that lied to get FISA warrants using a known fake dossier to investigate a presidential candidate, as proof?

I wouldn't believe a damn thing the FBI says after the last six years. The DOJ and all it's Red Headed Step Children agencies should be dismantled from the top down and real credibility restored. Hell the FBI has been crocked from it's inception.

edit on 14-10-2021 by TomCollin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Bitter Democrats have created more lies than truths with the whole Jan6 thing.

They want desperately to use it all for the 2022 and 2024 Campaigns.

Wait till somebody exposes and proves all the fake "conservatives" dressed as Trump supporters and as police.

Hundreds of crisis actors involved all paid by Democrat.org 😃

The D.C. court joke setup is involved with fake prosecutions and fake identities 😃

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch

It is very soul enriching to me that conservatives in 2021 have discovered something that black and brown people have know for centuries.

Never trust Law Enforcement agencies!

Stop with that brown and black people garbage. Parroting identity politics BS only proves the brainwashing worked on you.

It doesn't matter what color you are, you get a certain treatment if you go along with this garbage. A totally different treatment, regardless of skin color if you don't.

Ask Larry Elder, Candice Owens, Ben Carson, and any other black or brown person that doesn't bootlick the Democrat agenda.

Or better yet the difference between the BLM rioters vs the Capital riot treatment. BLM rioters were bailed out within the hour, while the Capital rioters are still rotting in jail being tortured.
edit on 14-10-2021 by Dogo22 because: Spell

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

That's not even his wife, or him. that's the other two who the DOJ are charging.
Their both from Ohio, names are

Army veteran Jessica Watkins, 38.
Marine veteran Donovan Crowl, 50.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: TomCollin

That's not even his wife, or him. that's the other two who the DOJ are charging.
Their both from Ohio, names are

Army veteran Jessica Watkins, 38.
Marine veteran Donovan Crowl, 50.

wow, that makes that post look super stupid. Nice catch.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

One could almost argue by intention
Such big brains here.
edit on 14-10-2021 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Too hard to admit you made a mistake?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join