It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pfizers own study shows that the shot doesn't do much

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity
Possibly going on a wild spin, but the idea of "sterilization" as you put it, could that be the idea behind it? With the world population rising up and up in a steady rate, and advancements in medicine to increase lifespan are there many well thought out theories on the virus itself and the vaccines that they manufacture being a way to lessen the amount the reproduction done in a way that in a few years when the results come back that way, they can claim it was a new medicine and it was just an unexpected side effect? I feel like I've heard others have the same thought but never in any large capacity that seems to carry much weight with the public, at least not that I've seen.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   
What the heck do you mean "the shot doesn't do much". Have you been living in a cave????
Now I've had 2 jabs and I'm going to die in the middle of October, or next year, I'm going to be sterile, I'm going to be exceptionally vulnerable so when they come with a minor virus it will kill me to order, etc. etc. etc. Oh and they'll be able to find my body cos they've injected a tracking chip. Oh dear, aren't I cynical.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Well, it's true by their own research data.I didn't make that up. The Governments around the world pushing it, might all be idiots, but since they are not, in most cases actually having the shot in the arm themselves, one does wonder why?

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
What the heck do you mean "the shot doesn't do much". Have you been living in a cave????
Now I've had 2 jabs and I'm going to die in the middle of October, or next year, I'm going to be sterile, I'm going to be exceptionally vulnerable so when they come with a minor virus it will kill me to order, etc. etc. etc. Oh and they'll be able to find my body cos they've injected a tracking chip. Oh dear, aren't I cynical.

Yeah, your finished. Enjoy xmas this year, if you get that far!
edit on 14-10-2021 by KingDoey because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Perhaps someone should tell the ID-10-T Politicians™,
whom are all still selling the Jibber-Jabbers™ as ' Safe-and-Effective™ ' ?

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Methinks the Jibber jabber rollout should have gone a lot smoother than it has. I wonder how long it will be before the hospitals start filling up. According to conspiracy logic, body disposal might be an issue, but if handled efficiently, Since they died of a transmissible disease it should be straight off to the hospital furnace. with all the other medical waste.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 04:30 AM
link   
After properly reading the paper the author makes ridiculous claims like 'no vaccine has ever had a health benefit' and is catagorising a mild headache or sore arm for 1 - 2 days as a life threatening event with 'severe morbidity' so the results fit in with his predetermined conclusion that all vaccines cause severe morbidity.

It's published in a fake journal on its first ever issue and run by a listed predatory publisher who focus on rapidly re-printing papers after recieving payment from the author rather than the focus being on scientific accuracy and a thorough peer-review process.
Beal's list - SciVision Publishers LLC Predatory Publisher

It's not gone through any peer review process as it breaks most of the claimed publisher ethics via fabrication and falsification of data, selective ommision and deletion and supression of conflicting data for no scientific or statistical reason plus the methodology is complete #e using an illogical and invalid statistical method and the author is having to rely on an online social science calculator to work these out despite SPSS being the universal/required tool to use.

The churnal name Trends in Internal Medicine is trying to pass itself off as the actual scientific and highly crediblejournal Current Trends in Internal Medicine. They use the same misleading naming in their other publications such as Otorhinolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery mimicing the credible Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery.

TL;DR - The paper was written by an idiot who paid $8000 to get it re-printinted in an obviously fake journal a five minute check would have revealed was a scam. I wouldn't trust him to tie his shoelaces let alone conduct valid scientific analysis.

edit on 15-10-2021 by bastion because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-10-2021 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Phew, that's a relief, that means I can get the vax, and it's safe because you have fact-checked it, but I am still concerned insurance companies won't pay out if the Vax injuries me, why is that. Is it still experimental or something?

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Yeah, I noticed that too, but I think they meant 44 days after the 2nd dose (30 days after the highest point, which is 14 days after the 2nd shot) in the news article because they forgot that they start counting after 14 days as point zero in the graphs in the paper. So when in the published paper (in particular the graphs) they say after 30 days, it's actually 44 days after the 2nd shot. I guess the news article writers didn't notice.

I also figured in the news article they meant 22% from what it was (so 22% of 80% in my example, which is 80 * 0.78 left over after 30 days after the highest point), cause if you use a 22% drop as an absolute number (80-22, like you did) the discrepency between the news article and the paper (graphs) is even bigger than the one I was talking about, plus you end up going negative. So I realised that fairly quickly (in order to get the news article to match up better with the graphs in the paper). I was trying to reconcile what the news article was reporting with the paper after all.

But even if I do all that for the newspaper article, I still can't get to a 22% drop in any of the graphs in figure 2. I do feel they got the 22% number somewhere out of the paper though.
edit on 15-10-2021 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

Ral-life shows that Vaccine deaths in Taiwan have now exceeded covid deaths. from official figures.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   

The numbers reported in the bitchute video sound a bit useless to me for various reasons I don't really want to get into. And they are not described as "vaccine deaths". But as "people dying after vaccination" (no cause specified, as implied in the expression "vaccine deaths", which implies the vaccine was the cause).

I think they've used HCQ in Taiwan, at least up to a point in time. This reality makes a significant impact on any sort of analysis on Covid-related deaths. It could also be that HCQ is more readily available there to people (like over the counter), this too has a significant impact on the numbers and any analysis based on them.
edit on 15-10-2021 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

They did show what looks like a government, screenshot in the vid. Who knows, if it is a population control tool. It might be that a slow drop from 11.5 billion people will take too long for the planet to recover. Gates and Fauci might be considered in the future as the heroes that saved the planet. Anything is possible. But the problem is everyone wants to go to heaven, but no one wants to die. So if it is a population tool it will soon show up that population numbers are dropping, and then the #storm will be epic.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join