It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loudoun County School Board & Authorities Hid Rape of Girl By Boy in Skirt in restroom

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   

By Michael Austin October 12, 2021 at 3:34pm

When Scott Smith went to the Loudoun County school board meeting on June 22, he says he had one intention — to tell the story of his daughter’s rape.

One of the items to be discussed at the meeting was a proposed school district policy that would allow students to enter their bathroom of choice based on their “gender identity.”

A number of protesting parents had gathered to voice their opinions. Others supported the policy, denouncing their more conservative peers as bigots.

School superintendent Scott Ziegler assured parents that there is no reason to be concerned over the inclusion of transgender students in bathrooms and locker rooms.

When Beth Barts, a member of the school board, asked at the meeting if the school district had “assaults in our bathrooms or locker rooms regularly,” Ziegler said that wasn’t a problem.

To my knowledge, we don’t have any record of assaults occurring in our restrooms,” he said, according to The Daily Wire (subscription required).

“Have we had any issues involving transgender students in our bathrooms or locker rooms?” Barts asked, according to The Daily Wire.

Loudoun County Dad Says His Daughter Was Raped by Boy in Girls' Bathroom and School Tried to Cover It Up

The father of a 9th grade girl went to a school meeting to protest there and make public the fact that his daughter had been raped by a boy in a skirt in the girls' bathroom. The rape had happened 2 months before the father was arrested and the father didn't see authorities, or the school board admit what had happened. In fact they even told the father to stay quiet about what had happened. The father had been arrested in July, 2021.

Some people, those whom are pro-transgenders sharing bathrooms with girls, one woman in specific claimed to the father's face that she didn't believe his daughter. The two started yelling at each other, then the police grabbed the arm of the father and when he yanked his arm away he was punched and thrown to the floor by the police. Of course the far leftist woman was not arrested and the police did not put their hands on her...

The School superintendent Scott Ziegler, as well as authorities also attempted to hide this crime. The boy was quietly transferred to another school, and that boy was arrested for raping another girl in the school he was transferred to...

The father even states that he was told to stay quiet, and to keep away from social media as they attempted to hide this crime.

When a pro-transgender bathroom draconian parent, a woman, told the father that she thought his daughter was lying he did raise his voice at which point the police were telling him to stay quiet and leave, but the father didn't want to leave, a cop grabbed the arm of the father, he yanked it away and the father was punched, thrown to the floor and a fight ensued at which point the father was arrested. Of course the far leftist woman whom also yelled at the father claiming she didn't believe his daughter was not arrested and the police did not put their hands on her.

"We can confirm a May 28, 2021 case that involved a thorough 2-month-long investigation that was conducted to determine the facts of the case prior to arrest," the sheriff’s office told Fox News. "This case is still pending court proceedings. The Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office is not able to provide any documents that pertain to a pending case." The sheriff's office confirmed that the case involved sexual assault.

All juvenile records are sealed, but Smith’s attorney Elizabeth Lancaster told The Daily Wire that the boy was subsequently charged with two counts of forcible sodomy, one count of anal sodomy, and one count of forcible fellatio.

Loudoun County father arrested at school board event says school tried to cover up daughter's bathroom assault

I told you progressives, the far left would attempt to hide such crimes. This is not the first time that far leftwing/progressive/democrats have attempted to hide such crimes.

Even in ATS when I reported a similar case, but this time the perpetrators were all immigrants boys that had been allowed into the U.S. through the Afghan refugee program raped a small girl, that thread was put in the LOL forum because authorities in that case also claimed that it was all a lie, when in fact it had happened. It took several people from the area complaining about this for authorities to finally admit the crime did occur.

Now we have this case and who knows how many more cases like this one are kept hidden from the public.

In this case it is not known whom the boy is since apparently he is also a minor and all facts about the case are sealed.

edit on 13-10-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

+27 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

If the woke leftists don't immediately condemn this then it'll be obvious that they endorse the rape of young girls.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

If the woke leftists don't immediately condemn this then it'll be obvious that they endorse the rape of young girls.

Many will proclaim that the police were right in arresting the father, when authorities and the school board, alongside the School superintendent Scott Ziegler all lied and hid this crime. Two months went by and the only thing done was that the School board, and authorities, transferred the rapist to another school where he raped another girl... Two more months went by.

This is what these "pro-transgender policies" are allowing, and this won't be the last time this will happen.

edit on 13-10-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

+22 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   

It's been obvious to anyone who watches not only the goings on in Democratic politics but Hollywood that the woke leftists have always endorsed the rape of young girls.

Now excuse me, I have an Epstein Halloween prop to put up in the front yard.

It won't hang itself, after all...

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Wtf man? Not only did they cover it up they let it escalate till the point dad needed to kick someone’s ass to get an investigation going?

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I really can't publically say what I would have done had it been my daughter.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   
If they teach this stuff in school, what did they expect to get out of this, nice, normal and behaved students?

+6 more 
link   
I would make a project out a person who did that.

link   
Another Democrat coverup found 😎

Keep voting. Keep voting. ♾️

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   

I really can't publically say what I would have done had it been my daughter.

You are a Veteran and a smart cookie.

So what you would have done would never have been public knowledge.

And why use the white van and a place we never heard about somewhere outside Vegas...

I have a tractor and 400 acres.

PM me anytime.

link   
a reply to: Brotherman

This is a such sad story. And this happened publicly.

link   

Oh, it is bad. This is not the first time boy in skirt offended and the school is trying to cover it up.

www.theblaze.com...

Smith says that the boy wore a skirt when he entered the girls' bathroom and allegedly attacked his daughter.

After the alleged attack, the administration called Smith to come to the school and told him it would handle the incident "in-house."

According to Smith's attorney, the suspect made self-incriminating statements during an interview with prosecutors and a conviction is "expected imminently, likely in the form of a plea deal to a charge of felony aggravated sexual battery."

During the June school board meeting, school officials told parents minutes before Smith's arrest that concerns about transgender students in bathrooms or locker rooms were a "red herring" and that there were no records of assaults occurring in bathrooms. They did not inform the public of the alleged assault against Smith's daughter, which was reported to police three weeks before.

Meanwhile, the 15-year-old male suspect who allegedly attacked Smith's daughter has not yet been convicted and is accused of sexually assaulting another girl at a different school.
On Oct. 7, the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office announced that "a teenager from Ashburn has been charged with sexual battery and abduction of a fellow student at Broad Run High School."

"The investigation determined on the afternoon of October 6, the 15-year-old suspect forced the victim into an empty classroom where he held her against her will and inappropriately touched her," police said.

The Daily Wire reported that the suspect is the same male student who allegedly assaulted Smith's daughter.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
If they teach this stuff in school, what did they expect to get out of this, nice, normal and behaved students?

I agree with you and this is how you create a generation of angry students.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   
The country/world is run by criminals, so I'm not surprised in the least.
What better place to hide behind organized crime then being a 'government'/or 'government entity' ?

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   

There wouldn't be enough left to fill a tea cup, but you never know.

Thanks Little Sister.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I will say it for you DB...some body would be touting a serious arse whooping....Whether it's the fruitcake that did the deed or the whimpy school board douche that denied it. Fruitcake needs a dose of reality....Federal POUND YOU IN THE ARSE Prison would be a good start. He want's to be a girl......I'm sure them inmates could fix him right the hell up.a reply to: DBCowboy

edit on Octoberpm31b202121527 by Fatboy527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Here is more info about the second rape by the same bisexual boy.

October 12, 2021
The Virginia police and county prosecutors told Mr. Smith to keep his mouth shut. Meanwhile the rapist was transferred to another school where he sexually assaulted another teenage girl last week. Only after the second rape did the issue start to become public as the father of the first victim would no longer stay quiet.

Loudoun County, Virginia, School Board Covered Up Student Rape and Had Father of Victim Arrested to Keep Him Quiet, National School Board Association Then Labeled the Father a Domestic Terrorist

edit on 13-10-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add date of article.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I'd say that if he ain't raped a boy yet then he ain't Bi-sexual...He's a predator.a reply to: ElectricUniverse

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Of course, you all can guess what the far left did in social media about the father after he was arrested...

A Virginia father who went viral after being dragged out of a Loudoun County school board meeting and arrested for protesting its proposed transgender policies has now revealed he was trying to tell the room that his daughter had been raped by a boy at school in the girls’ bathroom.

Scott Smith was photographed on June 22 being dragged out of the heated meeting with his torso exposed in Leesburg, Virginia. The 48-year-old plumber was ridiculed on social media afterwards and was painted by the left to be a deranged, right-wing bigot.

Loudo un County father who was dragged out of woke school board meeting reveals his daughter was 'raped' in the girls' bathroom by a 'skirt-wearing' male student who was arrested for assaulting a SECOND girl months later - but staff did nothing

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fatboy527
I'd say that if he ain't raped a boy yet then he ain't Bi-sexual...He's a predator.a reply to: ElectricUniverse

He is described as bisexual in the article, so I reported it as such. I don't believe all bisexual people do this. But that's what the articles stated.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join