It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ministry has a new album out : Moral Hygiene

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   

First single from the new album "Moral Hygiene".

Sounds pretty smooth.

I've been a Ministry fan since I first heard Stigmata at the tender age of twelve at a teen dance club inside the infamous Texas Bluebonnet Palace while my parents waltzed to the County Classics in the main hall.

I had been waiting for a song I liked and when Stigmata started playing, the rest of the crowd got off the dance floor and I jumped on.

I danced my little heart out, looked like I was stomping cockroaches but my heart was in it and I loved the song.

All the other teens started snickering and laughing at how I was the only one out there, when suddenly two HUGE dudes wearing camo pants and jump boots jumped on the floor with me and busted out their moves.

I was so greatful I wasn't the only one who liked that song.

When Psalm 69 dropped several years later my Senior Year, I was hooked.

Seen them twice in concert.

Always a great experience.
Great people.

We got any Ministry fans here?

edit on 10/13/21 by GENERAL EYES because: fixed video embed

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

We got any Ministry fans here?

Oh yea.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Awesome. And with Psalm69 there is only one thing you can ever do, and that's ding a ding dang my dang a long ling long

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

It's all coming together nicely, isn't it?

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Amen, Brother!

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   

It is.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Lets get this party started.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Al Jourgensen is a goof ball. I will look for the new album tonight. I assume it was released already?

Thx for the info.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DebtSlave

Everyone loves Uncle Al. He's a card.

He's also very intelligent and observant.

edit on 10/13/21 by GENERAL EYES because: fixed link

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   

I haven't seen a Ministry music video as good as Disinformation since Lies, lies, lies. Thx for the post!

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DebtSlave

You are most definitely welcome!

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   

I like ministry. Listen to most of the mind is a terrible thing at least twice a month when i drive to the office. With that said, i would never take moral advice from Al Jourgensen. Never. Dennis Leary joked about the amount of drugs kieth richards did like it was unrivaled. I guarantee kieth richards is a role model compared to Al.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

Al has gone through his shares of battles over the years. He had a small nightclub in Austin in the 90's and rumor is he was kicked out of town because of all the Heroin being dealt there. I lived there back during those days, but never ran into him because although I love the music, I am not into the drug scene.

He's still a nice and genuine guy though.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 04:37 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Saw them with Korn (I think) way back sometime in the 90s. Have (had) tickets to see them next week with Front Line Assembly and Helmet, but the show was postponed until next spring and the lineup changed. FLA and Helmet replaced by The Melvins and Corrosion of Conformity. Would much rather see the first two, but oh wells.

Might as well keep the tickets since they're first row.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Oh man. My roommate and I used to blaaaast Stigmata to get amped up for rugby matches in college. Played for 10 years or so after college. Before every game. Stigmata!

My favorite weapon... is the look in your eeeeeeyes! You're all out of lies.... You're all out or lies.

Crouch. Touch. Engage! My understanding is the ref's scrum commands are different now, but that Stigmata four beat drum riff always played in my head locking into the scrum.

Great tune.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I like the new one. Here's another old one. It's Jello Biafra.

new topics

top topics

join