It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Study Shows Vaccinated At HIGHER RISK of COVID Infection

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   
More and more data is confirming this. As the vax effectiveness wears off, the results are flipping. It seems people are going from being extra protected, to extra vulnerable. It seems the half baked vax may be weakening immune response after revving it up.

Here is the study. Most pertinent info is on page 13
assets.publishing.service.gov.uk...

I would have posted an image of the data, but I cannot figure out how to upload images to this site.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TrollMagnet

Where are you getting the "extra protected" part of that?
So far most of the evidence I've see (not news headlines) point to the vax didn't do anything to help, but will randomly kill.
Now, like you're pointing out, some of the places with higher rates of 'vaccinated' people are the same places that are seeing higher rates of infections and deaths.

I haven't trusted it from the start when they first announced this "naturally occurring" virus, and I certainly didn't begin to trust it more when they started trying to force vaccines with zero long term testing on them.

Now we're starting to see that I might have been right- which is probably why they're really starting to push the idea of forcing it on us.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrollMagnet
More and more data is confirming this. As the vax effectiveness wears off, the results are flipping. It seems people are going from being extra protected, to extra vulnerable. It seems the half baked vax may be weakening immune response after revving it up.

I would have posted an image of the data, but I cannot figure out how to upload images to this site.

Did you read the footnote on page 13 that said:

“Interpretation of the case rates in vaccinated and unvaccinated population is particularly susceptible to changes in denominators and should be interpreted with extra caution.”

I think they anticipated responses like yours and tried to head them off. I also think it means that when a large fraction of the population is vaccinated (as it is in the UK) then the denominator of the statistics applying to the unvaccinated gets smaller and smaller.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 08:02 PM
link   
They are higher risk because they get careless and end up getting infected.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   

I've been suspecting this from the start , and heard this earlier as well. That the vax destroys the natural immunity and replaces it with an artificial one that needs 'boosters' in order to stay active.

This way off course they can enslave us. Misbehaved? Could be something as sinister as wanting to go for a walk after 7pm , who knows what they will come up with to further restrict , but no booster shot for you then!

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   

This is good news. Everyone should get vaccinated, contract Covid-19, and recover.

That's the only way to end the hysteria and get this damn Sars bug out of the daily news cycle.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer
“Interpretation of the case rates in vaccinated and unvaccinated population is particularly susceptible to changes in denominators and should be interpreted with extra caution.”

If you look at the recent studies coming out that study the vax and find unfavorable data, every one of them have that crap in there. Here is another one I believe I posted, or someone else did that shows the vax as ineffective by their own numbers, then they recommend the vax at the end. link.springer.com...

No one that does not include that is getting published. I would bet anything on it that the people researching this know in their little circles to speak good about the vax in their papers, while showing the intelligent people irrefutable data that says what they really want us to know.

At least the smarter people will die off at lower rates. Darwin will be right again. I think most politicians and journalists are too stupid to understand what they are reading, as long as it says good stuff about vaxxing.

I really wish that was hyperbole, but I think we have reached peak stupid. All the intelligent people are mostly on our own now. The data is the only thing to go on anymore.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
Where are you getting the "extra protected" part of that?

OK, so within two weeks of people's second shot (the survivors), they are more susceptible to getting COVID because their immune systems are compromised. They dont count that in the numbers of "breakthrough cases" because it is a 'known reaction', and they weren't worried about higher rates in the first two weeks for something they claimed would be a decade of protection. Thats the big pharma argument.

That being said, after that period they have a few months of increased immunity compared to someone who has never caught COVID, but they only have immunity to a small part of the virus.

As the research I posted indicates, and other research indicates, somewhere around 6+ months the effects rapidly go from above average protection when compared to someone who has not been vaxxed, to less protection. Because of where we are in regards to when the vax became widely available, this is the bleeding edge of the data we have. It all points to the same thing though.

At best, the vax is ineffective after a year. At worst, your immune system is shot after a year and if you dont keep getting shots your body will not be able to defend itself and you will die. So you would have to rely on big pharma to stay alive and healthy.

Ask your doctor what their COVID protocol is if you have not had COVID and are worried. Ask if they will prescribe you HCQ or Ivermectin. If they wont, I would find a doctor that will and switch practices. Thats what I would do, not saying you should. But thats what the data points towards being the safest and most effective, and it appears more than half our politicians would completely agree with me, if they weren't busy lying through their teeth 24/7.
edit on 13-10-2021 by TrollMagnet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   
this is what we are up against.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Firing people will cause more grief and death not to mention economic problems for everyone, not just the unvaccinated. Prices will rise, shortages increase and more firings and layoffs.

If less people are bouncing dollars around in an economy then guess what dummies? MORE will lose their job since their is LESS business.

It's not worth mandating it. It's causing more problems.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

Yes, poverty is the big killer. Even with deaths purported to have been caused by c19, occur more frequently amongst lower socio-economic groups.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Well get covid then get natural.immunity.. no need for vaccine at any stage. The vaccine will compromise your natural immunity is a reply to: carewemust

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 06:19 AM
link   
It shows the opposite really. The hospitalisation and death from Covid rate in unvaxxed groups is 2 - 10 times higher than in vaxxed groups with the data suggesting 127,500 deaths and 24,144,000 and 96 - 99.2% of the population have immunity from vaccination or recovering from covid in all age groups.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: YongSu

Agreed

I've been vaccinated from the beginning and I still don't take my hazmat suit off when I'm out in public... which is very rarely.

I haven't gotten covid yet; so it is clear to me that the vaccine really does work.
edit on 14-10-2021 by dandandat2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2

Agreed

I've been vaccinated from the beginning and I still don't take my hazmat suit off when I'm out in public... which is very rarely.

I haven't gotten covid yet; so it is clear to me that the vaccine really does work.

Correlation does not equal causation. 99% of unvax do not get covid. This does not prove not taking the vaccine causes not catching covid. BTW,without testing, you never know if you are infected.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The daily news cycle, as you call it accurately, is controlled by those who brought this scamdemic to us. The daily news cycle is an essential part of the scam, and that was mentioned by Peter Dasak, whose name I'm probably misspelling.

This was a planned event, and there is ample evidence to prove that.

The OP is right--10 months of data from around the world show the clot shots to be some form of biological weapons.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2

I live in a major US city with kids in school, and I just rode 10,000 miles cross country on a motorcycle in August and went to Sturgis and a bunch of other places with crowds like Yellowstone, Grand Canyon.

I am not vaxxed. I did not get sick. I am almost 40.

Seems to me my immune system really does work.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrollMagnet

Duh seems to be the right response.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

This is good news. Everyone should get vaccinated, contract Covid-19, and recover.

Cwe, I usually respect your viewpoint, but on this is you are way way wrong.

Everyone I know is staying as far away from the jab as possible. You should also limit your exposure to those jabbed for at least 2 weeks, but a month is better, to avoid their shedding.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

That's the only way to end the hysteria and get this damn Sars bug out of the daily news cycle.

And then there's things like this:
www.ntd.com...

In Taiwan, the number of people dying after their COVID-19 vaccination is exceeding the number of deaths from the virus itself.

Taiwan’s health authorities say that as of Monday, deaths after vaccination reached 865. While deaths from the virus are 845.

Don't need to really click the link though, unless you really want someone to narrate what I just pasted.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join