It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NBA Star With Clots--"Vaccine Ended My Season--1000 Percent"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs
a reply to: IAMTAT

So what you are saying is my body and system is able to handle this harsh vaccine, while a superb athlete cannot. I knew I was super human.

That's not how it works. The vaccines are not one-size-fits-all, but they are treated as such. Genetic factors, body chemistry, immune system all play a role in determining whether you will be protected, made more susceptible, harmed, unharmed or killed by the vaccine.

My family (for generations) is super healthy, very rarely get sick at all, and yet, my father was killed by an influenza vaccine. The adverse reaction caused an auto-immune blood disorder which spiraled out of control. He also had a severe reaction to an antibiotic in the course of treatment. My brother had a similar reaction to the same antibiotic.

You can bet we'll never get another vaccine, nor take that particular antibiotic.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
NBA Player, Brandon Goodwin was a point guard for the Atlanta Hawks...until he listened to Joe Biden say that getting the "vaccine" would keep him safe.

Brandon then did the patriotic thing and got his patriotic jab!

Brandon was in superb physical health and peak physical condition BEFORE his jabbing.
AFTER Brandon's jab...not so much

Brandon's story takes a turn for the worse.

Let's hear what Brandon has to say about what happened after his jab:

“I was fine until then. I was fine up until I took the vaccine, I was fine. People trying to tell you, ‘No. It’s not the vaccine.’ How do you know? You don’t know. Yes, the vaccine ended my season. One thousand percent.” – Brandon Goodwin

So what actually happened to Brandon after he got his "vaccine"?

Let's go back to Brandon to hear it from him:

“I got sick, and I never quite recovered from it. I would always have back pain. I was just super tired in the games. I was so tired. I felt like I couldn’t run up and down the court. My back was hurting. My back really started hurting bad. Then, I’m like, ‘OK. I need to go to the doctor. That’s when I found out I had blood clots. That all within the span of a month.” – Brandon Goodwin

www.redvoicemedia.com...

Unfortunately for Brandon...after developing blood clots, his season ended early...and he has not been signed with another NBA team since being released from the Hawks after his diagnosis.

Back to Brandon:

“I don’t know where I’m playing at this year. I’m not going to lie to y’all. I don’t know. (The Hawks) were just like, ‘Don’t say anything about it, don’t tell anybody. I’m like, ‘Bruh, what?’” – Brandon Goodwin

Brandon's career may very well be over thanks to the "vaccine".

Please join me in wishing Brandon our best:

LETS GO BRANDON!

I have zero doubt that he is correct it was a result of the vaccine.

Zero doubt.

Edit: Let’s Go Brandon!!
edit on 17-10-2021 by VulcanWerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

yeah... you're like... judge dredd, dude!

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join