It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NBA Star With Clots--"Vaccine Ended My Season--1000 Percent"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   
NBA Player, Brandon Goodwin was a point guard for the Atlanta Hawks...until he listened to Joe Biden say that getting the "vaccine" would keep him safe.

Brandon then did the patriotic thing and got his patriotic jab!

Brandon was in superb physical health and peak physical condition BEFORE his jabbing.
AFTER Brandon's jab...not so much

Brandon's story takes a turn for the worse.

Let's hear what Brandon has to say about what happened after his jab:

“I was fine until then. I was fine up until I took the vaccine, I was fine. People trying to tell you, ‘No. It’s not the vaccine.’ How do you know? You don’t know. Yes, the vaccine ended my season. One thousand percent.” – Brandon Goodwin

So what actually happened to Brandon after he got his "vaccine"?

Let's go back to Brandon to hear it from him:

“I got sick, and I never quite recovered from it. I would always have back pain. I was just super tired in the games. I was so tired. I felt like I couldn’t run up and down the court. My back was hurting. My back really started hurting bad. Then, I’m like, ‘OK. I need to go to the doctor. That’s when I found out I had blood clots. That all within the span of a month.” – Brandon Goodwin

www.redvoicemedia.com...

Unfortunately for Brandon...after developing blood clots, his season ended early...and he has not been signed with another NBA team since being released from the Hawks after his diagnosis.

Back to Brandon:

“I don’t know where I’m playing at this year. I’m not going to lie to y’all. I don’t know. (The Hawks) were just like, ‘Don’t say anything about it, don’t tell anybody. I’m like, ‘Bruh, what?’” – Brandon Goodwin

Brandon's career may very well be over thanks to the "vaccine".

Please join me in wishing Brandon our best:

LETS GO BRANDON!

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Is ESPN carrying these tragic events?

NBA star Kyrie Irving looks SMART today for not getting the potentially dangerous experimental Covid-19 vaccine.

And the NBA looks so stupid for benching him.

Kyrie benched by the ignorant NBA: apnews.com...

edit on 10/13/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Goodwin an NBA star? LOL … is like calling me a NASCAR elite just because I drive a car. Dude average 4.7 PPG for his career.

Sad to see this happening to him and hopefully he can get to the court soon.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Of course Espcnn isn't gonna carry this story. They're to busy having Steven A Smith chastise Kyrie for not getting jabbed.....

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   

In another thread I mentioned that now experts are after years and years of recommending aspirin for the prevention of heart attacks, stokes blood clots, high blood pressure, they say now don't take it it bad for you. Especially if your over 60.

Now I'm getting more and more convinced that the ptb are up to something, Come Man it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see
all the things going on.

Taking aspirin to prevent heart attack may cause more harm than good, task force says
edit on 13-10-2021 by TomCollin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   

I'm just glad he's still alive and that Biden's mandate didn't kill him.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Bunch

It doesn't matter if he was in the same league as LeBron or someone who cleans the sweat up after someone flops down on the court in over dramatic fashion. He was a healthy young man with his whole life in front of him, could have just as well been you or I, and now he's dealing with chronic health issues. That should not happen to anyone!

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   

So what you are saying is my body and system is able to handle this harsh vaccine, while a superb athlete cannot. I knew I was super human.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

So what you are saying is my body and system is able to handle this harsh vaccine, while a superb athlete cannot. I knew I was super human.

...could say the same about the 98% of Americans who got COVID and shook it off without any complications, ya?

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: MDDoxs

...could say the same about the 98% of Americans who got COVID and shook it off without any complications, ya?

Totally!

Though I would say my physiology is probably still more advanced since many of our members continue to decry the dangers of the vaccine and how non lethal COVID is. I am strong and I survived the vaccine, hear me roar.
edit on 13-10-2021 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   

So a person takes an experimental drug they forced him to take to play and fulfill his contact to get paid and all you can say is...he isn't a star...

So what...it doesn't count? The man was healthy and being a player in the NBA has pretty good doctors so I would assume more than most he would know. Gets a shot of experimental mRNA and develops never before had blood clots out of no where ...to the point it is keeping him from playing. I'd say that's a problem and scarier than coved ever was...
edit on 13-10-2021 by RickyD because: WTF is up with autocorrect these days...its all over the place and wrong more than right...

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

Have you had blood work done recently?

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

Have you had blood work done recently?

Hey again. As I answered in other thread, yes I did have recent work up and I all healthy. Mental health could be questionable though

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   

You do realize those guys are the 1% of 1% of 1% or players that make it out of High school and college ball to reach that level. Yes they are stars and elite athletes.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I've never said the shot was worse than the COVID itself, per se. I've simply said the shot doesn't vaccinate you against COVID (at least when using any definition of the word "vaccinate" older than 12 months ago...) and it represents just as much of a crap shoot as the COVID itself does alongside that negligible protection against catching and transmitting the COVID. The main difference is that nobody in their right mind is out there actively trying to catch COVID... so by that alone the odds of remaining healthy are highest in those unvaccinated folks. With the shots you're literally choosing to play the "will my body react badly to this?" game. Again adding in the fact that even when the shot goes perfectly you're still just as susceptible to catching and contracting COVID as those without said shots and I just don't see any benefit personally... which is my choice same as getting the shot was you choice.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Appreciate the reply. The comments I referenced did not necessarily come from you, but a significant majority of our fellow members.

Based on your comment, perhaps I am braver as well?

edit on 13-10-2021 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Bravery? LMAO, bravery is a word scrawled across a #house wall by someone with zero comprehension of modern times and a laughable sense of longing for eras passed by. We've turned "bravery" in this world into being gay, choosing to undergo cancer treatment when you've been diagnosed with cancer, going into a room where 100% of the occupants don't particularly like you, etc... the word has zero meaning left. If you wanna say you're "braver" then sure, you're more experienced with being a gay cancer survivor in a room occupied by at least one or two people that chuckle at you daily than I am. You go be you while I remain over here not giving a F about ridiculous and meaningless modern buzz words that only stole the word from bygone eras while leaving everything that made the word special behind.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Oppositeoftruth

I’m not taking issues with anything your are saying. My issue is with calling him an NBA star… he ain’t! Period! And I hope he recovers fully and can get back to court.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Brit-Tex

Very well aware of that.

He ain’t no LeBron James though.

I don’t see the need in sensationalizing the story… it’s pretty tragic whether be a NBA star, a regular player or a regular Joe/Jane.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   

He was able to do one thing LeBron can't do, however: reliably play defense.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join