It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Québec delays vaccine mandate for health-care workers by one month, fearing staffing crisis.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Perhaps nothin more than a minor victory, but who knows what point will make more-and-more of the general population start to question the Mandates™.

Linky.

A minor victory here today : as the Health-Ministry™ was forced to give an extension to their supposed 'deadline' for the provinces healthcare workers be ' Fully-Vaxxed™ '.

They were gonna be short 8000 healthcare workers, and said the system couldn't handle the shortage.
LoL !

They have major publicity campaigns to attract recent retirees back to work, but not so successful, it seems.

Was driving-around today, doing errands, picking-up yummies like Absinthe and Black Cumin seed oil, and heard a few different news shows on the radio.

One supposed ' Doctor™ ' representing a regional ' Health-Authority'™ was disgusted, and called the Politicians™ weak for backtracking on their very public promise to not back-down from the ' Deadlines™ '.

Another interviewee was from the association of old-folks homes was glad for the delay, seeing as how they are already short-staffed, and cutting thousands of elderly-care workers would be another disaster.

Seems all we got these days, are these piddly minor-victories.
So let's enjoy 'em !!!!! LoL !!!!!

edit on 13-10-2021 by Nothin because: sp

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

The main problem seems to be you cant get unvaxed. Nobody knows how to treat the side effects, so even the treatments they do use could make things worse.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   

The health minster claims that they are hoping that it would give the unvaxed nurses time to decide to collect their doses.

I doubt that they will.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   
So wouldn't this move just make those helthcare workers more resolute in standing their ground ... or are they hoping that people where just being lazy, really really do want the vaccine and have just putting it off?

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

The Health Minster of the province of Quebec seems to believe that by delaying that it would give them time to collect doses to choice to get vaxed.

I doubt that they will. Its clear these health officials are just being pushed by the govt.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Maybe the unfortunately Vaxxed™, whom are having Buyers-Remorse™, need a fellow like Phil-Swift™ on their side ?

" Imagine everything the Flex-Seal™ family of products can do for you !!! "™

Plug-up all of them leaky Jibber-Jabbers™, and their effects on folks' cardiovascular systems.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

It will be interesting to see how the one-month delay plays-out.

If the hold-outs remain steadfast : one could imagine that some keen Lawyers™ would then be very interested in their case...

Keeping an ear to the rails... LoL !!

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: dandandat2

That is the very excellent question, that should be, at least partially, answered as the next supposed ' Deadline™ ' approaches.

Am just enjoying seeing the Politicians™ babbling about their back-peddling.

They were so adamant, about the deadline being solid and unnegotiable.
They were on the news every night, saying that the they would never alter the Deadline™.
Just a minor pleasure on my part, to see those asshole Politicians™ eat crow.

Rhetorical question : are Deadlines™ real, or just some concept from would-be tin-pot mini-dictators ?

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   
On the radio a few hours ago, I think it was a member of the FIQ, (health care workers union), that there would be 24 000 people missing this friday if this wasn't repelled for a month.

The FIQ has publicly stated this week they will defend their members refusing the jab.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: coamanach

Missed that one, and couldn't find it on a cheapo weak-ass search, which is my go-to method... LoL !!

Anywho : here is a link to the FIQ website.

Not much on there other than they are glad for their new CBA.
They seem to be prioritizing the fight against mandatory overtime these days.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   
So pretty much they are saying give us another month so we can find your replacements.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   

I heard the interview on 98.5 fm at around 4 this afternoon.

At the Pierre-Boucher hospital, they changed their MOT policies; Before, when you had to do a MOT, your next shift would be off for you. Now, when they ask you to do one, they force you to do your next shift. If you can't come to work, you need a doctor's note.

That means nurses have to either accept to work 24 hours on 32, or spend a few hours at the doctors office after a 16 hours shift, knowing full well that you can not have an appointment like that the same day. The only recourse would be the emergency...

But, the news tell us it's the unvaccinated who are crushing the system, with less than 200 people in ICU, with a budget of 52 billions...

I asked a nurse today how many on the 30 000 stated not being vaccinated had taken it since the pressure was put on them. I was told only 2000 were left unvaccinated. Which I doubted, and then I heard the interview stating we would really be missing 24 000.

The waters are being muddied for a reason. I think the government is searching a way to save face and give a pass to the unvaccinated nurses. Just a hunch. The only real otpion left would be to call the army for help, or buy time, like was done today.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Enduro

Many ways to interpret the story, and your way is definitely one of them !

Another way is to consider that the real power : always lies with the people, and not the Politicians™.

They are indeed searching for replacements, and am wondering if they have reduced their demands for Qualifications™ ?

Ya can't just wave a magic wand, and create new qualified workers out of the ether !! LoL !!

If the hospitals and governmental retirement homes scoop-up more Personal-Service-Workers™ (PSW™) : then there will be a shortage somewhere else, like in the private care-at-home situations.

In Ontario™ they are called PSW, whereas here in Québec™ they are more commonly known as PAB ( Préposés-aux-bénéficiaires™.)

My woman is a PAB™, working in the private sector, as her French is not considered adequate for the Government™ institutions.
Perhaps now she will be considered more desirable as a worker, for the stupid Government™ ?

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   

so this raises the question, is the mandate to provide for public health, or just control? If it was public health, then changing dates could cost lives. This is looking like an admission this is just about control.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: coamanach

Sure must have been interesting, being a fly on that wall when the Politicians decided to break their promise of not budging, and move the date back one month.

They usually do anything possible to squirm their way out of a black eye,
but this time they just took it square-on... LoL !!

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

When ya think about it : there's only one thing that matters.

Not the Scamdemic™.
Not the Jibber-Jabber™.
Not the numbers of cases and/or dead, that they blare at us endlessly.
Not even whether or not a person takes the Jibber-Jabber™.

The only thing that matters is that line of code, with your name/number, and the little "1" in the Vaxxed™, or not Vaxxed™ spot.

We don't need to take the Jibber-Jabber™ : all that's required is the PROOF™ that we took the Jibber-Jabber™...

Think about it a couple of different ways.
If a person gets Jabbed™, then loses their papers before showing them : they will probably be forced to get another series of Jibber-Jabbers™.
Because the Jab™ doesn't matter : just that one can prove that they have been Jabbed™.

" Oh : my papers don't matter, because I am Vaxxed™. "
" Sorry : we don't care whether you are supposedly Protected™,
we gonna need to see the proof, or NO FUNNY™ !!! " LoL !!

Welcome to your new Technocracy™ !!

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   
News update : the politicians have backed-out of the mandate, and are eating crow.
Chalk one up for the good-guys versus the bullies.

ATS : Quebec Drops vaccine mandate for healthcare workers.

top topics

join