It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

School Cancels Halloween because it’s Racist

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

So in this ass-backwards world, Halloween is the 1 time of the year when students can't wear masks....

That is so on point!!!!

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: Brotherman

“Using bed sheets to be a ghost would get you shot these days.”

Just spit out my coke!!😂

If you thought that was funny, wait till you see what DBcowgirls costumes going to be, something something about a blue dress with a stain 😳

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   
One group are genuinely not well and actually believe that they are improving things.

The next group are using the first as a means to change the social fabric by using your better nature against you.

The third has industrialised the process as a means to profit from the first two and you.

None of them are doing anything good and humoring them helps no one.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 11:03 PM
link   
The cheapest costume to trick or treat in when I was a kid was to dress up as a black kid with soot rubbed into my hands and face. There were hardly any black people in my hometown, the three hundred inches of snow a year and seven months of winter.kept them away. They aren't dumb.

Back then most kids had cheap costumes, nowadays people will spend a lot of money for their kids costumes...they are crazy. Consumerism made Halloween into a gala of profit I guess. I try to tell my oldest daughter that you do not have to spend piles of money on costumes and decorations, but she is stuck in the rat race. I think that they should require people who spend lots of money to wear rat costumes.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: JAGStorm

Look who cancelled the event it wasn't the parents and i doubt the parents who are members of POC would had a problem with the event its the woke faculty.

100% it's some self flagellating woke ashamed morons.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 11:25 PM
link   
At least it's something new as opposed to the time old tradition of banning Halloween because of it's "Satanic Origins".

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

True enough, I suppose...

The stupid reasons to do something, well, stupid is, seemingly, endless.

Next, I suppose, they'll start to tell us that Santa doesn't exist... Oh...wait...oops.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Santa exists.

He rides a Harley.

I've seen him.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 05:38 AM
link   

So they cancel something like this which is fun but won't cancel something like Ramadan which margin alizes plenty of people???

Next they will try cancelling christmas because it marginalizes all other religous faiths and then they may well cancel other religions or?? Just a few but not the ones that may descriminate!

I can see it coming.... but if they canc el one, they will have to cancel all...

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux

2021, the year parades became racist. You really can't make this up.

George Carlin would have a field day with all of this material. I hope we see the birth of a new comedian, I mean the jokes just write themselves at this point.

George Carlin would have been canceled by now.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 06:03 AM
link   

TBH, I kind of find it funny that these "idjuts" spent 5 years trying to figure out how to jack with a bunch of little kids just having fun, but couldn't even take the time to research what All Hallows Eve is truly about. Most people just think Halloween is a dress up in a costume and get candy night, but they don't understand the tradition nor history behind the date.

All Hallows Eve, or All Saints Eve as it is called alternatively, had a very real meaning back when it was originally 'celebrated'. It signaled the end of the harvest season, and a time when the fields were vulnerable to being inhabited by evil spirits which would negatively affect the next year's harvest. The jack-o-lanterns and other effigies were intended to scare off these evil spirits. At the same time, the parties were an attempt to lure the spirits into people's homes to make them feel comfortable and welcome, for the same reasons.

Then, like Christmas, the Catholic church had to get involved because they viewed the 'celebration' as a pagan holiday.

But, to this day, the tradition of scary costumes and scary effigies lives on. It was never about getting free candy.

ETA - But hey, "cancel" whatever. "Cancel" everything as far as I'm concerned, then everyone will have to sit in their hermetically sealed bubble of a home and do nothing. Let's see, what else can we "cancel"???

Labor Day - Discriminates against those on welfare.
Memorial Day - Discriminates against draft dodgers.
Christmas - Discriminates against Muslims (BTW, the woke are already working on this one).
Thanksgiving - Discriminates against native Americans
President's Day - If this was a real country, it would be called "Czar's Day". Cancel it!
Easter - More of those damn Christians again! Cancel it!
Independence Day - Damn Patriots, screw them! A new Independence Day is coming and it's going to be called "Bondage Day".
Columbus Day - Need I say more?

edit on 10/14/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 06:22 AM
link   
The Rolling Stones have dropped Brown Sugar, one of their biggest hits, from their US tour.

Brown Sugar, how come you taste so good

Is there any Brown Sugar in Halloween Treats, if so it's Extra Racist.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Ignorant people…….grrrrrr

Why, Why, Why.
These idiots of the cancel culture won’t stop until there is no more need for them to be the useful idiots they love to be.
When they start getting squeezed themselves I bet they will scream louder than anyone.
You know, like that infamous picture of the lady in the hat and glasses screaming to the heavens we’ve all seen posted online a thousand times.
Stopping kids from having innocent fun, how messed up are they!! WOW
Boy o boy this pisses me off!
Sometimes when reading stuff like this I can’t help but think how really close a thousand fathoms is from here.
Scrap chain lies in piles everywhere around the docks.
I know, I know……..I’m just venting but sometimes what I’d like to do…………😈

Great OP JAGStorm! As usual……..

Cheers…………😎

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 06:28 AM
link   
The entire "Woke" movement is such bull#.

They need a job.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Very well stated FCD!

Thank You………

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Washington, the next California, right after Oregon. Thank you hippies from the sixties, you’ve finally ruined it for your grandkids.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I hate to say this, but Halloween has pretty much been ruined for a long time now. We can thank the media for this. The media made everyone think there was a razor blade in every candy bar, and every other kid was kidnapped on Halloween. Now all the soccer mom's don't let their 2.3 kids out to trick-or-treat anymore. It started with soccer mom's shuttling all the kids around in the mini-van, but now it's gone from "trick-or-treat" to "trunk-or-treat" (where kids go to the school and go around to people's cars for candy). Not sure how this really changes anything, but Halloween is not what it used to be, that's for sure!

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   
They need to clear the calendar for new "celebration days" like George Floyd day. I have wondered what the new leftist woke holidays would be like to replace our current ones. Anyone got any replacement ideas for the new woke celebration days?

Maybe they can replace Halloween with "Scary White Folks" day and have POC go door-to-door, shoot white people and take their belongings. That sounds like a "mostly peaceful", just and equitable replacement holiday.
edit on 14-10-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Only in someones head is this racist, hell they probably dont even know what the word means its been said so much its lost its meaning. Like when pickup trucks were racist but apparently lots of black guys didnt get them memo.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I think what ruined it for me as a kid was wearing those plastic costumes in below zero temps in AK going door to door, with the squeaking of every step in snow. Getting frostbite because those crappy costumes sucked..and my dad getting mad for tripping over the frozen pumpkin and kicking out into the three feet of snow in the yard.

Edit:then getting mad at us because we didn’t get enough chocolate bars for him.
edit on 14-10-2021 by 38181 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join