It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are the aggressor

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Oh, so you read minds then, do you?

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Most people won't understand unless they are like you or have the displeasure of running afoul of someone like you. Adults need to learn though...there are boundaries...

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Oh, so you read minds then, do you?

Huh? I made no psychic stuff there. I also made no assumptions as to what was intended, only pointed out the inconsistency of the claim and the proof provided. So what leads you to the snide comment that I read minds. There was little there to indicate that at all. Or maybe you know that that accusation is a common one used around here.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

All I got left here for you is a quote from the famous actor, Alfonso Bedoya.

'' Badgess? Badgess? I don gotta show you no stinkin badgess''

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Sure, no problem.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Neat...

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: GravitySucks

How does it "work both ways?"

Who's livelihood am I threatening? Who am I coercing to take a jab they don't want?

Once again this is very much one sided.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Fear is powerful. Our Media and to some extent our Government, especially in certain Cities and States, have done much to promote the fear of COVID.

Most self-defense laws have a requirement that "a reasonable person must have fear of death or great bodily injury".

In my opinion Holmes had a case for self-defense if he hadn't chased the guy.

I would be interested in what the requirements of his employer were. It is obvious that Holmes had no training in being an armed guard. I wouldn't be surprised if Holmes' employer had a requirement for him to either recover stolen property or to chase and apprehend the thief.

I don't know if Illinois has a requirement for formal certification for armed guards.
I worked as an armed guard for several years. I was "grandfathered in" before my State had a formal certification program. My employer made sure that our training was up to date and current with the changes in the laws.

That's where I got a certain fascination in self-defense laws and cases. I also find it interesting how the political party or political views of the Police and Prosecutors determine how these laws are applied.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   
"Holmes, who defense attorney Jonathan Feldman said “has a big heart and is a kind-hearted man,” shot the man again, then paced around and shot him a third time before running away, according to Auguste."

In his defense he does have a big heart. Probably myrocarditis.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   
If “you” feel the need to respond and defend your beliefs like you do, you’re not an ally or a supporter of everyone’s freedoms. Only those who obey “your” thinking.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
You tell me I have to wear a mask because it makes you feel safe. You tell me to lock down because it makes you feel safe. You tell me that I have to have a jab or you'll take my entire livelihood away to make you feel safe.

If I don't comply you ban me from society, take my job, threaten me and my family, and now you're turning deadly.

Shot for not wearing a mask

You get to murder us for not complying. Next you'll be throwing us in concentration camps and gassing us for not wearing a mask and getting your #ing clot shot.

You are the aggressors. Not I who is simply refusing an action. YOU who have taken it upon yourself to attack me, my family, my livelihood, my life. It is clear here who you really are. You're not just a tyrant, but an evil entity and I will fight you.

Physically attack me and I will cripple you. Simple as that. Threaten my life and I'll kill you. Threaten my family and I will erase your memory from Earth.

You've been effing warned.

Do it quietly and secretly and if I am ever on a jury resistance will be found not guilty.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: flyonthewall

This whole thread is a call for violence by a pansy who’s stinking mad about a cloth face covering and safety measures in a pandemic. No one has been forced to take a vaccine, its required for certain things like a lot of other vaccines are but cry babies gotta cry about something. Oh and the wailing about camps and executions are precious, lololololol.

My guess the op is not happy in life. He didn’t get the good job or the pretty wife. He’s mad about his lot in life and he wants to use his guns, dammit!

How’s it gonna work op? Ya gonna tap folks on the shoulder ask them if they’ve been vaccinated or what? How’s this civil war you’re creaming for gonna go down exactly?

Pathetic bunch of losers.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

There, feel better?

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

No, I’m dead serious.

Is it gonna be the unvaxed against the vaxed now? The doctors and nurses? Who’s the enemy exactly and how do you recognize them? Your arm chair warriors need to know, right?

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

I would wager agrees with the idea that masking and vaxxing aren't about protecting oneself; they're about protecting others. So it's indicative of collective thinking. He can't be saved until we all are.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Projection is a funny thing. It reveals more than we intend when we try to hurt others.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Deprivation of rights under the color of law is textbook breach of peace.

So is the patriot act that protects policymakers, instead of tax payers...

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   

No.

I aim at the authoritarians.

I do not care if you are vaxxed. Please find that narrative in my post. I don't begrudge you your choices.

Your reading comprehension is severely lacking if you believe I made any such inference.

What I want is a choice, not an ultimatum. Giving people an ultimatum is an act of aggression.
edit on 10 14 2021 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   

arm chair warriors

I'm a combat veteran. I've served my country. I risked everything for the wrong #ing war, what on Earth makes you think I won't risk everything for my own family?

Reread the OP. Don't make stupid assumptions of people you don't know. I'm honestly sick and tired of people like you calling me that when I went and did what you and others could and would never do.

Some people actually believe in freedom and I personally believe that my liberty is far more important than my life. I can't pass on my life to my children, but I can pass on my liberty. I fully intend to.
edit on 10 14 2021 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   

So, what’s your main gripe?

Wearing makes in public places? Aren’t the owners of those establishments allowed the choice to set their own rules for the safety of their employees and others? Or, do you think they should follow an ultimatum?

Before this pandemic did you cry about the vaccines you needed for jobs or school? The ultimatum?

Not buying your whine.

Your signature says it all.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join