It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are the aggressor

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Indeed.

I have an enormous ego and I'm being resoundingly overshadowed.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

That event seems cut and dry. What is NOT cut and dry is how our OP made it out to be proof that all the ''you, vaxers'' are out to murder the '' us non-vaxers''.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: JIMC5499

The lawyer just wants to get paid and his job is to fine a defense. The fact this is the best he could find is telling...

I think you are right. With the known facts regarding the perps record, fiction is the best route. The lawyer most likely majored in creative writing as an undergrad.

I think it's safe to say that this "security guard" was unlicensed and probably paid cash, beer and smokes under the table.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Most of the people around here don't like me? Oh the horrors. The ATS Mutual Admiration Society is put off by my posting? Oh well. I'll try harder to, you know, fit in.

Please excuse me now as our OP is calling. He has failed once again to back up his claim that he ignores my posts. Likely he will post something like, oh, I don't know, maybe how I continue to make this all about me.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn
Yup, there it is, one more failure. And repeating the same thing over once again.
Ya want to keep this up? I will as long as you do. Here let me make your next five replies for you, save you some time.

You see? It is about you ego after all.

There ya go. Anything else? Call me when you do.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

That event seems cut and dry. What is NOT cut and dry is how our OP made it out to be proof that all all the ''you, vaxers'' are out to murder the '' us non-vaxers''.

Terry- DTIP. The OP never stated " ALL the ''you, vaxers'' are out to murder the '' us non-vaxers''. He was specifically talking to who fit the listed description. We know that was not you and I think you do too. Why would you include yourself in that group anyway? Peace.
edit on 09/12/2017 by montybd because: punctuation

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Have a star for the entertainment.

You've been fun.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

thanks bud, you too

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: montybd

Opps, you are right. I added the ''all''. You got me. I try to not exaggerate with words like ''all'' but am not always successful.

Peace as well.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Double post

edit on 14-10-2021 by flyonthewall because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Physically attack me and I will cripple you. Simple as that. Threaten my life and I'll kill you. Threaten my family and I will erase your memory from Earth.

You've been effing warned.

Id love this on a Tshirt....
Id love it on a lot of products.
Im borrowing it and may throw it around, all around the internet!

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 12:13 AM
link   

You tell me I have to wear a mask because it makes you feel safe. You tell me to lock down because it makes you feel safe. You tell me that I have to have a jab or you'll take my entire livelihood away to make you feel safe.

If I don't comply you ban me from society, take my job, threaten me and my family, and now you're turning deadly.

Shot for not wearing a mask

You get to murder us for not complying. Next you'll be throwing us in concentration camps and gassing us for not wearing a mask and getting your #ing clot shot.

You are the aggressors. Not I who is simply refusing an action. YOU who have taken it upon yourself to attack me, my family, my livelihood, my life. It is clear here who you really are. You're not just a tyrant, but an evil entity and I will fight you.

Physically attack me and I will cripple you. Simple as that. Threaten my life and I'll kill you. Threaten my family and I will erase your memory from Earth.

You've been effing warned.

Ok, that is a problem. What is a solution?

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Hey! You forgot to say it is "your" ego not 'you" ego. If you are going to mock someone, at least use proper grammar.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Agreed. Wish it was like that here.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 12:56 AM
link   

a reply to: GravitySucks

Is your user name in the OP?

No?

You and Terry must be roommates.

That wasn't my point. I did not feel as if it was directed at me.

I was merely adding to your post by saying that it works both ways. As does most of this insanity.

Both "sides" have Karens and whatever the make equivalent of Karen is today.

And I'd do the same thing you did if anyone laid hands on me during their tirade.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Ahem..... If you will sir, I agree to use proper grammar as much as I can. I also agree to do my best to not be a grammar nazi.

However, I also find it best when quoting someone to quote them exactly so as to not misconstrue their words and intent.

I failed to insert the quotes around those sentences as I had no doubt that the person they were directed towards knew them to be perfect quotes of their last message to me.

So yup, you got me on failure for correct grammar for not inserting the quotation marks..

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Really?

Exaggerate?

I've had the exact same thing happen to me twice within the last two weeks. The first one I ignored, the second one who was far more aggressive, and I gave him the only warning I ever give. Move away, or someone is going to get hurt. Getting up in my personal space isn't any way to get me to do anything I don't feel like doing.

Demanded to know if I'd been jabbed--I told him none of his business. He escalated by then following me around Lowes demanding I put on a mask. I told him no. He persisted, then moved into my personal space--well within the magic six feet that's supposed to be so special... I then set down the stuff I was carrying and informed him that if he didn't move off, I was going to solve all his problems by rearranging his facial features to the backside of his head.

People trying to bully me, or intimidate me do not seem to realize that there are some out there who push back if sufficiently aroused.

I'm sufficiently aroused, provoke me at your peril. I'm done playin' nice. As the song says "Leave this long haired country boy alone.".

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: flyonthewall

Leave people alone!!!

Mind your own damned business!!!

How's that for starters??

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I've had the exact same thing happen to me twice within the last two weeks.

No you didn't. Our OP made no mention of personal attacks on his own person.
What he did do is insinuate that a new level of oppression has been reached to accomplish the goal of getting everyone vaccinated, That level was stated as ''You get to murder us for not complying. '' and gave for reasoning on that claim the offered link that pointed out that it was only a very troubled man who was breaking the law who got carried away with his own importance.

I don't doubt that there are many examples of irrational behavior on the part of pro mask.vac people towards those of the unvaxed crowd with too much self-righteousness. However, the exaggeration written into the OP was rather obvious.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 02:23 AM
link   

I assume its just a reflection of who you are off the screen as much as it as who you are here...but I bet you aren't as brave in person to be the biggest contrarian. I do wish you luck though...maybe you'll prove something some day...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join