It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are the aggressor

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Our sovereignty was gone when we could no longer wear pistols on our hip or could no longer settle our differences in the saloon out on the street with two pistols. For every 2 of us who stands up for what little rights we haven't already given up, there are 8 more who just put their head down, comply and do as their told. It is already too late. How do we fight a system that has a non-lethal weapon of sound and vibration designed to disable 30,000 of us at one time ? We are finished. But this is not the first time we have been here. History repeats itself. The militarized industrial complex,big pharma, big corporations ....all backed by the richest elite, the Illuminati. If Germany hadn't won WW2 , we might have had a fighting chance. Now, it is all but too late. My grandchildren will live in slave colonies and eat the same thing every Wednesday

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown
I don't know why you would immediately assume is was an employee. I was followed by another customer, also in Walmart. She didn't follow me long though. She was loud whispering to her friend the whole time about assholes that don't care enough about others to wear a mask. I slammed my cart into hers and got right in her face. Soon after, she #ed right off. Harrassment is what they're good at. They need to see the consequences of that behavior, right in their face. Then it will stop.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Sevnuvnine

Then you get her going to the Manager and saying that you attacked her. Then the store video backs her up. Any means necessary.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

It's like Walmart Road Rage, lmao.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

Those prices would make anyone want insane.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Joe Biden's press secretary, Jen Psaki, thinks the person you see in the mirror, is a fool.

nypost.com...

originally posted by: projectvxn
You tell me I have to wear a mask because it makes you feel safe. You tell me to lock down because it makes you feel safe. You tell me that I have to have a jab or you'll take my entire livelihood away to make you feel safe.

If I don't comply you ban me from society, take my job, threaten me and my family, and now you're turning deadly.

Shot for not wearing a mask

You get to murder us for not complying. Next you'll be throwing us in concentration camps and gassing us for not wearing a mask and getting your #ing clot shot.

You are the aggressors. Not I who is simply refusing an action. YOU who have taken it upon yourself to attack me, my family, my livelihood, my life. It is clear here who you really are. You're not just a tyrant, but an evil entity and I will fight you.

Physically attack me and I will cripple you. Simple as that. Threaten my life and I'll kill you. Threaten my family and I will erase your memory from Earth.

You've been effing warned.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join