It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandatory vaccinations just became a reality in Australia.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Compendium
DBCowboy

Australia’s body for GPs has revealed just how tricky it will be for people to attain a legitimate digital Covid-19 vaccine exemption certificate, set to launch this month.

Despite popular belief among vaccine-hesitant circles, they won’t be handed out to people with chronic illnesses, auto-immune conditions, blood clotting disorders, allergies, or histories of strokes or heart attacks.

In fact, “almost no one” in Australia will be eligible for an exemption, according to Professor Kristine Macartney, director of the National Centre for Immunisation Research and Surveillance (NCIRS).

Almost No-one Is Exempt

The world has gone insane, and I'm disgusted to be a part of it

Is the Islamic religion exempt over there? Just asking considering how woke they went with that.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

Are they making the Overseas Chinese students get the shot? I think America exempted them, political reasons?

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   
And i recall scomo saying that we don't have a mask mandate or vaccine policy and if someone doesn't want the jab that that is fine and he respects our choice but since he went to some # bucket conference where all the leaders go to get their instructions from the powers that be, he has doubled down on getting everyone jabbed and the way he was pushing it on us he seemed scared that if we don't get 100% vaxxed. Has he been threatened and then he says open the country up but most states are saying no way.
He'll be off to the climate summit and when he gets back that will be all we hear about.
The land I love is about to collapse I fear

a reply to: Subaeruginosa

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Misleading title

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
So, it’s just become official, I either need to get my first gab by this Friday, or at least be able to prove I have an appointment to get the vaccination before the 22nd of this month, otherwise I will no longer be allowed in my workplace.

They keep telling us that it’s totally voluntary. I suppose by “voluntary” they mean that no ones going to tie you down and force it into your arm... but yet I basically I have 2 choices, get vaccinated, or quit my job, then Forfeit on my mortgage and become homeless.

If that’s not the very definition of mandatory, then I don’t know what is.

I've been jabbed twice, but I definitely do not agree with this.

What I do notice is that they seem to use Australia as a beta test all the time.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Are they making the Overseas Chinese students get the shot? I think America exempted them, political reasons?

Thats what i am thinking. Just like how illegal immigrants are not tested or vaccinated. Psaki said so.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I live in the Northern Territory. Any Human who has contact with Another Human is Required to be Vaxxed.

I think it's almost time to go Off Grid - I have been Prepping for this since January.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I'm in WA , my partner is in mining and has to get the jab by 1st December or lose his job.
I work in a pharmacy and the one pharmacist I've met who advised against it because it's gene manipulation without proper results because we have no long term testing of later side effects is no longer working with us . It's not mandatory yet for my industry but give it time .
To those talking about a revolution, that's an unfunny joke , look up Sam Frost , she's a soap actress who dared put up a social media post about the negative mental health effects she's having by choosing to not be vaccinated . She also added she'd consulted Drs and mental health practitioners about being vaccinated and she was crucified for it.
Land of the free my ass . I can't afford to refuse the jab and neither can my partner, losing either of our jobs would bankrupt us , we've got kids and mortgage repayments. We aren't in a position to financially fight and appeal a decision of unfair dismissal . Go to the media about your rights and you're vilified for it , so who would you go to for help to fight it? Sure as hell wouldn't be any government agency and I can't see many lawyers stepping up unafraid of upsetting the majority.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MsTique

It is true that people have been manipulated into a financial checkmate position to have to get the jab, against their gut instinct, but also against scientific advice from some pretty good people. The decision is hard but if lose your health you have lost anyway.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Yessir! THIS IS THE WAY

originally posted by: Compendium
Don't quit

Make them fire you

You need to call their bluff on it

If they fire you, it brings up all sorts of problems with unfair dismissal and discrimination

If you quit, they can say you chose to leave

They want people to quit, so they don't have to fire them

If you are going to quit anyway, at least make them fire you

Then lodge a discrimination complaint for unfair dismissal

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Plus homeless people, if your living rough, in the old days in the winter a tramp would wait for a copper to come along then chuck a stone at a window. He gets a warm place to live fed and is looked after humanly for a while. It costs the state, the state is doing the guy a favour, that's probably why they won't arrest the homeless, It not much fun in doing people a favour. They would have to clean them up provide medical care and dentist type stuff. It is all relative in the end.
I remember on the other hand a certain family the cops would never arrest unless they really had to. But if they just arrested them for Drunk and disorderly they would smear their # over the cell walls, and the rookie cops got the job to clean the mess up. So if they did arrest them they made sure they were away for a five-year stretch.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarkestConspiracyMoon

originally posted by: Arnie123

Forced vaccination, get your paper Stamped and be quiet bro, welcome to our new lives.

It's almost comical, how you chastised us for Trump, who of which wouldn't have allowed it and would have called out the Aussies for it.

Meh, too bad, bust that Arm out.

Still in denial huh. Why the f are we even so far down this agenda? Who declared a state of emergency? Who intiated Operation Warpspeed ? Who labeled the shots "100% safe" and "a miracle?" Who keeps saying to "take the shot"? BOTH puppets keep saying to take the shot but y'all love to act as if its only Puppet Biden. Puppet Trump laid the groundwork Puppet Biden has been building upon and it's sad all you Trump Worshippers are STILL in denial about that.
He keeps wanting to take credit for the shots that have been harming and killing people since JANUARY 2021 and all y'all say is "but but he would never make it mandatory." That doesn't matter for s# if he loves the damn thing and left the groundwork for the next puppet. He thankfully got booed when he praised the shots in a recent rally and yet y'all are still here loving him. Unbelievable.

Anyone who hasn't figured out that Trump was one pendulum swing in their grand plan by now is not gonna make it.

There's few enough of us, that unless we take control of the world's militaries and strategic weapons, the game is already over - it's just happening in slow motion.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

originally posted by: DarkestConspiracyMoon

originally posted by: Arnie123

Forced vaccination, get your paper Stamped and be quiet bro, welcome to our new lives.

It's almost comical, how you chastised us for Trump, who of which wouldn't have allowed it and would have called out the Aussies for it.

Meh, too bad, bust that Arm out.

Still in denial huh. Why the f are we even so far down this agenda? Who declared a state of emergency? Who intiated Operation Warpspeed ? Who labeled the shots "100% safe" and "a miracle?" Who keeps saying to "take the shot"? BOTH puppets keep saying to take the shot but y'all love to act as if its only Puppet Biden. Puppet Trump laid the groundwork Puppet Biden has been building upon and it's sad all you Trump Worshippers are STILL in denial about that.
He keeps wanting to take credit for the shots that have been harming and killing people since JANUARY 2021 and all y'all say is "but but he would never make it mandatory." That doesn't matter for s# if he loves the damn thing and left the groundwork for the next puppet. He thankfully got booed when he praised the shots in a recent rally and yet y'all are still here loving him. Unbelievable.

Anyone who hasn't figured out that Trump was one pendulum swing in their grand plan by now is not gonna make it.

There's few enough of us, that unless we take control of the world's militaries and strategic weapons, the game is already over - it's just happening in slow motion.

I've accepted it's game over all the way back in June 2020. People always miss or don't want to even think about that inportant detail, that the military and their weapons are NOT on our side. They unfortunately still buy into the bulls# saying that the 99% can go toe to toe with the 1%.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

It is happening in Canada too. Some sectors are requiring vaccination as condition of employment.

There is nothing that can be done about it. Take the jab or live on the streets.

Literally just found this

all-vaxxinated-people-mus t-quarantine-over-the-winter-months-or-risk-serious-illness/

World Health Organization European Advisory Group of Experts in Immunization former Vice President Professor Christian Perronne yesterday said that all vaccinated people must quarantine over the winter months or risk serious illness
This interview comes from U.K column news:

Confirming the rapidly deteriorating situation in Israel and the UK, the infectious disease expert stated: “Vaccinated people should be put in quarantine, and should be isolated from the society.”
He went on to say: “Unvaccinated people are not dangerous; vaccinated people are dangerous for others.

It’s proven in Israel now – I’m in contact with many physicians in Israel – they’re having big problems, severe cases in the hospitals are among vaccinated people, and in UK also, you have the larger vaccination program and also there are problems.”

edit on 17-10-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

well thats concerning...

from the same link you posted;

"Israeli doctor Kobi Haviv told Channel 13 News: “95% of seriously ill patients are vaccinated. Fully vaccinated people account for 85-90% of hospitalizations. We are opening more and more COVID branches. The effectiveness of vaccines is declining or disappearing.”

canadiantimes.live...

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AAnonymousEnigma

Thanks Anon, very concerning ..

Will add this, on the off chance no one's seen it.

BOMBSHELL: Pfizer whistleblower says vaccine ‘glows,’ contains toxic luciferase, graphene oxide compounds

Melissa Strickler, a Christian, tells Jim Hale in an exclusive LifeSite interview that Pfizer's jab includes toxic chemicals, after having just been fired by Pfizer.

Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine vials glow fluorescent blue and contain an enzyme called Luciferase, a quality inspector for the drug company told LifeSiteNews in an exclusive interview this week.

“The vaccine glows, at least Pfizer’s does,” Melissa Strickler, who worked for the pharmaceutical giant for nearly 10 years, said. “It looks like someone took a blue glowstick, cracked it open and put it in the vial, but only if there is light and it is around a dark background.”

link
edit on 17-10-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyWater

You are allowed to change your mind, y'know.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join