It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandatory vaccinations just became a reality in Australia.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: SwampFox999
a reply to: Arnie123
Not sure which reality your from, the whole vaccine scheme in America is based off TRUMPS plan, not Bidens. A lot of what is happening in this country was set on motion by Trump in 2020. Dont think I'm a big D cheerleader either. Both those asshats are not fit to poor piss out a boot, with the instructions on the heel.

Trump opposes mandatory vaccination. During the election debate Biden criticized Trump for not mandatory vaccinate every American. Every American can voluntarily take vaccine in Republican states, but it's not mandatory like in Democrat states.
edit on 13-10-2021 by YongSu because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: YongSu

Careful friend, you're going to make people's heads explode.

As people are seeing the fruits of putting leftists into power, they are STILL falling back on their programmed malice and TDS.

How anybody can actually lay the vaccine mandates at Trump's feet is mind boggling. But these are the actual death-defying contortions and high-wire gymnastics that occur in people's heads.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Compendium

UGH! No one should feel less human at all. This whole thing is going to get dangerous and ridiculous. Yes they basically forcing these vaccinations on us, saying get vaccinated or don't have a job, this is illegal inmy opion, or it should be. My son just recently got a work from home job where he doesn't NEED to get vaccinated at all because he is working form home. I told him that was a smart move. My husband's company isn't going to mandate the vaccinations they will have to get tested to make sure thye don't have Covid, but it's ridiculous because everyone works from home right now, no one is in their office. This is in Florida, i am not sure when they have to start doing that?

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: SwampFox999
a reply to: Arnie123
Not sure which reality your from, the whole vaccine scheme in America is based off TRUMPS plan, not Bidens. A lot of what is happening in this country was set on motion by Trump in 2020. Dont think I'm a big D cheerleader either. Both those asshats are not fit to poor piss out a boot, with the instructions on the heel.

Reality?

You need a dose of it if you're putting both of them in the same bracket.

Once again, education fails the little people.

The whole point and premise is MANDATES, seriously, it requires some sort of critical thinking, so why aren't you doing that?

Secondly, I can care less about your views on Trump, what I said was TRUE and America was in a much better place with Trump.

The tools that still blame Trump while ignoring the actual dumpster fire in front of them, naw bro you're the one in need of a Reality Check.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

When ya think about it : there's only one thing that matters.

Not the Scamdemic™.
Not the Jibber-Jabber™.
Not the numbers of cases and/or dead, that they blare at us endlessly.
Not even whether or not a person takes the Jibber-Jabber™.

The only thing that matters is that line of code, with your name/number, and the little "1" in the Vaxxed™, or not Vaxxed™ spot.

We don't need to take the Jibber-Jabber™ : all that's required is the PROOF™ that we took the Jibber-Jabber™...

Welcome to your new Technocracy™ !!

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   
check out this deranged word salad;

"experts say vaccinated Australians should not be worried about contracting the virus.
'It's immunity you want supported by the vaccine but then sort of topped up, by circulation and that's really is what's going to ultimately lead to make this turn this virus into basically an endemic, common cold causing virus, and that's what you want it to be,' University of Newcastle Professor Nathan Bartlett said."

archive.is...-1307.72-1311.319

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   
It's not voluntary if it's coercion.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Would be beautiful if the 'cease-work' idea works anywhere : but honestly can't see it working here.

Our provincial Ministry-of-Health™, and other provincial Health-Authorities™, are all singing in harmony, to the tune of how Safe-and-Effective™ the Jibber-Jabbers™ are.

How can one declare a hazard over something that the Authorities™ are fully backing ?

Will think about it some more. Thanks for offering ideas.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Well, I've discovered something else this morning. The injections are NOT mandatory, at least in NSW.

[url=https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10060715/Covid-Australia-bombshell-Supreme-Court-row-mandatory-vaccines-hears-no-one-NSW-jab.html]Link[/ url]
edit on 13 10 2021 by myselfaswell because: (no reason given)

For some reason the link thingo is broken or I'm an idiot, the latter is probably the case.
edit on 13 10 2021 by myselfaswell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

The linky thing has messed-up for me too recently, after having worked well for the past few years.

MySelf AsWell's Linky

They show-up fine in the preview, then look like a traffic accident in the post... LoL !!

A minor victory here today : as the Health-Ministry was forced to give an extension to their supposed 'deadline' for the provinces healthcare workers be 'Fully-Vaxxed'.

They were gonna be short 8000 healthcare workers, and said the system couldn't handle the shortage.
LoL ! They have major publicity campaigns to attract recent retirees back to work, but not so successful, it seems.

Will look to see if a thread was made for that. Don't like making those kinds of threads.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Forced vaccination, get your paper Stamped and be quiet bro, welcome to our new lives.

It's almost comical, how you chastised us for Trump, who of which wouldn't have allowed it and would have called out the Aussies for it.

Meh, too bad, bust that Arm out.
Trump railroaded operation warp speed. He was in on the act. No need to hero worship. The truth will set you free

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Compendium
Don't quit

Make them fire you

You need to call their bluff on it

If they fire you, it brings up all sorts of problems with unfair dismissal and discrimination

If you quit, they can say you chose to leave

They want people to quit, so they don't have to fire them

If you are going to quit anyway, at least make them fire you

Then lodge a discrimination complaint for unfair dismissal
U act like the judicial system isn’t in on the gig. Pretty cute, but no one is winning any wrongful dismissal suits. They stole the us election in plain site and banned the president from social media. They are emboldened now and they are corrupt to the core, that includes the courts.

I think extraordinary times call for extraordinary measures. A revolution is the only thing that can stop them, but everyone is asleep at the wheel.
edit on 13-10-2021 by macaronicaesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
I really don’t know dude... but if I’d have to guess with the way things are going, I’d say you’d even be denied the right to claim Centrelink (welfare), if you’re not vaccinated.

They won't do this. It is way too big a hornets nest to kick as far as human rights goes. They are only trying to impose it where they think they can get away with it. That's why the target is set to 80% and not 100%
Lolol yeah right, it was 80% in Canada until it wasn’t. 90 is the new magic number, then 92, then 95 and then we are yanking everyone out of your house. If u don’t have a jab you won’t be able to leave radius x etc. This is where we are all heading, but no one is standing up. We need a revolution peeps. This is it.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
I really don’t know dude... but if I’d have to guess with the way things are going, I’d say you’d even be denied the right to claim Centrelink (welfare), if you’re not vaccinated.

They won't do this. It is way too big a hornets nest to kick as far as human rights goes. They are only trying to impose it where they think they can get away with it. That's why the target is set to 80% and not 100%

Hmm certainly like to think so as its kinda counter productive to force anti covid vaxers out of work just to also force them of welfare which absolutely effectively puts the anti vaxers on the streets walking around aimlessly in the narratives opinion exactly where the unvaccinated shouldn't be.........maybe this is the group the dedicated quarantine centres are really being built for.

You see the problem with welfare recipients is that they are obliged to do everything to look for work in order to receive benefits.....I think in short term refusing vaccination will be viewed in relation to welfare as not doing e everything possible to ensure employment is possible thus making the individual invalid as a recipient.

This whole debacle makes no sense but certainly is hypocritical.
That’s precisely who the quarantine centres are being built for. Otherwise we have no use for them at all.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyWater
You're forever on these forums cheerleading and making excuses for what the democrats here are doing as far as going full blown communist

Isn't this what you've championed?

What not so great now that it's actually affecting YOU?

I hate to be that woman but, this is the sort of thing you've clapped for for years
Doesn’t justify it. This will be coming your way soon. I don’t care where u are, this is on the globalist agenda and no one is exempt.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5
check out this deranged word salad;

"experts say vaccinated Australians should not be worried about contracting the virus.
'It's immunity you want supported by the vaccine but then sort of topped up, by circulation and that's really is what's going to ultimately lead to make this turn this virus into basically an endemic, common cold causing virus, and that's what you want it to be,' University of Newcastle Professor Nathan Bartlett said."

archive.is...-1307.72-1311.319
what the duck is this lol

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I Wonder if a couple of World sick days would help to end all of this. Maybe they would listen to the people then.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz5

NATHAN BARTETT what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

xD sry couldnt help myself

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   
to the OP *feelsbadman*

Honestly as an Australian myself (mid 20's) i have considerable doubts about the vax, it does seem there is resistance even in parliment to fully mandate with deadline being pushed time and time again.

I would suggest having a yarn with ya boss to work out something or even try see your local GP & work on getting an exemption.

With the current unemployment sitaution here it isnt exaxtly an option for most people to just find another workplace either..

Word is the police are having trouble containing protests & with a recent outbreak in their own force in Victoria (allegedly from close contact with protesters in Melbourne.. I wonder..) so we will probably start seeing some more unconvential tactics in the near future..

I mean who else is gonna enforce the peace on it citizens? (nothing like a bit of liquid peace sprayed in your eyes ugh..)

stay strong, stay vigiliant & most importantly STAY INFORMED.

✌️&🖤
edit on 14-10-2021 by AAnonymousEnigma because: replied without actually writing a reply

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Forced vaccination, get your paper Stamped and be quiet bro, welcome to our new lives.

It's almost comical, how you chastised us for Trump, who of which wouldn't have allowed it and would have called out the Aussies for it.

Meh, too bad, bust that Arm out.

Auch ! and LOL.

At least they now dont have mean tweets over in australia.
Thats the most important thing of course.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join