It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandatory vaccinations just became a reality in Australia.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   
So, it’s just become official, I either need to get my first gab by this Friday, or at least be able to prove I have an appointment to get the vaccination before the 22nd of this month, otherwise I will no longer be allowed in my workplace.

They keep telling us that it’s totally voluntary. I suppose by “voluntary” they mean that no ones going to tie you down and force it into your arm... but yet I basically I have 2 choices, get vaccinated, or quit my job, then Forfeit on my mortgage and become homeless.

If that’s not the very definition of mandatory, then I don’t know what is.

+17 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Forced vaccination, get your paper Stamped and be quiet bro, welcome to our new lives.

It's almost comical, how you chastised us for Trump, who of which wouldn't have allowed it and would have called out the Aussies for it.

Meh, too bad, bust that Arm out.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   

What are they doing with the people who physically cannot take the jab?

Curious because my company has had to initiate my physiological condition as a disability in order to keep me working.
edit on 12-10-2021 by DBCowboy because: Covid drank my beer

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   
DBCowboy

Australia’s body for GPs has revealed just how tricky it will be for people to attain a legitimate digital Covid-19 vaccine exemption certificate, set to launch this month.

Despite popular belief among vaccine-hesitant circles, they won’t be handed out to people with chronic illnesses, auto-immune conditions, blood clotting disorders, allergies, or histories of strokes or heart attacks.

In fact, “almost no one” in Australia will be eligible for an exemption, according to Professor Kristine Macartney, director of the National Centre for Immunisation Research and Surveillance (NCIRS).

Almost No-one Is Exempt

The world has gone insane, and I'm disgusted to be a part of it
edit on 12 10 21 by Compendium because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I know there are no guns in Australia but can’t you go for the juggler with your teeth?

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Compendium

I had a doctor state that the vaccine(s) would literally kill me.

He signed and documented as much.

*shakes head*

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   

It appears that you guys won’t even go down fighting.
Their boots will be on your necks permanently.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

What are they doing with the people who physically cannot take the jab

I really don’t know dude... but if I’d have to guess with the way things are going, I’d say you’d even be denied the right to claim Centrelink (welfare), if you’re not vaccinated.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

It appears that you guys won’t even go down fighting.
Their boots will be on your necks permanently.

Shiny shiny, shiny boots of leather....ooh, you are awful.

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Follow this link, it's about all you've got.

You can could also contact Red Union.

Bottom line is though, shot 3 or your job, shot 4 or your job, shot 5 or .... oh sorry about that heart condition you've developed, but I have to inform you that because of that you're no longer fit for the job ..... bye.

I'm sure you recognise these words;

when injustice becomes law resistance becomes duty

edit on 12 10 2021 by myselfaswell because: nunya

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Hmmpf.

It hasn't happened here in the US.

Yet.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   

It is happening in Canada too. Some sectors are requiring vaccination as condition of employment.

There is nothing that can be done about it. Take the jab or live on the streets.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   

It's about public health for sure!

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Hmmpf.

It hasn't happened here in the US.

Yet.

The plan has always included going door-to-door with the jabs in hand.

+20 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
So, it’s just become official, I either need to get my first gab by this Friday, or at least be able to prove I have an appointment to get the vaccination before the 22nd of this month, otherwise I will no longer be allowed in my workplace.

They keep telling us that it’s totally voluntary. I suppose by “voluntary” they mean that no ones going to tie you down and force it into your arm... but yet I basically I have 2 choices, get vaccinated, or quit my job, then Forfeit on my mortgage and become homeless.

If that’s not the very definition of mandatory, then I don’t know what is.

I'm sure there is a market for whatever document you need in order to demonstrate you've been injected with one of the potentially dangerous experimental drugs.

The demand is there. Find the supplier.

Since getting vaccinated is not a law of the land, you can't break the law by pretending to be vaccinated.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   

edit on 12-10-2021 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Don't quit

Make them fire you

You need to call their bluff on it

If they fire you, it brings up all sorts of problems with unfair dismissal and discrimination

If you quit, they can say you chose to leave

They want people to quit, so they don't have to fire them

If you are going to quit anyway, at least make them fire you

Then lodge a discrimination complaint for unfair dismissal

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Forced vaccination, get your paper Stamped and be quiet bro, welcome to our new lives.

It's almost comical, how you chastised us for Trump, who of which wouldn't have allowed it and would have called out the Aussies for it.

Meh, too bad, bust that Arm out.

Still in denial huh. Why the f are we even so far down this agenda? Who declared a state of emergency? Who intiated Operation Warpspeed ? Who labeled the shots "100% safe" and "a miracle?" Who keeps saying to "take the shot"? BOTH puppets keep saying to take the shot but y'all love to act as if its only Puppet Biden. Puppet Trump laid the groundwork Puppet Biden has been building upon and it's sad all you Trump Worshippers are STILL in denial about that.
He keeps wanting to take credit for the shots that have been harming and killing people since JANUARY 2021 and all y'all say is "but but he would never make it mandatory." That doesn't matter for s# if he loves the damn thing and left the groundwork for the next puppet. He thankfully got booed when he praised the shots in a recent rally and yet y'all are still here loving him. Unbelievable.
edit on 12-10-2021 by DarkestConspiracyMoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Which state are you in mate, except for panic

The reason I ask is because of OH&S legislation. For example the following is in QLD;

So effectively you have the right to refuse the jab as a matter of OH&S. Hierarchy of controls my friend, hierarchy of controls.

Elimination
Substitution
Isolation
Engineering
Administrative
PPE

To get the jab is effectively PPE, that's at the bottom. There are other solutions that you're employer is more than likely legally obliged to pursue other than PPE. Rapid testing is an obvious starting point.

I hope this gives you some encouragement.

edit on 12 10 2021 by myselfaswell because: whatevs

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join