It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maxine Waters will find you.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

After Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif., tweeted that her Twitter account had been hacked and erased Tuesday, amused social media users had some fun with her seemingly mixed message.

"I have been hacked and my Twitter account has been erased," Waters tweeted. "I know who has done this. I will take care of this. M Waters."

the tweets responding to her aggression are quite funny. She apparently doesn't understand how all this works. Her twitter account is still up, all her old tweets are still there, and it doesn't appear she was hacked. But don't let those little facts stop you!

one of the best replies I saw was "term limits for congress". Amen.

Go get em tiger!

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Pelosi, Schumer, McConnell, waters, Feinstein.

My gods, they amount of dirty money they've made on the backs of their slaves......errr constituents.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   

"let's go Mad Max"

Being insanely stupid, and having a public position of authority as she does, is a recipe for assured disaster. She is one of the most hate filled racist people currently in power.

I like how she said she knows who hacked her account almost as much as her not publicly identifying who hacked her account.

Is this the democrats latest stunt to have more censorship on social media platforms? Yes, yes it is.

Pathetic racist is pathetic.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   

I don't get it...

Isn't "i was hacked" the excuse people use after they've tweeted something stupid while they were drunk which they later regret?

Sounds like a pre-emptive move for tweeting while drunk and the punch line will come later?

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

I don't get it...

Isn't "i was hacked" the excuse people use after they've tweeted something stupid while they were drunk which they later regret?

Sounds like a pre-emptive move for tweeting while drunk and the punch line will come later?

have you read some of her tweets? LOL!

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Tulpa

I don't get it...

have you read some of her tweets? LOL!

I don't drink and she scares me.

I don't twitter, either, and only really look at ones that get posted here. It's kind of like a funny traffic accident if such a thing exists.

it's weird..... I'm sure some other guy used to tweet some great things but for some reason he's not allowed anymore.....

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

"let's go Mad Max"

Being insanely stupid, and having a public position of authority as she does, is a recipe for assured disaster. She is one of the most hate filled racist people currently in power.

I like how she said she knows who hacked her account almost as much as her not publicly identifying who hacked her account.

Is this the democrats latest stunt to have more censorship on social media platforms? Yes, yes it is.

Pathetic racist is pathetic.

I can't disagree with anything you wrote but I have to say again, she was so fabulous as Mata Hairi that she deserves respect and the benefit of any doubt.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Waters is a mental case that lies and cheats and is a pathological stupid dumbbell.

All this bulls#t just for some attention and only dumbbells will believe it 不不不不不

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   
""Maxine Waters will find you.""

She will hunt you down 不不不不

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   
She cant even find the district she represents.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   
No no! She meant what she said

"I have been hacked"

Maybe its the jab.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
""Maxine Waters will find you.""

She will hunt you down 不不不不

she has a very specific lack of skillz.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I think it's funny that nobody here thinks that she wasn't talking about a second account. Maybe she had one that wasn't known to be hers hacked. She might be talking about a hidden account here. In which case I can see her being very upset about since it would indicate that she was using a secret account for "other-business". Business that was important enough to be publicly mentioned as being hacked.

Sounds to me that she was trying to get ahead of person information getting leaked to the public. I bet something embarrassing or even criminal will get exposed, and she will claim that it was hacked information. Never mind that there might be truth to the information, the msm will only focus on the hacked part if they even notice this story at all.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I was thinking a middle eastern accented guy named "Steve" called here, and said he was from Microsoft and she had a virus. He then told her to hit several keys on the keyboard, and once he gained access, he embedded a virus, then told her it would cost her to remove it.

It happens a lot and she is just the right mentality to fall for it.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Microsoft Steve?

Oh no!!! Now she'll have to call off the drone strike she lined up for those Russian farming robots off the Internet......in The Ukraine!

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Both her Twitter Accounts are there and active 不

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Maxine Waters will find you

Now that her party has the DOJ,FBI,CIA in their back pockets.

They probably will.

Enter the patsy.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

You forgot this part I wrote:

She might be talking about a hidden account here. In which case I can see her being very upset about since it would indicate that she was using a secret account for "other-business".

So both of her known accounts are still active, what we don't know is if she had any hidden accounts, and are those still active?

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

She might be talking about a hidden account here. In which case I can see her being very upset about since it would indicate that she was using a secret account for "other-business".

So both of her known accounts are still active, what we don't know is if she had any hidden accounts, and are those still active?

Yeah I got that, but why would she be screaming about a "hidden" account unless she's having a mental breakdown again

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

I suppose if it is her "hidden account", it's no longer hidden.
But as of right now, she looks like she's lost the plot.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join