It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophecies that Predicted Jesus

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2
a reply to: cooperton

Perfect demonstration that in itself. This thread displays just a fragment
of the whole mosaic that is the Bible. And yet centered as it should be
around the topic, our one and only Savior Jesus Christ.

Very nice Coop

Just a book of fairytales argh argh!

Thank you, always nice having you in threads. It is mind-blowing the amount of foreshadowing that foresaw the necessity of a Messiah, and the various attributes that He would possess. By predicting it beforetime, the prophets proved they were in fact speaking from the Alpha-Omega who knows all time.

originally posted by: glend
a reply to: Kreeate

There is an idology called Relativism that claims any facts within a domain are only relative to the perspective of the observer. Which is akin to how the passage of time has been accessed by science. It too was once thought to be absolute until Einstein proved it was relative.

I think this is why the New Covenant was so purposefully left open-ended and freeing, so long as you respect God and others. You can shape your life the way you want as long as it falls under those two simple rules, because when you violate those rules you bring confusion and unnecessary turmoil into your life.

The books were written by men that lived by very different ideals than we do today. That saw God through a lens of mind that had different levels of clarity. None of which were totally clear... No man shall see my face and live.

Don't pay him any mind, he's just trolling. He could probably have some worthwhile input if he wasn't so belligerent
edit on 14-10-2021 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   

WTF are you talking about.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: PillarOfFire

As far as I can tell he's compelled by his insecurities/fear.
Fear fathers hate usually in the inept. Even more sadly I seem to
have been mistaken regarding his ineptitude. He has displayed some impressive
knowledge to the topic. If he could just not be so hung up on the religious
hate? He might actually discover what speaking for myself. I know to be
the most fascinating example of ancient literature anyone has lay eyes on.

It's odd to me that people are so miseducated and lied to about a book from
antiquity. Just because it carries theological weight it gets discarded on all
the other levels? Just a fascinating ancient writing available to everyone of
us. People don't even understand the miracle just in that alone. And are
really missing out on some fascinating discussion concerning it's own separate
yet very accurate history for instance. I doubt if kreeator would ever walk up
on a dig and tell the archaeologist he's using a book of fairytales to help guide his
dig.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Another awesome detail from the bible and language translations, in old testament God says his the First and the Last:

Isaiah 41:4
"I, the LORD, am the first, and the with the last. I am He."
Isaiah 44:6
"I am the first and I am the last,
And there is no God besides Me"
Isaiah 48:12
"I am the first, I am also the last.

then in new testament God says:

Revelation 1:8
I am the Alpha and the Omega,"
Revelation 21:6
"I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end."
Revelation 2:8
"The first and the last, who was dead, and has come to life,"

Revelation 1:17-18
17 When i saw Him, i fell at His feet like a dead man.
And He placed His right hand on me, saying,
"Do not be afraid; I am the first and the last,
18and the living One; and I was dead, and behold,
I am alive forevermore,
and I have the keys of death and of Hades.

then looking at the words
First and Last Eng
Alpha Omega Greek
Alef Tav Hebrew

so in hebrew saying First and Last ( Alef Tav) can be translated including God is the Savior, Gods Mark, God on Cross, Everlasting, IAM and so on.

in hebrew Alef letters meaning is the First / Strenght / God, and Tav letter meanings are Mark / Cross / Last,
again we can see clear sign pointing us to the Son of God the Savior!

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: PillarOfFire

As far as I can tell he's compelled by his insecurities/fear.
Fear fathers hate usually in the inept. Even more sadly I seem to
have been mistaken regarding his ineptitude. He has displayed some impressive
knowledge to the topic. If he could just not be so hung up on the religious
hate? He might actually discover what speaking for myself. I know to be
the most fascinating example of ancient literature anyone has lay eyes on.

It's odd to me that people are so miseducated and lied to about a book from
antiquity. Just because it carries theological weight it gets discarded on all
the other levels? Just a fascinating ancient writing available to everyone of
us. People don't even understand the miracle just in that alone. And are
really missing out on some fascinating discussion concerning it's own separate
yet very accurate history for instance. I doubt if kreeator would ever walk up
on a dig and tell the archaeologist he's using a book of fairytales to help guide his
dig.

You are welcome to make all the assumptions and statements you want about my psychological profile and educational background.
Water off a duck's back.

I don't hate religion, I hate what it does to gullible and innocent people. I'm actually on your side. That is, the human beings who are being misled by lies in order to control them and force them into subservience by threat of eternal damnation and suffering.

There are no definitive miracles, prayer doesn't work and there is no evidence for your god or any others. Why should the book written about it be any more authoritative? Because the book itself claims that it is? Come on now...

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kreeate

There are no definitive miracles, prayer doesn't work and there is no evidence for your god or any others. Why should the book written about it be any more authoritative? Because the book itself claims that it is? Come on now...

If you are referring to the Bible, it is a self-validating document. A brief look at the mathematical coding embedded in the plain text demonstrates this. See the works of Ivan Panin.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   

There are no definitive miracles, prayer doesn't work and there is no evidence for your god or any others.

Why do you speak with authority about something you know nothing about
as you indicate by being so wrong? What you should say to be correct is it
doesn't work for you. Don't talk to me about evidence in the universe that
God created.

Never mind religion, if I believe in the God of the Bible and that Jesus Christ
was God in the flesh. It's only because I was never indoctrinated to any religion
including atheism. My parents never took me thru the doors of a church.

Yet at ten yo I wanted to know the truth. Was God real or was it all fiction.
I thank God everyday for giving me the brains even at that age, to figure out
that atheism is completely ridiculous. And doesn't make enough sense to
stick on the head of a pin. If the universe isn't evidence of a Creator what
is it evidence of then? Atheism? Come on!

And Lazarus Short is correct the Bible in itself is an absolute miracle.
edit on 31-10-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lazarus Short

If you are referring to the Bible, it is a self-validating document. A brief look at the mathematical coding embedded in the plain text demonstrates this. See the works of Ivan Panin.

Try again...

Objections to the Method

Eventually Panin's research led him to claim that numerics (as he called it) was capable of establishing that any passage of Scripture was inspired. The proof, Panin said, was based on the fact that all inspired Scripture contains so many patterns of seven that the probability of this happening by chance is extremely small. Not a page, paragraph or sentence in the whole Bible, he said, fails to show elaborate numeric designs. Yet in reality the large number of sevens was not all that impressive, since finding ten features of seven (or its multiples, 14, 21, 28, etc.) in a passage a sufficient number of times to claim that it is inspired requires the examination of approximately seventy features.

What is extremely objectionable about Panin's methodology is that he multiplies reciprocals of numbers together to obtain what he claims are the probability of the features he finds occurring by chance. Thus if there are 7 words in a verse (feature 1) and 14 syllables (feature 2) the chance of this happening is 1/7 x 1/7 = 1/49. So if ten features are discovered, Panin suggests that the odds of this occurring are 1/282,475,249, that is, less that one in two hundred million, sufficient to establish the text as inspired.

As a result of applying false assumptions, the probabilities obtained by Panin are considerably lower than the actual probabilities. Thus what Panin perceives to be irrefutable evidence for inspiration because of the low probability of the features he identifies is not nearly as irrefutable as he would have us believe. If the features were this improbable it would be fair to ask how he was able to find them in the first place, since investigation of 282,475,249 features at the rate of one a minute would take 537 years. Since he found so many involving seven they must be commonplace, since on average one in seven features is a multiple of seven.

Questionable Value

This type of searching of God's holy Word is surely a waste of time, and perhaps even blasphemous. Nowhere do the Scriptures suggest that a study of numerics can enrich our faith or establish inspiration. Instead they make the claim directly: "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness" (2 Tim. 3:16).

Surely Paul would have mentioned the use of Bible numerics to Timothy if it were of any value. Instead we find that Panin's methods have been applied to the Koran, the Book of Mormon and even Poe's poetry, 'proving' their inspiration through an abundant pattern of sevens. For those who wish to investigate their own or others' writing for such signs of 'inspiration', a computer program is available on the Internet.

Bible codes have much in common with Panin's approach to proving inspiration. Unusual features are 'discovered' and said to have a low probability of occurring by chance. It is almost two years since Michael Drosnin's book The Bible Code attracted a lot of media attention. Although his 'discoveries' could not have been 'revealed' until the computer age, for centuries curious men have expended considerable effort searching the Scriptures for various coded messages from God. Reflecting on the work of Drosnin and others, we can only sorrow that they wasted so much time'discovering' ambiguous, if not trivial, messages. How much better it would have been for them to have spent their time concentrating on and applying the Bible's outward message to their lives! Their superficial familiarity with a coded Scripture text has gained them but a moment's fame, instead of a share in the promises made to the faithful.

Why are so many of us taken in by these ideas? (I was quite excited when I first heard about numeric and later Torah codes.) I think the answer can be found in one or more of the following (I forget the source I have adapted these from):

A mystique - in this case Greek or Hebrew letters, or the concept that God might be behind it and we should not question it.
A lack of tools to investigate it ourselves-in this case a lack of knowledge of Hebrew and Greek, and likely a weak background in probability theory.
A superficial reading-failure to see exactly what is being done because it is presented mysteriously or not fully explained.
A desire by those who believe the Bible is inspired for additional ammunition to convince unbelievers.
A lack of the necessary time to investigate in depth what we hear about, and a feeling that there are better ways to spend our time.

Source

There are no definitive miracles, prayer doesn't work and there is no evidence for your god or any others.

Why do you speak with authority about something you know nothing about
as you indicate by being so wrong? What you should say to be correct is it
doesn't work for you. Don't talk to me about evidence in the universe that
God created.

Never mind religion, if I believe in the God of the Bible and that Jesus Christ
was God in the flesh. It's only because I was never indoctrinated to any religion
including atheism. My parents never took me thru the doors of a church.

Yet at ten yo I wanted to know the truth. Was God real or was it all fiction.
I thank God everyday for giving me the brains even at that age, to figure out
that atheism is completely ridiculous. And doesn't make enough sense to
stick on the head of a pin. If the universe isn't evidence of a Creator what
is it evidence of then? Atheism? Come on!

And Lazarus Short is correct the Bible in itself is an absolute miracle.

I'm not an atheist. Where did I state that?
The fact, that there are no proof of miracles or that prayer works is authority enough. The rest of it is just fairy tales, spun by sheepherders for the oppression and eventual psychological entrapment of the gullible masses.

If you don't want to be helped, that's fine. Just know that I don't want to be "saved" by your religion in the same sense.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   

I get this all the time. Why do you attack and ridicule instead of
revealing your own beliefs. Who knows maybe if you can make better
sense of existence. Hell you might convert me. Or do you intend to keep
me at a disadvantage because you're a coward? First I should ask, you do
understand that every thing you see everyday. Is made of that which you
can not see right? You do realize God and science agree on that fact?
Now you tell me what's so right if I'm so wrong Einstein?

"I'm not an atheist" Well then what Satan's bathroom are you?

edit on 31-10-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   

The Ten Prophecies of Satan

Jesus is a false Messiah

According to Jesus’ admissions, as well as the Bible’s prophecies, Jesus of Nazareth could not have been the Messiah. This of course, would invalidate Christianity as we know it. The compilation presented here shall be split in three sections. The first shall be the biblical prophecies that were made in order to identify the messiah, which Jesus does not fulfill. The second shall be the prophecies that Christians use to say that Jesus was the Messiah, yet they clearly fail. The third set shall be the prophecies and statements Jesus made yet they are false and have never came true.

End Times

According to the Bible the “End Times” Should Have Already Occurred!

Jesus and his apostles made many prophecies concerning the Armageddon. Christians would have you believe that it shall come as “a thief in the night”. Yet, the Bible is rather clear concerning when it would happen. Matter of fact, the Bible consistently said it would follow soon after Jesus’ death. When you point out such verses to Christians they will try to weasel it out of it by saying Christ was talking about his “future” apostles versus the ones he was directly speaking to. All it takes is a close examinations of the pronouns used in order to see that Christ truly did believe the end times would have happened nearly 2,000 years ago. Keep in mind that the Bible claims it is “fit for reproof’ and Christianity “lives and dies on the resurrection and end times”. If we are to believe these verses and accept that the end time prophecies failed then surely the whole book is invalid.

Jesus Lied

Jesus Lied About Prayer

Jesus is quoted many times in the Bible saying that a believer can ask for anything through prayer and receive it. He even goes so far as to say that mountains and trees can be thrown into the sea simply by praying for it. This is clearly a lie, and can be proven to be a lie by any believer. Simply pray for me to be converted to Christianity right away. Or better yet ask God to move the mountains behind my house. He could make a lot of converts that way.

Amun. Praise Satan!

Well, Here's the Bibles answer to the points you raised here. We're in an abnormal time period here. To put it simply the Apocalypse should have ended in the 1st Century AD. BUT. Big but here. The first century Jews did a bad thing and put that Apocalypse on a 2000 year detour. The 70 weeks prophecy of Daniel 9 never ended yet. The 70th week will happen at the end of the 2000 year detour and then the Apocalypse will end then.

Here's the details.

According to Matthew 17 verse 10-14 his John the Baptist was Elijah the prophet. And we all know that John the Baptist was killed by Herod at the behest of Salome and her mother. The daughter and granddaughter of the High Priest of the time. This was the bad thing I mentioned above because according to the book of Malachi Elijah was to have been a co-messiah. In killing him they triggered the curse mentioned in Malachi 4.

5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

So looking for the curse I found it in the day of Jezreel prophecy of Hosea. Boiled down the prophecy states that Israel and Judah were to face a long term top level Leviticus 26 curse. And according to Hosea 6-2 and 2nd Peter 3-8 the curse part of the prophecy was to last 2 days in the presence of the Lord or 2000 years. Followed by the 1000 year day of Jezreel.

So to put it simply it seems the 1st century Apocalypse never actually ended. It went on a 2000 year detour and should end around 2030 approximately.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Why do you attack and ridicule instead of
revealing your own beliefs. *snip* Or do you intend to keep
me at a disadvantage because you're a coward? First I should ask, you do
understand that every thing you see everyday. *snip*
Now you tell me what's so right if I'm so wrong Einstein?

"I'm not an atheist" Well then what Satan's bathroom are you?

Pot, meet kettle... hahaha

I believe that a supreme being may exist.
I simply don't pretend to understand it to the extent where I preach it to other people. I believe that it is possibly supreme to the extent where we mere mortals cannot and should not try to comprehend it.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ntech

Well, Here's the Bibles answer to the points you raised here. We're in an abnormal time period here. To put it simply the Apocalypse should have ended in the 1st Century AD. BUT. Big but here. The first century Jews did a bad thing and put that Apocalypse on a 2000 year detour. The 70 weeks prophecy of Daniel 9 never ended yet. The 70th week will happen at the end of the 2000 year detour and then the Apocalypse will end then.

Here's the details.

According to Matthew 17 verse 10-14 his John the Baptist was Elijah the prophet. And we all know that John the Baptist was killed by Herod at the behest of Salome and her mother. The daughter and granddaughter of the High Priest of the time. This was the bad thing I mentioned above because according to the book of Malachi Elijah was to have been a co-messiah. In killing him they triggered the curse mentioned in Malachi 4.

5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

So looking for the curse I found it in the day of Jezreel prophecy of Hosea. Boiled down the prophecy states that Israel and Judah were to face a long term top level Leviticus 26 curse. And according to Hosea 6-2 and 2nd Peter 3-8 the curse part of the prophecy was to last 2 days in the presence of the Lord or 2000 years. Followed by the 1000 year day of Jezreel.

So to put it simply it seems the 1st century Apocalypse never actually ended. It went on a 2000 year detour and should end around 2030 approximately.

Thanks for the laugh! The variety of interpretations regarding fairy tales never ceases to amuse me.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Pot, meet kettle... hahaha

I believe that a supreme being may exist.
I simply don't pretend to understand it to the extent where I preach it to other people. I believe that it is possibly supreme to the extent where we mere mortals cannot and should not try to comprehend it.

Well that amounts to nothing more than pure stupidity. Because you
believe in the same supreme being but only thru the revisions and
limitations you place on him? As in this supreme being in your narcissistic
mind is capable of a scientific genesis. Is responsible for all Creation
being as it is seen all made of that which can not be seen. Including
human beings but is incapable of relationships or even leaving the
slightest memo?

I just have one question and I won't stoop to your level but.

What in the hell are you doing ridiculing anybody for what they believe?

And further more you need to stfu read and not comment any further on
such matters in such manner. Because as far as room to talk, you live in
a sardine can. And IDK where that pot meet kettle crap comes from left
field I guess. How old are you?

Any way good day sir

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Hey Kenan is sorrow is born
Kenan and kel
Sorrow is born under the will of God

Easter egg... Who loves orange soda

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazarus Short

LAZARUS!

Come out! Hey nice call on Panin.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Well that amounts to nothing more than pure stupidity. Because you
believe in the same supreme being but only thru the revisions and
limitations you place on him?

I said I believe that a supreme being may exist. Since no evidence exists I'm not blindly kissing religions bee-hind, lol.

As in this supreme being in your narcissistic
mind is capable of a scientific genesis. Is responsible for all Creation
being as it is seen all made of that which can not be seen. Including
human beings but is incapable of relationships or even leaving the
slightest memo?

Er, no. I never said I believe this hypothetical supreme being is the creator of anything.
Who knows, perhaps it was created as well and is just enjoying the ride?

I just have one question and I won't stoop to your level but.
What in the hell are you doing ridiculing anybody for what they believe?

If you feel "ridiculed" that's on you.
I question the morals behind organized religion and the detriment religion can have on gullible people's minds and lives.
I question the agenda that fundamentalist religionists have by trying to mass distribute and infect everything and everywhere around them with their specific religion.
I question the agenda behind religionists sometimes denying, most times misinterpreting peer reviewed science.

And further more you need to stfu read and not comment any further on
such matters in such manner. Because as far as room to talk, you live in
a sardine can. And IDK where that pot meet kettle crap comes from left
field I guess. How old are you?

I have a right to my opinion. I will "stfu" when I'm good and ready.
Don't like it? You leave, lol.
As to how old I am? I'm old enough to have grandchildren.

Any way good day sir

A spectacular day to you as well Sir.

edit on 2-11-2021 by Kreeate because: format

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   

a reply to: Lazarus Short

LAZARUS!

Come out! Hey nice call on Panin.

Panin you say?
Another zealot pushing an agenda.

Besides omitting his failures, Panin often counts a single feature more than once, and then goes on to extract an incorrect probability. Perhaps he was not a brilliant mathematician after all. For example, features 3, 4 and 5 of Matthew 1:18-25 are in reality only a single feature (see main text). Consider that if the vocabulary is 77 words (11 x 7, feature 3), the sum of its figures 7 + 7 must be 14 (feature 4). Furthermore, Panin has the audacity to count it a third time as feature 5, the difference between the tens (70) and the units and tens (77).

Mathematically, the probability of these three features occurring together is 1 (that is, the result is certain to occur), because the other two features must follow if the number is 77.

Essentially what Panin has done applies equally to Bible code researchers. By giving a great prominence to their 'successes' they have convinced some that the improbable has happened. In reality, with so many possibilities the unusual is certain to occur.

Source

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   

I said I believe that a supreme being may exist. Since no evidence exists I'm not blindly kissing religions bee-hind, lol.

Nobody asked you to either.
You should keep your opinion to yourself if it childishly mocks others.
Your semantics again are childish.
And why don't you act your age?

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   

And why don't you act your age?

Because in dealing with people who exhibit child-like behavior by subscribing to and believing in fairy tales, one has to sometimes meet them at their level in order to get through.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   

And you're gonna do that with nothing better to offer Einstein?

You're a buffoon!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join