It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophecies that Predicted Jesus

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kreeate

Look into literature and its application perhaps?

I have. No example of a population of organisms evolving into something distinctly different. No possibility for abiogenesis. Amino acid and Nucleotide polymers spontaneously decay in water, making random chance creation of these extra long DNA codes absolutely impossible without intelligent input. You're just a typical atheist that thinks they know everything. Yet your entire philosophy is just spreading your own hopeless ideology that insists this is all an accident where we return to eternal nothingness.

Luckily, as I showed in the OP, God foreshadowed the coming of Christ to authenticate that there is a Way. I hope the best for you man, but you're just being zealous for purposelessness.

originally posted by: LABTECH767

Here is another beautiful song.

This is a jam. Thanks for the kind words my man.
edit on 13-10-2021 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

Look into literature and its application perhaps?

I have. No example of a population of organisms evolving into something distinctly different. No possibility for abiogenesis. Amino acid and Nucleotide polymers spontaneously decay in water, making random chance creation of these extra long DNA codes absolutely impossible without intelligent input. You're just a typical atheist that thinks they know everything. Yet your entire philosophy is just spreading your own hopeless ideology that insists this is all an accident where we return to eternal nothingness.

Luckily, as I showed in the OP, God foreshadowed the coming of Christ to authenticate that there is a Way. I hope the best for you man, but you're just being zealous for purposelessness.

Your gibberish besides... Satan loves you and will embrace you. I will pray that Satan takes you into his care. Amun!

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Your gibberish besides... Satan loves you and will embrace you. I will pray that Satan takes you into his care. Amun!

Thanks I already knew that

"Behold, I will make those of the synagogue of Satan come and bow down before your feet "

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Kreeate

You must be on the same page as this guy..

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Thanks I already knew that

"Behold, I will make those of the synagogue of Satan come and bow down before your feet "

Riiiight... Just bow down to the bringer of Light. He shall embrace ye with brilliance and splendor, that which you have never seen. The Morning Star, The Light of day.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: PillarOfFire

You must be on the same page as this guy..

lol, if you're going to upload images in order to make a point, please make sure that those images are accessible at a higher resolution at the very least. Posting ridiculous and small images of non-related subjects simply doesn't cut it.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   

By denying the Messiah they actually do technically worship Satan at this point. This was part of Jesus's prophecy about what would happen to the Jews that didn't realize He fulfilled their prophecy.

Also what does that phi pi / 3 represent in your signature?
edit on 13-10-2021 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   

By denying the Messiah they actually do technically worship Satan at this point. This was part of Jesus's prophecy about what would happen to the Jews that didn't realize He fulfilled their prophecy.

So... still no actual proof of anything.
No "bigger picture"

Satan loves you mate. Simply embrace your true Lord. He loves you and is already in your heart.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

while assuming the heavenly aspects are out of reach while on the earth

That is a very important topic in itself.

"The Father and I are One"

We are God's children, and God is our Father. A child becomes like their dad, assuming they act according to the guidance of their dad.

The Father and I are One, not like one another. The flesh see's seperation whereas the son does not.

The beautiful thing about the purest form of truth is that it manifests on multiple layers, it is physically, symbolically, and spiritually true.

Things have gone the other direction for me. I am starting to question everything I once thought was true. It makes it hard to write and even to respond in ATS. This is perhaps a cleansing that we all need to go through. Or senility. One of the two....

Matthew 18:3. “Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven."

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend
Matthew 18:3. “Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven."

Translation: Be like an idiot and never question anything, ever. Because if you do, you will amount to nothing and you will never achieve anything.

The truth spoken folks...

edit on 13-10-2021 by Kreeate because: emphasissssss

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Translation: Be like an idiot and never question anything, ever. Because if you do, you will amount to nothing and you will never achieve anything.

What is there to question? There is an idology called Relativism that claims any facts within a domain are only relative to the perspective of the observer. Which is akin to how the passage of time has been accessed by science. It too was once thought to be absolute until Einstein proved it was relative.

So rather than being like you. Seeing my facts as absolute. I try see everything as being relative with dualities (good/bad) as being aberation of conciousness itself.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 03:05 AM
link   

What is there to question? There is an idology called Relativism that claims any facts within a domain are only relative to the perspective of the observer. Which is akin to how the passage of time has been accessed by science. It too was once thought to be absolute until Einstein proved it was relative.

So rather than being like you. Seeing my facts as absolute. I try see everything as being relative with dualities (good/bad) as being aberation of conciousness itself.

What is there to question?! The morality of your "god" when he orders the murder of children and innocent women. When he orders the slaughter and rape of innocent nations and people. When he encourages slavery and forced marriage. Perhaps those things should be questioned by a reasonable, actual moral, thinking person?

Nonetheless, Satan loves you and I'll pray that he comes into your heart.

God also orders the destruction of 60 cities so that the Israelites can live there. He orders the killing of all the men, women, and children of each city, and the looting of all of value (Deuteronomy 3). He orders another attack and the killing of all the living creatures of the city: men and women, young, and old, as well as oxen sheep, and asses (Joshua 6). In Judges 21 He orders the murder of all the people of Jabesh-gilead, except for the virgin girls who were taken to be forcibly raped and married. When they wanted more virgins, God told them to hide alongside the road and when they saw a girl they liked, kidnap her and forcibly rape her and make her your wife!

Just about every other page in the Old Testament has God killing somebody! In 2 Kings 10:18-27, God orders the murder of all the worshipers of a different god in their very own church! In total God kills 371,186 people directly and orders another 1,862,265 people murdered.

The God of the Bible also allows slavery, including selling your own daughter as a sex slave (Exodus 21:1-11), child abuse (Judges 11:29-40 & Isaiah 13:16), and bashing babies against rocks (Hosea 13:16 & Psalms 137:9). This type of criminal behavior should shock any moral person.

edit on 14-10-2021 by Kreeate because: typo

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucius Driftwood

What language are you translating from? None of your examples are true translations from Hebrew, Aramaic or Greek.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucius Driftwood
a reply to: Lucius Driftwood

What language are you translating from? None of your examples are true translations from Hebrew, Aramaic or Greek.

Why are you replying to, and questioning yourself?

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Wear glasses. I can see it just fine.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Wear glasses. I can see it just fine.

Are those the same eyes that sees jesus and god and the holy ghost?
Nope, I don't think I'm the one that need glasses... and by glasses I mean "mental assistance".

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Perfect demonstration that in itself. This thread displays just a fragment
of the whole mosaic that is the Bible. And yet centered as it should be
around the topic, our one and only Savior Jesus Christ.

Very nice Coop

Just a book of fairytales argh argh!

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

Perfect demonstration of delusion. This thread displays just a fragment
of the whole and total garbage that is the Bible. And yet not centered enough
around the true topic, our one and only Savior, Lord High King Satan.
Very nice Coop

Just a book of fairytales for sure!

I fixed your post. Your fingers must have slipped or something. No worries, it's all fixed now.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 04:34 AM
link   

The books were written by men that lived by very different ideals than we do today. That saw God through a lens of mind that had different levels of clarity. None of which were totally clear... No man shall see my face and live.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 04:44 AM
link   

No man shall see my face and live.

Learn your own fairytales mate...

Genesis 32:30
And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: “For I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved.”

Exodus 33:11
So the Lord spoke to Moses face to face, as a man speaks to his friend. And he would return to the camp, but his servant Joshua the son of Nun, a young man, did not depart from the tabernacle.

I guess this will be explained away because "interpretation" right? lol.

I'll pray to Satan so that He may come into your heart and wash away the false knowledge and delusion. Peace.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join