It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skinwalkers at the Pentagon: An Insiders' Account of the Secret Government UFO Program

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Damn you guys need to be on skeptic magazine. The worst part is that you are just completely full of #. looks like this site is full of spooks and contractors just here to spread doubt and confusion. The issues with this location go back hundreds if not thousands of years. Almost all of the famous weird places in the Southwest origins come from Native Americans. Not hard to look up

a reply to: mirageman

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Jackfish28

Strange places to the Natives, sure, maybe.

But we are talking contemporary times buddy. Not myths and legends from days gone by.

So what if it was spooky way back when? The claims these people make about it now, cannot be substantiated. If you can show me otherwise, I'm willing to listen.

edit on 10-13-2021 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
Nothing really spooky happened on that ranch than any other place in the world until the Shermans arrived in the mid-90s. Try to find this so called paranormal history. Not 10 miles away or in the Unitah base but on the ranch. It doesn't exist until they began to spin their tales.

That's if the Shermans ever really existed at all. I have my suspicions....

Bigelow sure spent a lot of time and money there for "nothing" to be going on there.

Seems to me if it were that inactive they wouldn't have stayed around for years documenting and paying scientists and security.

I'm a cautious skeptic. But I can't just write the place off that easy when so much time and money we're poured into it.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 04:26 AM
link   

The worst part is that you are just completely full of #. looks like this site is full of spooks and contractors just here to spread doubt and confusion. The issues with this location go back hundreds if not thousands of years. Almost all of the famous weird places in the Southwest origins come from Native Americans. Not hard to look up

Seeing as you think it's not hard to. Why could you not provide a single example?

We are also talking about verifiable evidence. Not primitive folklore from the natives and early settlers. And Not from Utah, it's a large state, but on that ranch.

Here's what a couple of other researchers said about the ranch.

• "Junior Hicks has been visiting the ranch virtually from the time the witness family [Tom Sherman's] bought it, and he is thus able to confirm that he heard most of the accounts shortly after the events happened." (p217)

• Garth Myers - "...I can tell you unequivocally that up to 1992 there had never been and there never was any sign of that (UFOs and similar activity)" (p218) [Sherman moved into the ranch in 1994.]

• "...the 'Hunt for the Skinwalker' version of the ranch's history is badly distorted..." (p222.)

• The 'Skinwalker' statement that "...the greatest concentration of high strangeness has always taken place at what became the Sherman's 480 acre ranch" is not correct

• "...I assumed that Knapp had many in-depth interviews with the witness while writing the book...the witness didn't even know the book was being written about his family's experiences until 'Skinwalker' was published. And he had never met George Knapp...How's that for careful research!" (p224)

• "...the witness...said that many things in their book only resembled a true accounting of his experiences." (p224)

Source - The Utah UFO Display: A Scientist's Report by Frank Salisbury and Joseph "Junior" Hicks,

Former MUFON State Director for Utah and abduction researcher - Elaine Douglass also recorded some very interesting information from Frank Salisbury in her files. Perhaps Big Bob was getting a bit upset about his purchase. Garth Myers , whose family owned the ranch for a large chunk of the 20th century was almost being bullied by Bigelow to admit the ranch had some sort of spooky history.

NB: Gormans was pseudonym for the Sherman family.

Source : Elaine Douglass Research Papers Archive

The other strange thing is that Sherman sold this spooky ranch that scared the #### out of him in 1994, but actually stayed on there, employed as Bigelow's caretaker. But silenced by a Bigelow NDA from talking about anything.

Sherman, now employed by Bigelow to maintain the ranch, said he can no longer discuss the activity because of a nondisclosure agreement Bigelow had him sign.

Eugene Register Oct 24th 1996

edit on 13/10/2021 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyWater

Bigelow sure spent a lot of time and money there for "nothing" to be going on there.

Seems to me if it were that inactive they wouldn't have stayed around for years documenting and paying scientists and security.

I'm a cautious skeptic. But I can't just write the place off that easy when so much time and money we're poured into it.

There's circumstantial evidence to support the notion that Bigelow has been used as an 'asset' by elements of the US MIC. The biggest issue being how he silences researchers with non-disclosure agreements and refuses to publish their findings. He has also purchased reports on UFOs and abductions from the likes of MUFON and squirrelled everything away from the public.

After he bought the ranch from the Shermans. Bigelow's team of spooks claimed nothing much had happened there.

No UFOs or ETs have dropped in at spooky ranch

Research scientists who took control of a Uintah County ranch last fall will remain on the property even though they haven't seen the UFOs and other phenomena they were expecting.

A spokesman for the Las Vegas-based National Institute of Discovery Science said the researchers have yet to see the flying craft, cattle mutilations and dog-killing "balls of light" that Terry and Gwen Sherman said they experienced while they owned the 480-acre property near Randlett...

"Definitely no craft. No, we haven't had any dog-zappers. . . . Nobody has landed," Alexander said. "There has not been anything of significance. . . . We don't have anything to work with."

Desert News April 27, 1997

Bigelow eventually closed down those operations to almost nothing in 2001.

However in recent years a number of his former ranch guards have gone public and claimed they were subjected to some form of 'tests' without consent and required to submit urine samples and to MRI scans.

Something is going on for sure. Just not what we are being led to believe.

edit on 13/10/2021 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

He has also purchased reports on UFOs and abductions from the likes of MUFON and squirrelled everything away from the public.

Isn't that kind of odd?

It sounds so devious of Mr Bigelow imo.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   
In reflection ….as to not lose sight of what Skinwalkers are…..

Source: THE TERROR OF THE SKINWALKER – THE NATIVE AMERICAN BOOGEYMAN

……” WHAT IS THE SKINWALKER?

The Skinwalker is an ancient Native American legend that takes on various forms across tribes.

In Navajo lore, a skin-walker ( yee naaldlooshii) is a kind of wicked sorcerer who can transform into, occupy, or disguise themselves as an animal.”….

(Below from general search of Native American Skinwalkers)

I hardly think that anyone can tie in Skinwalkers to UFO’s and Aliens, because if so, then what one is saying and admitting to, is that every shaman, witch doctors, warlocks, high priestess’s around the world, have been and continue to be influenced by UFO’s and Aliens.

But how could this be if all these shaman, witch doctors, warlocks, high priestess’s around the world, do their craft by the means of spirituality? By default, Spirituality also includes the notion of angels, demons, god’s etc.

As people here argue…..UFO’s and Aliens have nothing to do with the mombo jumbo of Religions.

I could believe that the lands of Skinwalker Ranch are cursed by Native American Shamans and falls under the purview of Spiritualism.

I mean what shaman, witch doctors, warlocks, high priestess’s through out the time of their tenure, did not curse the land of some area on earth? ….it’s part of their crafts tool box, it’s almost a requirement to check off the Cursing The Land box, on what power is attainable using Spiritualism for Benevolent and Malevolent Practitioners.

IMO…..if anything or at a minimum, Spiritual energies (minimum and or intense) are what’s plaguing Skinwalker Ranch.

There are positive and negative Spiritual energies.

Lights in the sky? Spiritual energy……Shadows in the dark? Spiritual energy…..Various radiation’s? Spiritual energy.

This is my belief and I’m sticking to it, concerning Skinwalker Ranch.

In other circumstances, do I believe we are not alone in this universe? You betcha….

👽🛸
(Btw my grammar and sentence structure blows)
edit on 17-10-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   

good post.

if something of the commentators here were simple a group Michael Shermer brand of skeptics, that’s one thing. I have seen numerous occasions of distortion and seemingly convincing argument to contrive doubt and confusion on some matters. The vast majority of cases and observed aerial phenomena are met with inquiry that makes me wonder if there are not the manner of spooks and contractors you reference.

the fact is MM references are good and interesting but there is a bias to debunk reasonable claims that activity had been going on for decades and by natives for centuries but that doesn’t count because of the inaccurate record keeping and methods of the natives. I don’t think you will get unbiased balance from some of the commentators because of an agenda.

of course, unless you are involved in one of these need to know SAPs, or part of a private program, are an actual abductee, you are just like every other doting internet UFO troll and think your research and opinion is important. Again, if tit conspiracy or stupidity, most likely it’s the later. But the idea some of the DISINFORMATION is deliberate and sanctioned is probably a small but influential percentage

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: play4keeps

the fact is MM references are good and interesting but there is a bias to debunk reasonable claims that activity had been going on for decades and by natives for centuries but that doesn’t count because of the inaccurate record keeping and methods of the natives. I don’t think you will get unbiased balance from some of the commentators because of an agenda.

You sound like YOU have an agenda. To manipulate credulous, gullible people into believing in paranormal things that cannot be proven. Not by providing proof yourself. But by throwing doubt and shade because that's all you can do.

Come back when you have something solid in the way of evidence that Skinwalker Ranch had anything stranger going on there before 1994 than anywhere else in the world.

So far nobody has managed to live up to the challenge.

edit on 17/10/2021 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde
this is a blog; that resulted in my search query inspired by OP.
Possibly off the mark, but makes for an interesting parallel.

edit on (10/17/2121 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join