It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Advice shifting on aspirin use for preventing heart attacks

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 11:56 PM
link   
If I have eaten blood thinning foods or supplements I do not take an aspirin. Some meds thin blood too, and they do not tell people they have that effect. If I had onions, grapefruit, oranges, alcohol,taurine, or multiple other things, no aspirin. Since I have always had a problem regulating my blood thickness, over the last forty five years I have learned when I need something. It will get too thin or too thick if I do not eat companion foods with what I eat. I used to just put onions on everything, especially salads which have clotting properties depending on what is in them. Like I said, I have known about my blood problem since I was sixteen, I learned to live with it about half a century ago. My food choices are based off cravings I created long ago when I made these changes in my teens.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I can take aspirin all day long and never have any issues with bleeding, but a friend of mine can take one aspirin and bleed like a stuck pig from a mere paper cut. So taking a daily aspirin is best under a doctor's advice. Certainly though, a healthy person can benefit from a blood thinner if they come down with COVID it would seem. It really feels like this study is to counter the other and support the "vaccines" as the only solution (sounds a lot like "the final solution" doesn't it?).

Ultimately I think, based on my own reaction to this new information, that the "medical experts" have majorly jacked us around for a year and a half now and that compels me to question everything that gets released. I can't simply take anything at face value anymore, I have to follow up with deeper research on who influences these organizations and gives them money.
edit on 13-10-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Personally, I am an advocate for taking advice from a qualified clinician on matters of medicine. Even aspirin has side effects, and long-term use can cause internal bleeding.

However, the best way to avoid heart attacks and heart disease would be (ahem)...

1. eat a healthy, balanced diet,
2. don't smoke, and
3. keep your blood pressure at a healthy level.

If you are obsessing about aspirin as you haul your obese body back to your favourite daily eatery, then you have got your priorities wrong.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You know that MSM will not report anymore about side effects of the vaccines.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Hmmph!

I take a daily full dose (325 mg) aspirin a day. I tried titrating it (aka, stopping for a couple of days) some time back, just to see if it was necessary. By the 2nd day I was having angina symptoms again. No way I'm trying that again... 8 heart attacks is quite enough to satisfy me, thank you very much.

Now I know that my situation is not normal, and the low dose aspirin daily for someone who is healthy may cause problems... but if this is just because TPTB want vaccines to be used in place of anything else, they can kiss my lily-white hiney-end.

I'll also report that I have had no issues with excessive bleeding. Well, nothing major anyway... maybe it takes 20 seconds for a bad cut to stop bleeding instead of 15. Still worth it to me.

This is not medical advice, just an observation... consult your doctor. Your mileage may vary.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 03:06 AM
link   
It's been shown asorin does really good for people who get covid in fact up until this week we recommended to patients being discharged to take it daily until symptoms were completely gone

This was working

Well last week all this stuff came out and as of this week it's no longer recommended in the discharge after care plan where I work

It's clear to anyone w a brain that just like hydroxychloroquin and ivernectin , they are trying to run this PROVEN DRUG out of any treatment for covid because it's cheap and effective

Wake up people

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyWater

I'm waiting for the warnings about zinc and D3 supplements. They're killers! They help with the Chinese virus, so they have to be deadly.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

I'm waiting for the warnings about zinc and D3 supplements. They're killers! They help with the Chinese virus, so they have to be deadly.

TheRedneck

Oh weve heard that about zinc a LITTLE bit.

They definitely tried to downplay D3s roll as well from about the summer through to now, youll see "studies" they say that show theres no "quantifiable evidence" that either one make a marked difference

Which is complete BS as we all know

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 06:12 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 06:38 AM
link   
(such as folks with comparatively perfect cardiovascular health)
I had a yearly physical in 2006 one month before i had a heart attack and 5 way bypass surgery.
The doctors found nothing, but I had 5 veins mostly blocked.
So i don't trust doctors to get it right every time.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

TheRedneck
[/qu
edit on 28-10-2021 by texasgirl because: wrong info

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

I have had chest pain many times and take a low dose aspirin and it has gone away.
I see not reason to take it until you need it.

If your family tree has demonstrated the propensity for heart problems a prophylactic application puts the cost/benefit ratio in your favor. Once a heart attack happens the damaged muscle tissue is dead forever and doesn't regenerate back. All things have risk levels and cost/benefit ratios you must decide upon. Just like taking the vaccine or not. Every body structure is different. Some have allergies, some do not, for example.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 12:18 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Put 2+2 together.

Blood clot problems are increasing due to these hideous Covid vaccines.

Aspirin can cause these blood clots to (more easily) break loose from the arterial walls and lodge in the brain, heart, or lungs, causing more problems.

Thank-you for sharing this important aspirin development. I'm going to place it in my Covid-19 consumer information on blood-clot thread, right now.

I thought that a daily blood thinner, like aspirin, prevented blood clots from forming to begin with. I don't think it can cause blood clots to form, then break loose and lodging some where else.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 02:40 AM
link   

I thought that a daily blood thinner, like aspirin, prevented blood clots from forming to begin with. I don't think it can cause blood clots to form, then break loose and lodging some where else.

As I understand it, aspirin does neither. It just thins the blood so it can move past clogs that already exist. Aspirin does interfere a little with surface clotting, but only because the blood is too thin to be easily stopped by a clot. The clot itself still forms like normal.

There is some small danger with capsaicin if one already has a lot of clogs. Capsaicin tends to break down the clogs (albeit V-E-R-Y---S-L-O-W-L-Y!) and that can cause plaque to dislodge. As far as the doctors can tell, my last heart attack (minor one) was caused by that. Of course, there is also a difference between a clog (plaque buildup) and a clot. Either can disrupt blood flow, but they form differently from different materials.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 04:31 AM
link   

edit on 11/17/2021 by TheRedneck because: REMOVED FOR SPAM

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join