It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Advice shifting on aspirin use for preventing heart attacks

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 11:56 PM
link   
If I have eaten blood thinning foods or supplements I do not take an aspirin. Some meds thin blood too, and they do not tell people they have that effect. If I had onions, grapefruit, oranges, alcohol,taurine, or multiple other things, no aspirin. Since I have always had a problem regulating my blood thickness, over the last forty five years I have learned when I need something. It will get too thin or too thick if I do not eat companion foods with what I eat. I used to just put onions on everything, especially salads which have clotting properties depending on what is in them. Like I said, I have known about my blood problem since I was sixteen, I learned to live with it about half a century ago. My food choices are based off cravings I created long ago when I made these changes in my teens.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I can take aspirin all day long and never have any issues with bleeding, but a friend of mine can take one aspirin and bleed like a stuck pig from a mere paper cut. So taking a daily aspirin is best under a doctor's advice. Certainly though, a healthy person can benefit from a blood thinner if they come down with COVID it would seem. It really feels like this study is to counter the other and support the "vaccines" as the only solution (sounds a lot like "the final solution" doesn't it?).

Ultimately I think, based on my own reaction to this new information, that the "medical experts" have majorly jacked us around for a year and a half now and that compels me to question everything that gets released. I can't simply take anything at face value anymore, I have to follow up with deeper research on who influences these organizations and gives them money.
edit on 13-10-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Personally, I am an advocate for taking advice from a qualified clinician on matters of medicine. Even aspirin has side effects, and long-term use can cause internal bleeding.

However, the best way to avoid heart attacks and heart disease would be (ahem)...

1. eat a healthy, balanced diet,
2. don't smoke, and
3. keep your blood pressure at a healthy level.

If you are obsessing about aspirin as you haul your obese body back to your favourite daily eatery, then you have got your priorities wrong.

<< 1   >>

join