It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if this is the true conspiracy to the Vaccine

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   
That there is NO conspiracy, zero, nothing.

What if it is just a vaccine, maybe not perfect, but as good as they can get right now. Yes there are side effects, like all vaccines and medicines have side effect.

What if this entire push is because of this tiny little thing ———————MONEY MONEY MONEY

Yes that’s right, money. Money for big Pharma, which of course means money for political purposes.
I sure do love a good conspiracy but I think some people are stretching things a bit. Maybe they don’t realize how
Greedy big Pharma is. Trust me they are GREEEEEEEDY.

I was watching YouTube the other night, I think I saw a dozen commercials for the Flu shot. It had me laughing because I wondered how big of a hit did they take when Covid came out and the “flu” disappeared?

Yes I believe Ivermectin probably works a lot better than anyone wants to let on. You know why MONEY!!!! It is cheap, so so so cheap.
Ivermectin does not make big Pharma money. There are hundreds if not thousands of natural remedies to ailments that are very cheap, yet people still take cough drops, eye drops, creams, pills, lotions and potions. Why, because of marketing, but even more so because of MONEY.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Flip side is that last winter they were worried about twindemic of flu and coronavirus that never materialized and were urging flu shots to prevent catching both at once just like they are saying this year. So I doubt they took much of a hit since people were probably getting flu shots to prevent catching flu last winter during coronavirus.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   

NBA players are being benched because their high-profile resistance to the experimental vaccine drugs is causing the medical and political/media establishment to earn less $$$ than they had hoped for.

Kyrie Irving benched w/o pay: www.foxnews.com...

Note: Black and Hispanic residents of America have rejected these so-called "vaccines", far more than White residents.

Racial Differences: www.kff.org...

Good thread! Starred & Flagged.

(Too bad the title isn't more descriptive, to make it easier to find, going forward.)

edit on 10/12/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   
greed is of course a powerful motive but my feeling is that this situation has total, tyrannical control of the global population at it's core.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   
There was no conspiracy. They, The governments worldwide needlessly crashed a global economy, some countries worse than others.
They have needlessly shackled us all with a debt so large that every living soul on this planet right now and possibly the next generation will forever be up to our eyeballs in it. Tax rise after tax rise, dilution of public services, higher and higher food prices, higher fuel costs with lower wages.

We pay these astronomical bills. us, the Plebs, even the unemployed pay more tax than Amazon and Starbucks FFS.

There was absolutely no need for this. It snowballed and in order not to look stupid they couldn't or wouldn't reverse their decision. Once one country went to lockdown they all followed suit in order not to look like a twat or at worse a right evil callous bastard. As it turned out, Covid or the flu will do its rounds anyway and no more or no less will live or die regardless.

Vaxxed or unvaxxed, if you catch it and the reaper calls you, then adios. 99.% will live on with the sniffles for a week or two.
edit on 12-10-2021 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I agree with you on 2 fronts. 1. If it's a money maker for big pharma, they would not be stupid enough to make it a killer as they would be killing the golden goose that lays the golden egg.
2. And if it's the NWO s doing to kill 2thirds of the population why would they kill the "obeyers", the subservients and leave the "trouble makers" that would give them trouble.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   
What has happened since the election is the consistent trashing of the constitution. A certain group of people flourished with the freedom we provided but it is not enough for them. They want all of it. And none for you. Looks like we are going to do this all over again of telling them no. Can't have it. Hopefully that happens soon. If it does not it will still happen but take much longer.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Well my mother just filled a prescription for Ivermectin, she was exposed to someone with COVID several days ago, it isn't that cheap anymore. She got a 5 day course (15 pills per day) and it was $350, she is on Medicare and it didn't cover it.

In addition, you say all medications have side affects, true. But there isn't a medication or vaccine that has been approved that has killed over 15,000 people and had adverse affects on over 200,000. So yeah, it's not ALL about money, there is a there there.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5
greed is of course a powerful motive but my feeling is that this situation has total, tyrannical control of the global population at it's core.
Yup. That's my feeling as well, the NWO.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Yup. That's my feeling as well, the NWO.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   
If it's just a harmless vaccine with no exceptional risk factors, why did congress exempt themselves from the mandate?
Why does congress and their staff+ family have access and use Ivermectin?
Are all the scientists, doctors and whistleblowers saying the number of deaths within three days of vaccination are in the neighborhood of 45,000 lying?
Why is there so much evidence indicating Fauci and Gates had been working on covid for years?
Why has Fauci been caught lying about covid information and statistics?
Why is information being blocked that shows the vaccine has serious issues?
If it's just a harmless vaccine, why are people being forced to take it?
Why doesn't it work?

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   

that's the direction I was going with this thread. I think (I don't know for sure) that Ivermectin was/is a way to treat covid, but was actively suppressed due to the EUA that wouldn't be possible if a treatment existed. If we find that is the case in the future, then all deaths that happened as a result of Covid (remember, there are over 600K of them now in the US) can be pinned on whomever was involved and profited from this hoax. Imagine the finger pointing and burning of sources if these folks were faced with such a charge. They would turn in their mothers over something this big.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Now why would a parent of healthy 22-year-olds and younger, who have greater than a 98% survival rate from COVID, want to give a 50-50 chance of heart conditions, blood disorders, infertility and or death to their kids??

Thank you for posting link, wish the doctor had more time to speak in the interview.

a reply to: SeaWorthy

edit on 12-10-2021 by UnRepentantHarlequin because: Too many commas!

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   
If it was just the US I'd be inclined to agree.

If it's all about money then why has China developed a vaccine? Why has Russia with its nationalised healthcare system created the sputnik vaccine? Why did astrazenica and Oxford university create and distribute a vaccine at a cost price of under 3 dollars?

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   

The vaccine makers are getting their money whether people take it or not. Countries are contracted to pay for them even if they all get dumped in the garbage. So I am not sure the insane push to make sure everyone takes them makes sense purely from the view of financial gain....unless the effects of the vaccines are intended to create new avenues for profits, perhaps....

...but then we'd be back to conspiracy theories.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

Well my mother just filled a prescription for Ivermectin, she was exposed to someone with COVID several days ago, it isn't that cheap anymore. She got a 5 day course (15 pills per day) and it was $350, she is on Medicare and it didn't cover it.

In addition, you say all medications have side affects, true. But there isn't a medication or vaccine that has been approved that has killed over 15,000 people and had adverse affects on over 200,000. So yeah, it's not ALL about money, there is a there there.

It is getting more and more expensive. My guess is to dissuade people from buying it if they were on the fence about it working. The medicine itself is dirt cheap and I believe was around 0.10 per pill (3mg) or less.

They have also imposed restrictions on prescriptions in a lot of places.

It only makes sense to do this of it was considered dangerous - which it is not - or it works. Why pay 700 for a treatment of their new wonder drug when you could have spent 1.50 on a 3 day course of ivermectin.

Have her shop pharmacies online in Canada. You can get them for 0.50 a 3mg dose if you look. Still expensive but I was able to get 300 12mg pills for 600. The stuff works.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Imperator2

She's over whatever she had, she never really got sick. She has been taking other prophylactics as well, quercetin, zinc, Vit D, Vit B, etc.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
There was no conspiracy. They, The governments worldwide needlessly crashed a global economy, some countries worse than others.
They have needlessly shackled us all with a debt so large that every living soul on this planet right now and possibly the next generation will forever be up to our eyeballs in it. Tax rise after tax rise, dilution of public services, higher and higher food prices, higher fuel costs with lower wages.

We pay these astronomical bills. us, the Plebs, even the unemployed pay more tax than Amazon and Starbucks FFS.

There was absolutely no need for this. It snowballed and in order not to look stupid they couldn't or wouldn't reverse their decision. Once one country went to lockdown they all followed suit in order not to look like a twat or at worse a right evil callous bastard. As it turned out, Covid or the flu will do its rounds anyway and no more or no less will live or die regardless.

Vaxxed or unvaxxed, if you catch it and the reaper calls you, then adios. 99.% will live on with the sniffles for a week or two.

So, you are saying that 1 in every 100 people will die?

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   

How does that work?

LOL.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join