It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CE5 - people on UFO Twitter scared?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

hey dude never judge a book by its cover , aliens may perceive humans to be damn ugly

id share a dram of whisky and smoke a blunt with them first and see whats what
edit on 13-10-2021 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax

So be the door knocking mormons of the spirit world.

No wonder the things don’t hang around....

The malevolent spirits can't raid a house that's in the jurisdiction of the King.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton
After reading this thread it’s no wonder the Secret Government has decided humans are NOT ready for disclosure.

Believe what you will. This phenomena is always about programming and motivation of the species and conscious intentions of the interactions. CE has a wide range of possible outcomes but mixing up evil
demons, Satan, with a life form technologically superior that can manipulate space time with malevolent intentions is always going to be risky for human psychology because we revert back to our basic religious imprinting. This is not necessarily the reality behind the experience, IMO.

Calling upon Jesus might calm your brain from the wicked demons but that works if you believe JC is actually there to protect your soul. What if you are Buddhist or Jew? Guess you are SOL if you come into contact with one of these demons, right. ?? Some of you are talking about psychedelics but that’s not the same as CE5 either, although the view is certainly a transceiver that can be tuned accordingly. CE5 protocols have not a need for psychedelics.

the human brain is easily haunted when it doesn’t understand what it up against or is defenseless against. This has been true throughout evolutionary development and probably ever since ET has made an active presence on this planet.
edit on 25-10-2021 by play4keeps because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 03:00 AM
link   
There are both Benevolent and Malevolent Entities out there.

Careful what you invite into your House and Mind, you never know who is going to pick up the phone.

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Some CE5 news….dated March 20 2024

Amazon Prime’s UFO Encounters of the Fifth Kind

It’s suppose to be available now if you have Amazon Prime…

I don’t have AP…. 😞

👽☕️🍩

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Not bad for 2 bucks... I might check it out. I hope it's not just a Greer special.

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

hey dude never judge a book by its cover , aliens may perceive humans to be damn ugly

id share a dram of whisky and smoke a blunt with them first and see whats what

I’m not sure about you all, but the aliens I know think I am damn sexy!

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde
You're communicating when pressing "reply" below the character entry window.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: introufo2
Not bad for 2 bucks... I might check it out. I hope it's not just a Greer special.
To me it seemed like a movie-length infomercial promoting his CE5 app which you could download for $10 at the time. If he could get millions of people to download that he would generate tens of millions in revenue, versus the "only" $30,000 he makes when he charges 10 saps $3000 each to go out and look at some invisible space ships, and moths he claims are aliens.

The worst part of that video at the one hour 40 minute mark is where he posts a photo of a bush, that he thinks is an alien, and says he talked to the bush.

Then he shows a photoshopped version of that bush to make it look more like an alien, and he says that not only does he talk to the bush, but the bush talks back, and it says his name is Bijou, and he's from the Andromeda galaxy. The only reason I can see why he's not locked up for such insanity is that it doesn't harm other people, other than putting a dent in their wallet to download his stupid placebo app. So he seems like either a real nutjob if he does believe his own nonsense, or a real con-man if he doesn't believe it but he's just taking advantage of the brainless followers who believe his bush is an alien and not a bush, or who believe his moth is an alien and not a moth.

His CE5 video came out in 2020 and there's a thread about that, but his bush and moth alien nonsense dates back a decade earlier and you can find greer threads about them, some in the hoax forum. This thread is about the picture of a bush he calls an "alien":

[HOAX] Steve Greer (CSETI) Photograph ET Being

The links in the OP to the bush "alien" might be dead by now, but the OP still contains a description of the image which you can see matches the screenshot I took from 1h40m in Greer's CE5 movie.

This is the ATS thread in the HOAX forum for the "Moth alien":

Greer is a proven hoaxer

Also look at the "invisible spaceship" video I posted here

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 08:40 AM
link   
IT WAS TERRIBLE!

Community bulletin:

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY WATCHING THIS...
NOT EVEN WORTH 2 DOLLARS

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: introufo2
IT WAS TERRIBLE!

Community bulletin:

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY WATCHING THIS...
NOT EVEN WORTH 2 DOLLARS

Not even a Two Dollar bill?

😄

👽☕️🍩

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: jwal5150

originally posted by: cooperton
If you want less extra-dimensional contact stop smoking weed

Do the magic mushrooms keep it in this dimension? Asking for a friend...

From what I hear from a friend, mm transcends all dimensions but they didn't see any aliens, so back to square 1.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 09:31 AM
link   

So I watched this home movie and was immensely dissatisfied so went to the old reliable ( entertainment-wise) Steven Gree'rs K5 movie with Dan Sheehan and got all my UFO conspiracy
fix taken care of!

Now Im straight

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join