It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CE5 - people on UFO Twitter scared?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
originally posted by: jwal5150
If you get into a precarious situation, ask them if they know Jesus, He is the apex Spirit. Mindful breathing helps too.

Not to get to biblically……

Luke 10:17
The seventy-two returned with joy, saying, “Lord, even the demons are subject to us in your name!”

Mark 3:11
And whenever the unclean spirits saw him, they fell down before him and cried out, “You are the Son of God.”

Source: Casting Out Demons

I’ve heard EBE’s turn away from any communication mentioning Jesus’s name…..(of course I can’t prove this)

But it’s sounds like great advice to mention his name when dealing with any entity that makes one feel uncomfortable….imo

👽⛪️

edit on 12-10-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   
At least from what I've seen and read, Greer is considered a huckster by most of the UFO community. Some odd/blurry photos don't really seem like anything more than a way to perpetuate/validate Greer's claims. I'm highly skeptical of all this. Although I do believe there IS 'something out there', not only in the UFO sense but the paranormal in general, Greers CE5 thing just strikes me as BS,

In the end, if it were that easy to make contact, you'd think it would be more of a mainstream topic in the UFO field. IMO it's mostly confined to Greer's 'cult'.
edit on 10/12/2021 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
This was from yesterday

#ufotwitter
We moved up the timetable for one reason.
CE5 has been fully compromised by NHI/EBE.
They are embedding suicide commands into peoples subconscious minds during their sessions.
We have proof of this and will be releasing it soon.
Please check on our CE5 Family!
twitter.com...

Maybe they will put a command inside Bidens subconscious if his brain can handle it and do us all a favor.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

If you want less extra-dimensional contact stop smoking weed

Do the magic mushrooms keep it in this dimension? Asking for a friend...

Ive found that if you break out the blacklight, lava lamp, light some incense, lock the front door and put on some Tool and hop on Warcraft you will have an excellent time.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
At least from what I've seen and read, Greer is considered a huckster by most of the UFO community. Some odd/blurry photos don't really seem like anything more than a way to perpetuate/validate Greer's claims. I'm highly skeptical of all this. Although I do believe there IS 'something out there', not only in the UFO sense but the paranormal in general, Greers CE5 thing just strikes me as BS,

In the end, if it were that easy to make contact, you'd think it would be more of a mainstream topic in the UFO field. IMO it's mostly confined to Greer's 'cult'.

He is a huckster , this CE5 is just another method to squeeze cash out of people.

Just need a few people to blow up the story on twitter , does not take a whole lot of effort to gain more downloads on your app.
edit on 12-10-2021 by TheGreazel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   
In all fairness, we may look like demons to other entities. Some of our people ooze evil. Have you never met a human who raises the hair on the back of your neck? Not good. There is good and bad everywhere. I cannot believe that we are truly a benevolent species (look around the world RIGHT NOW for proof!) and that evil is more powerful than pure light. By all means, trust your conscience, that is your connection to your maker. a reply to: Ophiuchus1

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I'll say it again for the benefit of the OP and anyone else reading, please, I am pleading with you, do not chase this experience.

You will not come away with more understanding but bemused an damaged. Don't play around with this.

The two memebers here who have had experience with this have both said the same thing, me and the other poster, stay AWAY from this, PLEASE.

Most adherents to this are new agers and self believers (those who believe they are God), well put the childish things away and you're NOT God..... Sorry for the reality check. These things leave in Christs name. I know this because it's how I stopped the experiences myself and what made me a born again believer (one of many things).... There's a reason you've been primed with a flase spirituality, it's so you have no defence! Please, I beg you, take the protection of Christ and stay AWAY.
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   

If you want less extra-dimensional contact stop smoking weed

No, that would actually be doing peyote or shrooms. Go large or go home lol

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Do the magic mushrooms keep it in this dimension? Asking for a friend...

I've found mushrooms bring more benevolent sentient beings than weed... but yeah depending on the dosage mushrooms will also open you to these things. If you get into a precarious situation, ask them if they know Jesus, He is the apex Spirit. Mindful breathing helps too.

So be the door knocking mormons of the spirit world.

No wonder the things don’t hang around....

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

Try what? What is this CE-5 process for contact?

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: CptGreenTea
a reply to: Joneselius

Try what? What is this CE-5 process for contact?

siriusdisclosure.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   
If greer is involved, it's fake plain and simple. Seems like some people will fork out more money for fake UFO nonsense than they will spend on health care. Greer realized that and gave up medicine to be a full time ufo con man.

It's a shame really, people like greer and that other show that has about a hundred of them on it, give the whole field of research a bad name.

edit on 12-10-2021 by TomCollin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Greer is a fraud if you ask me.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

What is this exactly? i would be careful with such things like this.
edit on 12-10-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Oh it's a group forming then splitting into subcultures of who believes what.

That childhood woo factor of spooky not spooky, creepy not creepy aliens, big-foot, etc. basically what the main pull to ATS is in my opinion and well proof or no proof that woo factor isn't going away... it's followed humanity like a shadow if you look at domesticated animals like cats and dogs it constantly follows them like something lurking nearby or something can occur out of no where at any moment...

UFO yeah why not I've had ULO something just laying there and I didn't know what it was... but on second look such things become clear. UFO? Well rarely a second look unless it is looking as someone else's look then you're first look is their second look and it just goes in a circle round and round looking looking so no wonder right angle since all that round looking.

Specialized terms... I personally don't go further than UFO, Grays, and right angle... That's my safe distance cut off. Like with religious or political people just one word is either war or cut off. It's healthy having those tip toe words to see if you're getting in over your head or not. Even when doing one's own independent research writing... I wrote that word but I really don't comprehend it's meaning. You know good signs, good brakes, not really gonna get dragged off or into some place you don't wanna be.

CE5 or whatever... don't know don't care don't wanna know. No offence but that's just me.

I think they are cute little pictures but despite the adage they don't say any words, unless they are memes... "I want to believe." was a meme but hey if they "knew" it could have meant i'd rather not know, I'd rather be able to go back to my safe spot or zone... but now it's too late.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Just to play devil's advocate for a minute...😇

There seems to be a correlation between, believing Jesus is our saviour and having bad encounters with none physical entity's...
I wounder why that is 🤔

On the flip side...

If these beings are real then it goes without saying there are good ones and bad ones, so it would seem reasonable to consider that what you attract is a reflection of one's self.

As for why they seem to be scared and back off when you mention/think of Jesus, maybe he is their OG and dont want to step on his metaphysical toes.
I mean it's like history has been tampered with or thought processes have been manipulated to belive good is bad and vise versa.

Should we not be wary of worshiping anything at this point.

Have faith in one's self and the rest will follow.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: AnInvisibleCorner

Yea, the theory that they're all demons flying around in interdimensional crafts never made much sense to me.

I think shoving everything into religious belief is being close minded as to understanding the true nature of these entities.

Not sure why Jesus repels them? Maybe jesus is an actual entity. Who knows.... But the CE-5 is interesting. People trying to have experiances themselves.

People want actual experiences and understanding. Not just belief in religious doctrine and fear.

I appreciate those who want to warn everyone of the dangers, but if the only alternative is to reside in blind faith then its not convincing.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: CptGreenTeaNot sure why Jesus repels them? Maybe jesus is an actual entity. Who knows....

Yeah exactly. Mr J is obviously some extremely powerful entity. I've always wondered the same............ In addition what was everything like regarding protection from these things before Mr J came into being? Like........... was there any?

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Personally, I'm not even sure there is a Jesus. What one believes can color their perception. In the case of calling Jesus's name when feeling threatened by whatever, IMO it's the person's belief that banishes the threat, not any divine intervention.

It's like if you really are convinced a house is haunted and you go inside, every little noise or movement you'll likely attribute to ghosts, even if the house is not haunted at all

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: CptGreenTea

My mistake, I probably should have said Christ as some belive these entities fear him.

Anyhow my previous post wasn't directed at anyone in particular.

It seems much more likely that whatever they are, we didn't have a good way of describing them back in the day, so the designation of demons/angels was bestowed on them. They have been around for a long time and probably will be for even longer.

We have much more power in this realm.

It's more worrying that so many people belive these things are demonic and others believe the Earth is flat 🤦🏻

Time/history does seem to be circular... Welcome to the dark ages.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join