It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christ in Heaven! Now Superman is GAY!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 04:11 AM
link   
What in the effing hell! Now Superman's son is Bi-Sexual???? Why dont we have Wonder woman's son being trans next!

Why? Why in the hell is all this sexual deviance being forced upon people? I watched Davinci on netflix....he is gay now.

Cant watch a ballroom dancing show without a gay couple. Who in the hell wants to watch two men waltz??????

And now....comics gotta jump on-board with making people sexual deviants.

Sure, change the chanel blah blah blah....but its on EVEY chanel ffs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goddamn 1% of the population are freaking taken over. Dave Chappelle has it right IMO.

Cant even watch a sports match unless we have to highlight someones goddamn sexual leaning! NOBODY CARES!

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Thuperman ith now the man of lead. Eathily pliable, bent by mere mortalth, and ultimately going to give you canther.

I don't know... wait about 20 years, black panther will be a white dude in a leopard stockings.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I dunno, Superman was already a trans-human from the very start. So, no biggie for me really.

We've all got a whole lot more important s# to be angry about. Hollyweird can do whatever they want, I really don't care!

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0
Thuperman ith now the man of lead. Eathily pliable, bent by mere mortalth, and ultimately going to give you canther.

I don't know... wait about 20 years, black panther will be a white dude in a leopard stockings.

o silly goose

the black panther will never be white..
because those having super heros and other media ramming this crap down our throats and demonizing heterosexuals, white males/females, christians , ect wont dare hold themselves to the same twistings.

remember the outcry of Johannsson played a role they claimed was supposed to be asian (ghost in the cell)
or when the white female played the role of the ancient one the outcry not because it didnt match even closely the original character but it was a non asian...
but when same arguments were made for the all female cast of ghostbusters movie remake... we were all called "sexist" even when pointing out THEY SUCKED and were only chosen because they were women

their main view/justification is

what is good for thee is not for me

scrounger

edit on 12-10-2021 by scrounger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
I dunno, Superman was already a trans-human from the very start. So, no biggie for me really.

We've all got a whole lot more important s# to be angry about. Hollyweird can do whatever they want, I really don't care!

The music that plays in the background, always set the mood, my friend....

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Let me know when that Margo Robbie character turns bi, then I might actually read a comic book.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 05:48 AM
link   

My criteria for writing off stuff like this as worth about as much as a dog's deuce:

If you have to alter something well-established in a desperate attempt to get attention/revenue, and use the orientation to do it, you don't have much of a story to tell at all, and therefore you do not need my money. I don't reward what I consider low-effort writers, actors, stories, etc.

The only way this would even remotely work is if the entire movie hinged on every musical variety of this:

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Its a constant drip feed that literally borders on indoctrination.

Every single programme on TV has the obligatory gay/trans characters or presenters.
Every single show absolutely MUST have black and female presenters regardless of their suitability or ability etc.

Every TV advertisement has an equal number of black/white people in them.

I understand the need to be representative.
86% of the UK population are from 'White ethnic groups'.
95% of the UK population identifies with being heterosexual.

Watching and reading UK MSM you would never believe that those figures were so high.

It really is pissing people off across the whole of the UK and if it continues there will be a backlash and that will not be in anyone's best interests, least of all minorities and special interest groups.
edit on 12/10/21 by Freeborn because: grammar

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: scrounger

o silly goose

I love that, rather fitting.

I know mate, but I believe the pendulum will swing back in time. If we're still even a viable society then. Who knows, people may be reading from faint words scribbled in burnt pages in ancient books, whilst celebrating in their huts and imagining the olden times. reciting plays and dancing in loin cloth, to ways of deadpool... Who spun webs from his hands, and carried a big hammer.

Lit by candles and surrounded by barren lands with sparse bush. And using the water tonk, the thing that magically provides enough power to keep the colder cold so the meat dont rot... as long as the gods keep the rains falling to fill the dead river... all hail the batman...

edit on 12-10-2021 by jerich0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Let me know when that Margo Robbie character turns bi, then I might actually read a comic book.

Get out of here you philistine..

She's MINE.. I used to watch her in neighbours. Before she was what she is.

Don't you dare turn her into an Isla Fisher... look what that did. She married that troll, cohen.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Hahaha
spot on !!

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Don't you dare turn her into an Isla Fisher... look what that did. She married that troll, cohen.

Borat is God.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Borat is God.

Sexy times is not an act of god... unless you do it right.

And ... he is all wrong!!

edit on 12-10-2021 by jerich0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 06:31 AM
link   

I bet this comic will sell several copies.

The whole lbgq movement hasn’t been about acceptance in a long time.
It is no longer enough for them to just be accepted.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Lake,

I mean, Come on, Man ... didn't you ever wonder what those tights, cape, and knee-high form fitting red boots were all about?

Cheers

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Why can’t they just leave sex out of it? Leave it out of tv, movies, comics, etc.
Everybody has an uncomfortable moment with the family when watching a show and a sex scene pops up. Why even have the scenes? Why do we need to know the couple is now having sex? What does that really add to any show?
Remember when they would go into a room and shut the door and that was that?

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Let me guess. And I have read absolutely nothing about this yet. But going with how leftists are, let's do a little guessing.

He fights climate change.
He fights hate crimes and educates bigots.
He is in 'college'.
His lover is a long time friend. .

Why do I guess these, because this is the mindset of the people who promote this lifestyle as healthy (it isnt). The predictive programming has to stay on message!

I adored superman growing up, he embodied everything that was masculine and right, a trade off for a worldly image of Christ. Truly virtuous and above humanities questionable morality.

Then they made him insecure, then his morality suddenly changed to be worldly and now this.

Well done alphabet sex cult, you've got 'another one'. This is an absolute slap in the face.

There is nothing, at all, wrong with being straight and moral. Why cant the writers understand this. Can we enjoy anything without some shoehorned skewed morality entering in?

Keep your perversity at home. For the love of all that is good, why damage children with a reprobate worldview....
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

But hey, I guess homosexuality is the new masculinity, you know, like in most collapsing, effeminate empires.
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 06:54 AM
link   

It was only a matter of time, They also made him a communist already:

The American icon.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
Everybody has an uncomfortable moment with the family when watching a show and a sex scene pops up.

Sounds like a personal issue. Sex is sex, it happens, otherwise none of us would be here.

Except DB, he was grown in a lab.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Dont repeat that to much or the peasants will burn and pillage our cities again.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join