It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

for the hundred time/ the vaccine CANNOT STOP OR PREVENT COVID

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

"Structural and functional properties of SARS-CoV-2 spike protein: potential antivirus drug development for COVID-19 | Acta Pharmacologica Sinica" www.nature.com...

Yet the virus' entire genome has been mapped?

Oldcarpy2

Has the virus' entire genome been mapped ?

The article you supplied is referring a DRUG remedy called a SARS-CoV-2 spike protein…. As in a POTENTIAL ANTIVIRUS DRUG being developed. It does not mean or imply that the covid 19 has been purely isolated, or WHAT the drug will do… I assume the drug is related to the vaccines… Idk

And since they claim they can map the mutations to the flu, I see no difference to mapping the common flu or this mutated version of the flu.

The CDC does not either, which is why the PCR test cannot differentiate between the flu and one of the mutated flu versions, labeled covid-19.

And again…. Where have they identified and isolated a PURE sample of the covid 19… except as a computer generated model that fits all viruses in the cold/flu category, or a virus sample, combined with a diseased cell, producing NOT a pure sample ?

“Kellis has previously developed computational techniques for doing this type of analysis” taken from
computerized virus samples

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   

CupcakeKarm to
AaarghZombies

I think even MORE important is one’s health. A person in POOR health and eating for 5 will NOT fare with ANY disease, cold, virus, [… fill in blank …] as well as a person who works hard to maintain a healthy lifestyle and diet.

Oldcarpy2
Lockdowns may have played a part too, no?

Oldcarpy2

It would be helpful if you could be specific as in lockdowns may have played a part in WHAT?

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   

The vaccine does not provide immunity immediately. For obvious reasons.

A 50th dose?

Got any evidence to back this guff?

Oldcarpy2

The vaccine does not provide immunity PERIOD. There is NO EVIDENCE to support that fraudulent claim. And the only obvious point is that people across the globe are realizing that the vaccine does NOT provide immunity.

A 50th dose… was my being facetious.. I would hope it will not occur… but one never knows… if pharma were to have THEIR way… they would mandate toxic pus vaxes for ever.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Sorry, I don't engage with folk that shout at me in capitals and spread disinformation and blatant guff.

Oldcarpy2

How odd. Who exactly has been engaging with, (as in, responding to) all of my posts directed to you... a hacker ?

However, you aren't required to provide a response or sources to substantiate your opinions of guff.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: CupcakeKarma

Look all you wish Qanonakid at whatever spurious nonsense you choose.

80% of my nation double vaccinated now and we are all just fine.
edit on 18-10-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Direne
a reply to: jerich0

Come on, stop crying and waving your arms. It's just a shot. It doesn't hurt. We don't really care about your health. We just want you to go to the factory and keep working, in silence. A diseased slave is of no use to us, and we don't want you to stay at home for six days just because you've got some fever, headache, and with a runny nose.

The vaccine works, but not because we worried about your fragile health: it works because it keeps you able to work at our factories for a miserable salary. So stop complaining and get vaccinated asap.

Now we know who Peppermint Patty, I mean Jenn Psaki’s online persona is!

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Gimmie a break! LOL

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: liliththedestroyer

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: CupcakeKarma

CupcakeKarm to
AaarghZombies

I think even MORE important is one’s health. A person in POOR health and eating for 5 will NOT fare with ANY disease, cold, virus, [… fill in blank …] as well as a person who works hard to maintain a healthy lifestyle and diet.

Oldcarpy2
Lockdowns may have played a part too, no?

Oldcarpy2

It would be helpful if you could be specific as in lockdowns may have played a part in WHAT?

Avoiding catching the flu? Which is what was being discussed?

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   

a reply to: HawkeyeNation

Where are you at? Don't have to say the hospital but just curious like what region of the states or what state? I'm on the business side of Healthcare and in our 13+ major hospitals across the midwest that is not what we are seeing. 83% of the hospitalizations are unvaccinated, unless of course that is one big lie which I can't truly validate.

HawkeyeNation

Sources please.

And how many of those supposed unvaccinated took the toxic vax within 14 days so the vax peddlers can claim that they were UNvaccinated…... ie... not fully vaccinated.
I call FRAUD

Latest update from today and I can't answer your second question
twitter.com...
edit on 18-10-2021 by HawkeyeNation because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   

a reply to: HawkeyeNation

Correct but the reason why the Polio vaccine has worked is because in the US we have roughly 92% of anyone over the age of 2 vaccinated for. The vaccine brings the r value down (replication rate) in an infectious disease.

The r value for Polio is roughly between 4-6 which means, we'll just use 5 as the value, that if you have 80% of people vaccinated for Polio you will not have any huge outbreaks and will have "control" over it.

(1/r-value) take this number and then subtract it from 1 then you take that x 100 to get your recommended vaccine %

HawkeyeNation

Would you like to tell that fraud claim to the THOUSANDS of little children in India that received gates’ special brand of polio vaccine and were immediately crippled with the polio virus ?

lol, my fraud claim is not fraud and is based on data. We are talking about two different things here. I am not in the know to what the polio vaccine did to other kids in India. What I do know is based on the data that is given.

Edit: I was curious though so I did a google search. Look, all I will say is that I keep an open mind. I don't take any side 100% and leave the door open for change. I'm sure there were some issues but to what extent, IDK, almost impossible to validate unfortunately.
www.indiatoday.in...
thelogicalindian.com...
edit on 18-10-2021 by HawkeyeNation because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Until enough Americans have entered this realm: www.cdc.gov...

Covid-19 will remain the discussion of internet forums, over-hyped by News Media, and fearmongered by Pharmaceutical-Government co-conspirators.

The more infections, the better.

P.S. I hope the continued drop in Daily Cases (seen here: www.worldometers.info... ) is due to Natural Immunity winning out, and not due to the vaccines artificially bringing temporary comfort.

Fingers Crossed!
edit on 10/18/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Until enough Americans have entered this realm: www.cdc.gov...

Covid-19 will remain the discussion of internet forums, over-hyped by News Media, and fearmongered by Pharmaceutical-Government co-conspirators.

The more infections, the better.

P.S. I hope the continued drop in Daily Cases (seen here: www.worldometers.info... ) is due to Natural Immunity winning out, and not due to the vaccines artificially bringing temporary comfort.

Fingers Crossed!

Boris initially relied on the herd immunity thing.

It didn't work out.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic
Ok, dumb a$&, that was a very long winded account of your utter ignorance. Check out the the Nebraska AG order on allowing doctors to prescribe both HQC and Ivermectin.The Ivermectin yogo beats the HQC Ferrari. Still a silly analogy though . I just have one thing to say on your Ivermectin hit piece. Uttar Pradesch. look it up!
edit on 18-10-2021 by bladerunner44 because: spell

edit on 18-10-2021 by bladerunner44 because: spl

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join