It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

for the hundred time/ the vaccine CANNOT STOP OR PREVENT COVID

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

I’ve sent you a PM

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

originally posted by: Direne
a reply to: scrounger

Your reasoning is weak, and faulty. If we were to use it we would arrive at the following conclusion:

1. Police does not stop terrorists with bomb belts.
2. Police just mitigate the wide spreading of terrorist attacks with bomb belts.
3. Anyone can become a terrorist, hence...
4. it is stupid and futile to combat terrorism.

Your turn.

Let's rewind, shall we?

Polio vaccine does NOT stop polio.

Measles vaccine does NOT stop measles.

Mumps vaccine does NOT stop mumps.

Rubella vaccine does NOT stop rubella.

Rabies vaccine does NOT stop rabies.

What if that was history? Except it isn't.....all of those vaccines actually WORKED...

-------------------------

Do you see a disconnect here?

One of these things is NOT like the other? (Remember Sesame Street?)

Pepperidge Farm, remembah's....F'N right it does....

Not true. The polio vaccine was only 80 to 90% effective. Measles only 97%. No vaccine is 100% effective.

The reason there aren't a lot of breakthrough cases with those is because we slowly eradicated them, and now we have no one to catch these infections from.

That's how it works. So please spare us the pretzel logic.
edit on 12-10-2021 by GravitySucks because: fixed my 80% typo

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: bladerunner44

They want you to take the death shot for 2 reasons, and control is not one of them
1. Revenue: as endless boosters become the dominant narrative for continued efficacy, they will demand boosters with greater frequency to drive profits. This will keep you alive at least temporarily

2.Population reduction: the boosters will work for a while until your natural immune system response is destroyed. Once ADE kicks in, your next viral infection will kill you, years before you would have died naturally. If you're vaxxed you'll have months, maybe a few years before the death spiral from the cumulative effects of the shots take you out.

I take no pleasure in this belief, many family members and close friends are vaxxed. I've done the research for almost 2 years now and i tried to warn them. The Vaxx is a killing machine. I keep looking for an antidote, some strategy that will cleanse them of the spike proteins. I think it will be found and i believe there is hope. In the meantime pray for the vaxxed.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 02:15 AM
link   

And to ad to your post for the brainwashed idiots out there lining up for their jab...the mass vaccinations are the cause of the massive spread of cases.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: GravitySucks

Your reasoning is weak, and faulty. If we were to use it we would arrive at the following conclusion:

2. Police just mitigate the wide spreading of terrorist attacks with bomb belts.

Your turn.

Let's rewind, shall we?

What if that was history? Except it isn't.....all of those vaccines actually WORKED...

Not true. The polio vaccine was only 80 to 90% effective. Measles only 97%. No vaccine is 100% effective.

The reason there aren't a lot of breakthrough cases with those is because we slowly eradicated them, and now we have no one to catch these infections from.

That's not how it works but whatever. There are still cases of measles, small pox, chicken pox, polio, and even the odd case of the plague from time to time.

Man has never eradicated ANY virus or disease. Never will. It's impossible.

Additionally, you should spend more time researching how a polio vaccine is different from a respiratory virus vaccine. They aren't even remotely close in similarity other than their generic name.

As an aside if respiratory vaccines are so effective then explain why respiratory deaths are and have been #4 on the list of causes of death world wide for more than 2 decades meanwhile there have been vaccines for these for 50 years.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Here, you dropped your tin foil hat.

I'm not sure who is claiming the vaccine prevents the spread or infection. Not the sources I read or watch. However, the vaccine does lessen the infection rate and spread. It also has a much higher chance of keeping you out of the hospital and alive than if you're unvaccinated.

The virus doesn't need to be killed. Ya can't kill the flu either, otherwise it would be extinct by now. However, your immune system can be 'trained' to handle it better.

"A VACCINATED PERSON CAN TRANSMIT THE VIRUS THE SAME AS AN UNVACCINATED PERSON CAN."
That's not true. A vaccinated person does not transmit the virus as easily as an unvaccinated person. The vaccines do work, and it has been proven.

My advice would be to stop watching garbage fake news networks such as Faux, OAN, and that other trash network, can't remember the name, but you probably know which one. 700K are dead now. This isn't just another 'flu'. The vast majority of people dying are among the unvaccinated, not the vaccinated. Young, seemingly healthy people are also dying from it. Those are facts, and all the people here pushing conspiracy theories and not getting vaccinated are only putting others at higher risk of being infected and possibly dying from it. Seat belts are the law. Do you complain about that too?

Here, do yourself a favor.
Covid FACTS

Science. It's out there, and it's free.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: spacemanjupiter

I'm not sure who is claiming the vaccine prevents the spread or infection. Not the sources I read or watch. However, the vaccine does lessen the infection rate and spread. It also has a much higher chance of keeping you out of the hospital and alive than if you're unvaccinated.

The virus doesn't need to be killed. Ya can't kill the flu either, otherwise it would be extinct by now. However, your immune system can be 'trained' to handle it better.

"A VACCINATED PERSON CAN TRANSMIT THE VIRUS THE SAME AS AN UNVACCINATED PERSON CAN."
That's not true. A vaccinated person does not transmit the virus as easily as an unvaccinated person. The vaccines do work, and it has been proven.

My advice would be to stop watching garbage fake news networks such as Faux, OAN, and that other trash network, can't remember the name, but you probably know which one. 700K are dead now. This isn't just another 'flu'. The vast majority of people dying are among the unvaccinated, not the vaccinated. Young, seemingly healthy people are also dying from it. Those are facts, and all the people here pushing conspiracy theories and not getting vaccinated are only putting others at higher risk of being infected and possibly dying from it. Seat belts are the law. Do you complain about that too?

Covid FACTS

I'm a covid floor charge nurse.

You're wrong on all accounts ts and you're just eating up what's being fed to you.

What the media and these "exoerts" are saying is what they are told and paid to say or threatened with their careers .

There is plenty of evidence ( I have 5 fully vaxed patients on my floor 2 of which on forced vent) that the vaccine had minimal impact on whether you get covid or not.

Over the past year at least half of the people admitted to my floor were vaccinated

Full stop

Stop buying the bs and go seek out the truth

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: spacemanjupiter

A vaccinated person does not transmit the virus as easily as an unvaccinated person. The vaccines do work, and it has been proven.

I have already written this on this thread but just in case you missed it:

I know two families that are fully vaccinated and one person in each family got covid and infected their entire family.
I also know a 21 year old lad and 8 of his friends all caught it from each other.....all fully vaccinated.
That's 16 fully vaccinated people altogether, that caught and transmitted covid......that I actually know.

That's real proof for me.......I have no need to look at the 'covid facts' link.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

MSM are now calling these vaxs "Life Saving Vaxs"

I can tell you one thing. I know who some who got vaxed, got covid and nearly died.

I know at least three who died shortly after vaccination. In one case he died at the wheel driving home from the vaccination centre. The other 2 within a day or so.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: FunshineCD

I can tell you one thing. I know who some who got vaxed, got covid and nearly died.. How does that make them "Life Saving?"
a reply to: HawkEyi
Did they die?

I know someone who was fully vaxxed by the definition the CDC says fully vaxxed means (2 weeks after 2nd shot). He caught covid and he died last week. Odd thing is that the only people I know who caught covid and survived never had the shot and the ones that did get covid and died, got the shot (I know 2 personally, 1 died 4 days after the shot and no covid, the other one died a month after with covid). Yes I know people are going to say its anecdotal but I don't care, it doesn't change the fact that it happened and if its happening in my circle it's happening in others. I will also add I know several others who got the shot and still had severe symptoms. Not one person I know got the shot and had lesser symptoms. So for anyone that wants to tell me it works I say cool, keep listening to the TV because whats happening in my world isn't matching up to what they say and I refuse to be gaslit.
edit on 13-10-2021 by jidnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   

It's like you really are living on Jupiter. Even Biden understands the vaccine doesn't work
when he says "we have to protect the vaccinated from the unvaccinated".

Unbelievably ignorant.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Type1338

Smallpox is pretty much supplanted by monkeypox which is similar genetically but has the ability to jump species.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   

It is debatable vaccine can reduce infection rate and spread. Unvax are likely to get sick and stay home, preventing others from catching it. Vax have very little symptoms if any and when infected they will not stay home and infect others. This year cases numbers are much higher than last year. The only explanation is vax has helped the virus spread. Keep in mind the virus mainly spreads asymptotically to counter symptom warning system which humans evolved over millions of years to counter virus by warning others they are infected so stay away.
edit on 13-10-2021 by YongSu because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyWater

originally posted by: spacemanjupiter

Covid FACTS

I'm a covid floor charge nurse.

You're wrong on all accounts ts and you're just eating up what's being fed to you.

What the media and these "exoerts" are saying is what they are told and paid to say or threatened with their careers .

There is plenty of evidence ( I have 5 fully vaxed patients on my floor 2 of which on forced vent) that the vaccine had minimal impact on whether you get covid or not.

Over the past year at least half of the people admitted to my floor were vaccinated

Full stop

Stop buying the bs and go seek out the truth

Where are you at? Don't have to say the hospital but just curious like what region of the states or what state? I'm on the business side of Healthcare and in our 13+ major hospitals across the midwest that is not what we are seeing. 83% of the hospitalizations are unvaccinated, unless of course that is one big lie which I can't truly validate.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: GravitySucks

Your turn.

Let's rewind, shall we?

Correct but the reason why the Polio vaccine has worked is because in the US we have roughly 92% of anyone over the age of 2 vaccinated for. The vaccine brings the r value down (replication rate) in an infectious disease.

The r value for Polio is roughly between 4-6 which means, we'll just use 5 as the value, that if you have 80% of people vaccinated for Polio you will not have any huge outbreaks and will have "control" over it.

(1/r-value) take this number and then subtract it from 1 then you take that x 100 to get your recommended vaccine %
edit on 13-10-2021 by HawkeyeNation because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-10-2021 by HawkeyeNation because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

R value is very difficult to estimate even with a super computer. A lot of disease are latent. Flu has virtually 0 R value in summer than come winter boom everyone gets it. So R value is not a good indicator of how fast a virus spread.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: jidnum

Your experience sounds like the 'vaccines' may be making the wrong type of anitbodies. So that once the virus enters your cells (which antibodies cannot prevent, having an effectiveness for this particular function of 0%, not 95% as claimed by the marketeers who call themselves scientists or the media promoting that number while giving that impression that that number is for effectiveness in 'preventing infection', i.e. viral entry into the cells, something HCQ can inhibit, and Ivermectin can't) your auto-immune system has used up its biomaterials to make the wrong type of antibody and continues to use up biological material to make more of the wrong type of antibody, meaning it's too busy making the wrong antibodies to spend much effort and biomaterial to make the right antibodies, and therefore your anti-immune system becomes overtaxed. Something that would not happen if you had had no 'vaccine', cause then your auto-immune system can focus on making the right antibodies and spend all necessary biomaterial on that.

If however the 'vaccines' do make the right type of antibodies, it will give your auto-immune system a head start on the virus, and it will help in preventing higher viral loads on average, and a shorter duration of infection, which will prevent more severe symptoms you would have had without that head start, and because your auto-immune system can get rid of the virus more quickly, it will also mitigate viral shedding (i.e. your ability to infect others). Those in opposition to the 'vaccines' should also try to be honest about that possibility (which wasn't done in the OP). Of course, this all depends on whether the 'vaccines' are causing your auto-immune system to make antibodies (as well as learning you auto-immune system to do this in the future once the antibodies are gone or almost gone from your body) that can actually destroy (break down) the virus particles. The problem of course is finding out whether or not that's the case with so many unreliable sources in the medical industry not being clear about the true function of 'vaccines' designed to assist in making antibodies. I've not even seen the proponents of HCQ describe it in the factual/truthful manner that I just described it, and they genuinely seem like people who want to do the best for their patients. Apparently even they are either under the wrong impression as to the function of antibodies and so-called 'vaccines' designed to assist in making antibodies before viral infection, or also think that 'the ends justify the means' when they tell falsehoods or lies about what the 'vaccine' actually does and in what way they may or may not be helpful to patients (because that's how they've been indoctrinated and conditioned in their medical education, that's it's OK to misrepresent the situation or let people continue to get the wrong impression about these type of 'vaccines' by not correcting them, letting people know that that's not how they work, because the 'vaccines' may be helpful if they help the auto-immune system to make the right type of antibodies, which is a real possibility; but difficult to check since for that type of information we are reliant on the researchers in the medical industry that have already proven to be unreliable liars and marketeers who show no interest in seriously researching if that is the case; even though, that is the crucial information we need to determin whether or not the 'vaccines' are helpful or not, or even hurtful by keeping your auto-immune system busy with the wrong type of antibody, i.e. ineffective ones; if your antibodies were made by entirely natural means, there is hardly any to no risk that they will be ineffective, and from then on, your auto-immune system knows what to make by experience, it becomes part of the programming).

Can you follow all that? (I have a tendency to try to explain something in too many words and perhaps in a bit too convoluted manner, I'm hoping I put it in a somewhat understandable manner for everyone to understand these basic facts of biology that for the moment, aren't honestly admitted to by most people in the medical industry, either out of having the wrong impression themselves or being taught that the end justifies the means, those means being lying about it if they do know better; then it's called a lie rather than a falsehood or something that is incorrect)

“But let God be found true, though every man be found a liar.”—Rom. 3:4.

I recommend watching the video fulscreen so you can read the text a little easier cause that's the main reason I shared it, not for the music. I couldn't find a vocal version on youtube. I have found a text version though (but that's less entertaining than having a bit of music along with it):

“Let God Be Found True” (text)

Here are some old articles about the subject (couldn't quickly find more recent ones; the first one is really short, a quick read, 2 minutes at most I'm guessing):

Helping Others to Find God to Be True (1966)
“Let God Be Found True” (1965)
edit on 13-10-2021 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: HawkEyi

MSM are now calling these vaxs "Life Saving Vaxs"

I can tell you one thing. I know who some who got vaxed, got covid and nearly died.

I know at least three who died shortly after vaccination. In one case he died at the wheel driving home from the vaccination centre. The other 2 within a day or so.

It's only relevant if the vax was the cause.

If you know three gang bangers who were shot by rivals it doesn't count as a Vax death.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: YongSu

It is debatable vaccine can reduce infection rate and spread. Unvax are likely to get sick and stay home, preventing others from catching it. Vax have very little symptoms if any and when infected they will not stay home and infect others. This year cases numbers are much higher than last year. The only explanation is vax has helped the virus spread. Keep in mind the virus mainly spreads asymptotically to counter symptom warning system which humans evolved over millions of years to counter virus by warning others they are infected so stay away.

Unvaxxed stay at home and infect their families.

It take on average 3 vaxxed people to get one other person sick. But 1 unvaxxed person infects 3 to 4 others.

Hence vaxes clearly do reduce transmission rates.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies
It sure doesn't work like that where I am.

I know two families that are fully vaccinated and one person in each family got covid and infected their entire family.
I also know a 21 year old lad and 8 of his friends all caught it from each other.....all fully vaccinated.
That's 16 fully vaccinated people altogether, that caught and transmitted covid......that I actually know.

edit on 13-10-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join