It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Australia had not just given up their guns.... ? -- Funniest outcome thread ever.. too much derp.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I saw this on youtube today, from the US, of the police randomly shooting rubber bullets at people in a protest, from their vehicle, as they drove around 'hunting' people to attack. Laughing and mocking these folk.

When one person, who saw an unmarked van driving past, shooting people, who then shot him with a rubber bullet, he fired back. He was a store owner, and they were protecting their property against looters. Something that should not turn you into a victim.

If you think having guns will stop this tyranny, you're not living in these modern times. They have much more hatred and man power against the populace.

I felt utterly sick to hell and back watching this. At least, he was acquitted. And it's not the fact he was acquitted, it's what happened to him while being detained.

Man Who Shot At Police In Self Defense Is Acquitted On All Charges

edit on 12-10-2021 by jerich0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

Getting back to law and order seems to be a Utopian dream.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Getting back to law and order seems to be a Utopian dream.

Law and order is a fictional show on the telly, mate!! :/

I read one comment say that if this was a war zone and these were soldiers caught beating someone like that, they'd be in for a world of legal punishment...

but it just screams to me, that this is not something to romanticize.. it's not the wild west. It's a damn straight up war on people, and none of us have the means to go up against it without being bashed to hell. If there were no body cams, and no security cams, this guy would likely have ended up dead, and no one would have thought twice about it..

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Now you have made me mad.

Sick and tired of ignorance!

There are more guns in Australia now, than there were before the buyback.

What they took off the street were semi-autos and pump shotguns. I have not known any sport shooter in this country to have a .223 / 5.56. We use hunting calibers. They were so thick that I had to hand in my 10/22 Ruger. There are many scoped weapons in this country and I pray to God that it does not come to that.

Stop with the THEY TOOK YOUR GUNS crap. Please! It is bloody insulting!

P

edit on 12/10/2021 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/10/2021 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
Now you have made me mad.

Sick and tired of ignorance!

There are more guns in Australia now, than there were before the buyback.

What they took off the street were semi-autos and pump shotguns. I have not known any sport shooter in this country to have a .223 / 5.56. We use hunting calibers. They were so thick that I had to hand in my 10/22 Ruger. There are many scoped weapons in this country and I pray to God that it does not come to that.

Stop with the THEY TOOK YOUR GUNS crap. Please! It is bloody insulting!

P

Holy crap.... Did you watch the video? What good did a gun do, when all the Americans are saying to US AUSTRALIANS, that if they hadn't taken our guns, we'd not have such tyranny... And yes I know they didn't take all our guns, and there are guns in Australia. Doesn't stop that rhetoric.

EVEN IN AMERICA, they don't do anything except get you bashed into hospitalized submission.

haha I think you got the wrong end of the stick, mate... doesn't matter if they take our guns, some guns, 1 gun, or leave us with all the guns in the world. Using them against this tyranny, is not going to stop bugger all..

If it ever does come to that, as you say, we'll see a lot of people dead, or in prison...

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Did I misread your post, or is it just tuesday... I never could get the hang of tuesdays....

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Yes, they took my AK and my pump shotty.
I still have my 357 lever, a .22 lever a couple of bolt action .22s and a CZ 75 9mm handgun.

All legal.

Seriously, what did I lose?

You Guys don't know sh!t.

Sinner

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: yeh64y

Yes, they took my AK and my pump shotty.
I still have my 357 lever, a .22 lever a couple of bolt action .22s and a CZ 75 9mm handgun.

All legal.

Seriously, what did I lose?

You Guys don't know sh!t.

Sinner

Ok, let me ask. What is it you think I am saying in my OP.

Please explain it so I can understand if my wording was erroneous or if people are just too eager to read a title and not the content.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Let me put it this way, maybe someone will read properly and not jump the god damned gun.... pun intended.

Us Aussies are told over and over that if we had not give up our guns, by people who have this little thing called the 2nd amendment, that we would not be subject to abject tyranny.

I posted a video that proves otherwise. That yes, you Americans can and will succumb to the tyrannical nature of the people given power to control you. And that no matter if you have a gun or not, you will be beaten, subjected to inhumane treatment, dragged through the courts.

So telling us that 'we gave up our guns' which is not true, has no bearing on the fact that when a bunch of police are shooting you with rubber bullets, you pulling out your gun, will prevent it. You'll be attacked, en masse, beaten, bashed, and arrested.

Give me strength, why even bother sometimes with people incapable of comprehension.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 02:29 AM
link   

If Australia had not just given up their guns.... ?

I didn't.

Sionner

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 02:32 AM
link   

So they just took "half" your guns then?

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 02:33 AM
link   

If Australia had not just given up their guns.... ?

I didn't.

Sionner

Yes, and I am pointing out to those who continue to say that, that despite the fact we DID NOT, their claims that we did is why we are seeing so much police brutality.

I proved it by posting a video that shows that even they, WITH their guns are still subject to the brutality of the police.

I am using THEIR #ing words to show this....... fml, this is retarded....

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ShadowLink

So they just took "half" your guns then?

This is not about guns being taken...... holy buckets.

This is about having a gun and using it against the tyrannical police who are shooting members of the public with rubber bullets, pepper spray et al, and how it will NEVER end well, for ANY of us...

I knew I should have just eaten mushrooms today....

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Yeah, looks like a couple of your countrymen never got past the title.

On one hand I want to say that I can't blame them because that phrase gets thrown around so much but on the other, you should at least have a look at the OP.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
Yeah, looks like a couple of your countrymen never got past the title.

On one hand I want to say that I can't blame them because that phrase gets thrown around so much but on the other, you should at least have a look at the OP.

Cheers mate... All is not lost, I hope in this thread... feeling kinda conflicted now, seems I've started a different topic as the comments are going in the wrong direction..

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ShadowLink

They took two out of nine that i had at the time.

Your maths is bad.

About 5 years ago I promised myself I would not post here anymore.

I'm out of here. (again)

Sinner

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 02:41 AM
link   

a reply to: ShadowLink

They took two out of nine that i had at the time.

Your maths is bad.

About 5 years ago I promised myself I would not post here anymore.

I'm out of here. (again)

Sinner

If you can't be bothered to read and comprehend, probably for the best.

God help us if you have guns, by the way...

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Calm down Nancy!
I was merely commenting on the contradiction in his post.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ShadowLink

Calm down Nancy!
I was merely commenting on the contradiction in his post.

How dare you call me nancy. All I can think of is pelosi.

He won't ever use one against the police, that much I know.

he ran away, after all. guns and all.

Which was the point of my thread, which seems to have been completely ignored, hence, I'll let it run it's course on it's own... shame really, as it's absolutely the way things are for us all...

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 02:54 AM
link   
A while back I was going back and forth with a member from the US that is very pro 2A, don't remember his name right now, but at one point I pointed out that the 2A seems to be working almost like a pacifier.

I must have worded it just right because it clicked with him and he said he hoped not but that he could see what I meant.

That is not to say that I am anti-guns but just like your OP shows, having guns and actually using them against the authorities isn't the same thing.

It is almost like nobody notices that there is this feeling in the US of "they would never try that because we have guns" but it happens anyway.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join