It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aspirin cuts by nearly half COVID 19 ventilation-death-ICU admissions, confirmed last MARCH!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   
medicalxpress.com...

medicalxpress.com...

Now confirmed by 2 other major studies from major Universities.

Worried about blood clots from the vax? Remember aspirin thins the blood.

Why the he-double-toothpicks wasn't this information widely disseminated by major news sources when they found this out last March?

My heart doc said I really didn't need to take aspirin anymore during the COVID epidemic. But I took the vax for COVID, maybe I should go back on the low dose daily aspirin since people are worried that the press is preparing the world for massive deaths from blood clots caused by the vax.

Imagine, something so cheap, so available, cutting the death risk from COVID so drasticly. Yet I don't remember a peep out of the mainstream news then or now that this information has been double confirmed.

Where did I hear about it? "Not the Bee"
notthebee.com...
So I checked it out for myself and sure enough. Aspirin could possibly save your life from COVID or keep you out of ICU or off a ventilator.

Pass this on in your other social media!

edit on 10/11/21 by The2Billies because: clarification

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Ivermectin was also proven to work well, but it's cheap and the patent is expired so you'll never hear anything good about it.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   
There are many OTC medicines, herbals, vitamins and supplements that can be used to treat covid. I smacked my self in the forehead when I read this yesterday, it seems so obvious now.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck
My favorite home remedy for covid has been oil of oregano. But I also read something that said my Neanderthal dna was shown to give me a gene that offers some protection me from covid.

edit on 11 10 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

I remember an article on WebMD, several months ago, saying that low dose aspirin MAY help with covid. Your links look to be based on the same study they were citing.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   
LOL these people are so evil.

Remember when they told us not to take Ibuprofen for Covid fevers?

Now that I think about it Ibuprofen is probably the cure

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I read about the aspirin connection long time ago. A fifty percent reduction is substantual, heck the expensive meds they are pushing as treatment only have a sixty something percent ratio of stopping death....aspirins are a lot cheaper and you can take a baby aspirin every night to lower your risk so you never even get a serious event.

I like better odds than fifty percent though, most the stuff I talk about has a seventy percent or better rate at preventing covid from the virus. And the stuff is cheap. Stay away from highly processed foods so your immune system does not get confused and either initially under react then later over react.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

But that study was done before delta completely took over. Things have changed with delta for many medications. Especially, the vaccines.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Just a couple of days out and they are trying to make low dose aspirin seem too dangerous to use for anything.

Have a look at this thread I made on it.

Advice shifting on aspirin use

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   

I was at the omaha zoo posting on this board a little more than 1 year ago around june and said d3 without k2, benadryl, and aspiron were the best gamble until we know more. The d3 for obvious reasons. No k2 because it promotes clotting. Benadryl because its an h1 blocker, and aspirin at the direction of your physician because its a blood thinner that can help reduce clotting. This was all very obvious. I think i was replying to dontreadonme in that post.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Are ventilators causing c19 deaths?

Niece went on ventilator last weekend. Now has 48 hours to live, says Dr..

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
I'm sorry to hear this and that you have to experience it with a loved one. Which kind of ventilator is she on? 

Here are the most common risks associated with being on a ventilator, including some that are not directly related to the ventilator but are from lying in the same position for a long time or from being sedated: infection, irritation, vocal cord issues: pulmonary edema, blood clots, sedation-related delirium, nerve and muscle impairment, fluid overload, and lung injury.

These are not exclusive to covid patients but can happen to any patient. The longer they are on a ventilator, the greater the risk that they will have some adverse effects.

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Yet I don't remember a peep out of the mainstream news then or now that this information has been double confirmed.

You didn't hear the peep because they aren't interested in saving lives.

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

So definitely going to die on the ventilator!

Get her off that god damn thing take her home and through her ass in a tub
full of steaming onions.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I checked it out and found out that people without COVID, the mortality rate on ventilators is 76% for young people up to 90% for older people. While the mortality rate for those with COVID on ventilators is higher. So it seems that going on a ventilator is for most people a death sentence.

I hope your niece is one of the 25% who recover.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

Yet I don't remember a peep out of the mainstream news then or now that this information has been double confirmed.

You didn't hear the peep because they aren't interested in saving lives.

I don't think the Biden administration is either. They are ignoring the drugs coming out that can save people with COVID and are laser focused on the vaccine which has proved not to prevent many COVID cases at all.

new topics

top topics

join