It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine to ready the human species for contact or invasion.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: w810i

Look at the age pyramid of western nations and you will realize why it is important to act now. It's not about aliens, it's about getting rid of useless eaters.

In the long term the automation of everything will make the existence of people unnecessary - the elites will not need the human workforce anymore.

Less people - less pollution.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Somebody finally said it? Pretty sure there were a couple of members here who said it a few months ago at least.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1v2

It may have been said here but I'm talking about mainstream.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
He told me they have always been here and they would have already done something to us by now if they wanted to. So he did not believe we needed to fear them.

Depends on whom you ask. In the bible the fallen angels are probably the greys and the draconian/serpent race. Not to mention the fact that every person whom has been abducted and there was proof for their claims have stated the greys don't seem to care when they cause harm to humans in their experiments.

According to the bible, and the Torah of course, Lucifer not only wanted to be God/like God, but he envied humans for the love God/Elohim has for us. Those whom have been abducted all say that the greys are trying to create/have been creating a hybrid race which includes having human dna. Angels are not supposed to have genders. The greys have no gender. Perhaps this hybrid race they have been creating for a long time is because of their envy for humans? And that they want to have the gifts Elohim/God gave us such as having genders and being able to create new life?

The bible/the Torah state that the fallen angels that follow/ed Lucifer all fell to the Earth, are confined to it, and that Lucifer has reign over the Earth. The greys and whomever controls them, which seem to be the serpent race, are the race that we have the most encounters with.

As for whether the compulsion on taking the COVID-19 vaccines was to prepare us for contact with other races?... I doubt it. Since when have democrats/the globalists/elitists done anything that is for the good of mankind?

Not to mention the fact that we have had contact for a looong time, and the greys have had encounters with many humans and nothing has happened, as in epidemics or pandemics for such encounters. IMO these COVID-19 vaccine mandates have nothing to do with aliens.

edit on 14-10-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: w810i
Ha!!! Someone finally said it. Was listening to a podcast today (groundzero) and they were talking about the vax being used to get us prepared to meet an alien species and that is why they have been pushing it so hard and becoming so dictorial about it because time is running out before contact/invasion. To me that would make perfect sense. Either a deal was made or we were forced into this. I’ve been pondering this since all this started. What if the vax is to change our dna to interact or interface with another species?? What’s the one other thing that has been on meteoric rise since covid? UFOs/UAP…coincidence?
I wouldn’t be shocked if this turns out to be true.

They read my ATS thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is possible global authorities are looking out for human-kind, but can't tell us the truth for fear of causing mass panic.

I’d prefer it if this were the case but honestly I’d be shocked if this was for our good.

My money is on it being for not good…

I’ve long considered the ET angle and the jab. One thought amongst many I had is really simple…

What if this whole thing with COVID, all of it, is just a test? Will people do something (jab) for the greater good? Will countries donate supplies to less fortunate countries? How does humanity respond?

Based on COVID, not all that well and certainly not collectively. We’re extremely weak and vulnerable to ET assault as a species given we can’t even view ourselves as “one humanity” over a global crisis - ET doesn’t even have to worry about divide they can just conquer.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Interesting theory still not interested in the vaxs. With the higher chances of the risks.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I visit the main msn site in Aus everyday, mostly to read the lies.
Any who, over the last few days it has been swamped with stories on the detected radio signals, and various exo planet discoveries, as well as a few random articles on black holes, past life on Venus and Mars, comets, and solar flares.

Been a nice break from all the garbage, but does make me wonder, and remain hopeful.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Your dad is right, 100%. I can assure you this with certainty. They’ve been here since the begging of this earth near about. Humans are ironically the “alien”; Thank the Watchers for our existence. a reply to: JAGStorm

edit on 15-10-2021 by Anu314 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Its frankly annoying that anytime UFO's or Aliens are brought up people always go to the bible and start saying aliens are demons......Who said anything about it beings greys or dracos? The universe is a huge place, lots of room for other species besides those two. My thought process was that the vaccine is to prepare us for an invading race that would subjegate the human species.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 01:16 AM
link   
They maybe injectilng us with seasoning a reply to: tamusan

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: zbeliever

That's a thought

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   
... or it's to help your body learn how to fight the spike proteins.... but why look at it rationally.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: NephraTari

Ya sorry that dog won't hunt. As to why i wont look at it "rationally" is because there is nothing rational about this vaccine.
edit on 20-10-2021 by w810i because: added text

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join