It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Twilight Zone is Real!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
a reply to: Khurzon

I heard tell the computer was invented buy folks trying to make a machine that allowed them to talk with the dead...

I see ghosts n' sich so'sn I know for fact they are real... not sayin I know exactly how it all works...but you don't die when your dead..n'that's a fact for sure 'nuff... If'n you was to ask me, that is...

I thought our spirit live on but when my wife passed she made it absolutely clear, we do. In as far as what its like in that domain, its anyone's guess. I have read many stories about folks returning and sharing their experiences but one never knows if its a individual thing or like a clearing house.

Computers? Well, I have to admit there might be some truth behind that. But, we are warned in the Bible not to communicate with the dead( body-less).

1 John 4:1 ESV
Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world.

But then..

John 16:13
When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth, for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.

www.openbible.info...

I have come to the conclusion that when we are born, we are born ignorant. Some, somehow, come into this life with previous memories (Reincarnation), which strengthens the life after death argument.. Savants may actually be evidence that our souls are immortal. So then the argument that we are being judged by our actions becomes questionable. And if that be the case, how many times do we learn lessons, to be judged by?

There is too much information required for one person to acquire, "The Truth". And, we are limited to one lifetime to try to figure it out. As I understand pre flood Patriarchs lived extended lifetimes to acquire knowledge, and may be the real reason the flood was executed. And when we want to reincarnate, our memories are wiped. So, in basic terms we are nothing but ignorant chess pieces, destined to repeat the cycles over and over, and over.

Yes, in my opinion we are stuck in a "Ground Hog" life. How many times do we have to do it, till we get it right?

As I see it, the game is rigged, but not for our immortal good, but for the amusement, or what ever, of the ancient ones who use the "Truth" to keep us enslaved, here.

Ephesians 6:11-12
Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

The Bible and other ancient manuscripts hold many truths about the past, but they at best are incomplete, and taken out of the original context. Not to mention scriptures intentionally removed, hidden. They can help rebuild what happened in the past. Plus, the Bible (Lord God) actually causes people to confuse who or what our Creators are. Physically the biblical Lord God may have had a hand in our physical creation, But the way I see it, Our Divine Creator God is the one who created everything, to include our spiritual soul, and, these imposter ancient gods.

The only other place to recover information that will lead to the truth is from those who know the truth, and are capable of sharing it. The Bible warns not to use that source because there is no way to corroborate what is shared, no way to cross check. No way to tell what sector they "Work For". As the bible warns "Evil in the Heavenly Places".

The Computer, regardless of its original intent, has been used to further enslave mankind with the hopes of connecting all of mankind to it via the 5g internet. Once mankind agrees to this, they will loose all Divine Choice, and be hopelessly enslaved, for ever, or, until the planet fails.

If, there are "Others" who access the net with good intentions, please, hurry. The world can not take much more of this damnation.

Amen... All you say is Truth save for free choice and Destiny...this is always sacrosanct...even though you peer deep into the screen of the abyss...

"For if their choices are not Free and Clear of Supernal Influence then How can They be True of Form and Spirit...Nay, they have become in disarray and Corrupted, and must be Undone..."

Our Destiny is known only by Jehova, but he loves all of us and has a plan for our fruition. And I am told that TIME is not an issue...

"I loved Ned's Whistleing Belly-Button trick...btw. And just like Bill...we eventually start to figure out how it works...sometimes through alot of trial and error, but...well...that's classic Human...isn't it???" (as is attested by my many (no reason given)'s. =]

edit on 15-11-2021 by Khurzon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Khurzon

Thank you for your thoughtful reply.

"For if their choices are not Free and Clear of Supernal Influence then How can They be True of Form and Spirit...Nay, they have become in disarray and Corrupted, and must be Undone..."

Virtually no one alive today know (Gnostic) the truth of our existence. It becomes a search for the truth.

I strongly suspect our reality changed some 70 million years ago when a very knowledgeable "outsider" came to this planet and started a terraforming plan, adding excessive amounts of water to the planet which started the planetary expansion. This outsider was converting our planet (Garden?) to a water habitat, because the outsider was a water based life form. This life form also held knowledge about the afterlife, and I suspect, manipulated us on that plane of existence as well.

We are held in a state of confusion and ignorance while we are hear on earth, it seems to be the motis operandi of this outsider. It keeps us in a perceptual state of ignorance, and when in that state can not make good logical choices. In other words, we have no choice at all.

I'm not being allowed to upload this image, but it makes my point about "Choice".
behavewellness.files.wordpress.com...

I find that our reality may actually be closer to the "Star Trek" Hollow deck", with safety turned off. When you die, you leave the hollow deck. The exit door opens, and you leave, life. The problem, it seems, someone outside the hollow deck keeps adjusting the running program, always adjusting the program in their favor (outsiders). How many people pass-over with their heads filled with nonsense and fairy tales?? "As above, so too, below".?

I agree, it must be undone, and the corruption exposed, and removed.

Will the truth, set us free?

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtcrime
Okay, so something ELSE freaky just happened. In the post above, I told you the number on my phone came up “WITS3”. There was NO phone number, just WITS3 and the city it came from. Went outside again and decided I’d try to call my sister back. But instead of “WITS3” an actual phone number was now listed as the last call.. So I dialed it again and got the same message—not a working number.

For anyone who’d like to try, for whatever reason, the number is 1 (703) 692-6246.

OK, looked it up, I will link to a screenshot at the end. The Number belongs to Verizon, it is one of there "Local number service' Numbers. They sell this service to telemarketers (and scammers/spammers) so they can appear to be calling you from a local number so that you are more likely to answer the call and from the sounds of it, it was a bad overseas connection to the service provided by Verizon.

Here is a link to the image from the lookup app, (notice the "Name, most of the Local call service numbers will have the WITS followed by a number as the name.) imgur.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtcrime

That story gave me goosebumps for a while. If i were you i would just let it go.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shoujikina
a reply to: Thoughtcrime

Literally just two minutes ago, I got a phone call.

This is a problematic statement.

You 'got' a phone call? Does that mean you ENDED the phone call two minutes ago, or you ANSWERED the phone call two minutes ago, or your phone started RINGING exactly two minutes ago?

Two minutes is 120 seconds. Are you saying you received, answered, talked, hung up AND wrote all that in the span of 120 seconds?

Because of the word 'literally', your statement MUST mean "EXACTLY 120 SECONDS". This is very problematic, indeed.

Are you sure it wasn't 119 seconds or 121 seconds? You chose to use the word 'literally', so it would make you an enormous liar and untrustworthy source of any information if in actual reality, this was anything other than exactly 120 seconds.

How accurately did you measure this 120 seconds, was it with an atomic clock? Even then, if it was 120.0000000000001 seconds, you're still lying, because you used 'literally' - unless it was EXACTLY 120.00000000000000000~ seconds (and I don't see how it COULD be, when we go to the maximum exactness possible when talking about time), your claim is extremely problematic.

How did you measure it? I mean, from what point to what other point? Did you mean after you had written that portion of your post? Did you mean before you started writing the post? You see how your statment is extremely problematic?

You don't see how it could've said WITS3 instead of a number or name? Um.. that IS a name, with a number in it, too, so it has both. I don't see whats confusing about that.

You swear on YOUR puppies' life? (You need an apostrophe, and you can't really OWN an animal, despite what everyone thinks) Who gave you the authority to do that anyway? Also, weren't we told in scripture, don't swear? The whole thing about you not being able to change the color of your hair (by willpower alone, I presume) and such was told to us, and yet here you are, swearing on some other entitys' life that you can't own?

As far as the content of your message.. well, people tend to sound 'samey' on the phone, as the phone quality is never as good as it could be. I am not sure these days, though, but when you don't actually SEE (visuals affect how you perceive sound, by the way, there have been interesting videos that prove this, when someone says something with their mouth that differs from the audio, you HEAR different audio when you watch the video than when you don't) the speaker, your mind can really play tricks on you.

I don't think the juice would be worth the squeeze for a 'ghost' or anyone in the astral plane to start calling people on their phones. Do you realize the amount of energy it would require? It'd be basically combining telekinesis with poltergeist-stuff, but it would require so much delicate energy adjustments and how the heck could they even operate the cell phone network without authorization, etc.? It's the same problem as Extra-Terrestrial people using the internet here - unless they're using some internet café that doesn't require credentials of any kind, it's technically a difficult thing to just tap into the internet from orbit or something.

A fun post, anyway, I think, but boy, is it problematic. (I barely even got started..)

whats it like to be that irritable that a post of his would trigger that sort of negative longwinded response?

Oooof just a suggestion, maybe try some Milk of Magnesia ??

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join