It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Twilight Zone is Real!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtcrime

Very cool story!
It happens, just see it for what it is and be happy that you know she is alright.

I once got a message on facebook from a teacher of mine from high school about 5 years after he passed.
He was a great teacher, and I would expect no less from him.

Pay attention to any dreams you may have had or already did about this person. When you get contact like that, there will usually be more,don't judge,don't freak out, and just accept the experience when it happens, if it does.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Sounds just like S3.E14 Long-Distance Call of Supernatural and the Twilight Zone Long-Distance Call both of which where the 58th episode of each series, just a fun factoid.

edit on 11-10-2021 by TomCollin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 10:58 PM
link   

The CIA has an office in Arlington.

Hear me out.

How do you obtain sensitive info from someone unwilling to talk?

Access a deceased person's phone calls and use soundbites to construct together a phone call.

The bereaved person wants to communicate with the loved one they lost.

They can string together a proper conversation using soundbites mixed together.

Granted this is not exactly what you are describing, but this may just be the initial phase of the operation.

Question is: what is it that you know that they don't?

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Shush now or expect a call

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 01:01 AM
link   
The spirit world is a very fickle thing to try and figure out, and the funny part is, so many unusual things can happen from there to here, most won't believe unless they experience it first hand.

Phantom phone calls are nothing new though. Spirits are reported to effect electricity and use electricity to do things. Draining batteries, affecting lights. Car radios on haunted roads, especially in Alaska is being reported even recently.

Some who led lives of evil deeds were able to call a friend after death and tell them "Help me! they are taking me! I don't want to go there!" type messages.

Scary isn't it?

After you die it is too late to change. Accountability exists and death is no escape from it.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Something much more basic with less diatribe.

"The Twilight Zone is real."

We know it because we are in it.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Look man- I can’t seem to get into my real account, ThouArtGod.

Let me just say this: I immediately started crying since I read 1/3 into your post, and can’t stop.

I never cry.

Please, please, please… walk away. From whatever it is, and you know what I mean. Leave. Leave town. Go away.

Please.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I'm not sure why some here are freaking out and telling you to walk away - it's actually fascinating! I didn't see any threats mentioned, just what COULD be communication from the other side. Personally I'd dig deeper into this to see what's up.

BTW I googled WITS3 and found this. May have nothing to do with it, but still....

Washington Interagency Telecommunications System (WITS) 3

www.gsa.gov... eragency-telecommunications-system-wits-3

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   

I totally believe you, i had my deceased Grandfather try to contact me, except my phone was ringing from a disconnected line. My phone had been disconnected for a month and was still ringing. I had no idea my grandfather passed away. When I answered the phone there was always static coming through and you could tell it was male voice. During that time i was on a psychic chat, and someone was saying that a Robert was trying to contact someone , i told them that was my grandfather's name, they also named my dad and his brothers. It was this is weird. They asked if he recently dieed and i said i had no idea, they immediatley stopped talking to me. After the month was over we finally got phone service back. My dad calls to tell me that he has been trying to call me, to tell me my Grandfather passed away. I aked him if the phone was ringing for him and he said no, he said it was saying it was disconnected. So yeah I beleive the dead can contact us through phones.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Literally just two minutes ago, I got a phone call.

This is a problematic statement.

You 'got' a phone call? Does that mean you ENDED the phone call two minutes ago, or you ANSWERED the phone call two minutes ago, or your phone started RINGING exactly two minutes ago?

Two minutes is 120 seconds. Are you saying you received, answered, talked, hung up AND wrote all that in the span of 120 seconds?

Because of the word 'literally', your statement MUST mean "EXACTLY 120 SECONDS". This is very problematic, indeed.

Are you sure it wasn't 119 seconds or 121 seconds? You chose to use the word 'literally', so it would make you an enormous liar and untrustworthy source of any information if in actual reality, this was anything other than exactly 120 seconds.

How accurately did you measure this 120 seconds, was it with an atomic clock? Even then, if it was 120.0000000000001 seconds, you're still lying, because you used 'literally' - unless it was EXACTLY 120.00000000000000000~ seconds (and I don't see how it COULD be, when we go to the maximum exactness possible when talking about time), your claim is extremely problematic.

How did you measure it? I mean, from what point to what other point? Did you mean after you had written that portion of your post? Did you mean before you started writing the post? You see how your statment is extremely problematic?

You don't see how it could've said WITS3 instead of a number or name? Um.. that IS a name, with a number in it, too, so it has both. I don't see whats confusing about that.

You swear on YOUR puppies' life? (You need an apostrophe, and you can't really OWN an animal, despite what everyone thinks) Who gave you the authority to do that anyway? Also, weren't we told in scripture, don't swear? The whole thing about you not being able to change the color of your hair (by willpower alone, I presume) and such was told to us, and yet here you are, swearing on some other entitys' life that you can't own?

As far as the content of your message.. well, people tend to sound 'samey' on the phone, as the phone quality is never as good as it could be. I am not sure these days, though, but when you don't actually SEE (visuals affect how you perceive sound, by the way, there have been interesting videos that prove this, when someone says something with their mouth that differs from the audio, you HEAR different audio when you watch the video than when you don't) the speaker, your mind can really play tricks on you.

I don't think the juice would be worth the squeeze for a 'ghost' or anyone in the astral plane to start calling people on their phones. Do you realize the amount of energy it would require? It'd be basically combining telekinesis with poltergeist-stuff, but it would require so much delicate energy adjustments and how the heck could they even operate the cell phone network without authorization, etc.? It's the same problem as Extra-Terrestrial people using the internet here - unless they're using some internet café that doesn't require credentials of any kind, it's technically a difficult thing to just tap into the internet from orbit or something.

A fun post, anyway, I think, but boy, is it problematic. (I barely even got started..)

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Shoujikina
glad I didnt use alot of energy to read above....lot o' wasted typing IYAM...

I heard tell the computer was invented buy folks trying to make a machine that allowed them to talk with the dead...

I see ghosts n' sich so'sn I know for fact they are real... not sayin I know exactly how it all works...but you don't die when your dead..n'that's a fact for sure 'nuff... If'n you was to ask me, that is...

Mebe TPTB are doin a'sumthin with phone lines and electrical waves there somwhere's in Arlington? Experimenting or so...

edit on 13-10-2021 by Khurzon because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-10-2021 by Khurzon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Khurzon

I heard tell the computer was invented buy folks trying to make a machine that allowed them to talk with the dead...

I see ghosts n' sich so'sn I know for fact they are real... not sayin I know exactly how it all works...but you don't die when your dead..n'that's a fact for sure 'nuff... If'n you was to ask me, that is...

I thought our spirit live on but when my wife passed she made it absolutely clear, we do. In as far as what its like in that domain, its anyone's guess. I have read many stories about folks returning and sharing their experiences but one never knows if its a individual thing or like a clearing house.

Computers? Well, I have to admit there might be some truth behind that. But, we are warned in the Bible not to communicate with the dead( body-less).

1 John 4:1 ESV
Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world.

But then..

John 16:13
When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth, for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.

www.openbible.info...

I have come to the conclusion that when we are born, we are born ignorant. Some, somehow, come into this life with previous memories (Reincarnation), which strengthens the life after death argument.. Savants may actually be evidence that our souls are immortal. So then the argument that we are being judged by our actions becomes questionable. And if that be the case, how many times do we learn lessons, to be judged by?

There is too much information required for one person to acquire, "The Truth". And, we are limited to one lifetime to try to figure it out. As I understand pre flood Patriarchs lived extended lifetimes to acquire knowledge, and may be the real reason the flood was executed. And when we want to reincarnate, our memories are wiped. So, in basic terms we are nothing but ignorant chess pieces, destined to repeat the cycles over and over, and over.

Yes, in my opinion we are stuck in a "Ground Hog" life. How many times do we have to do it, till we get it right?

As I see it, the game is rigged, but not for our immortal good, but for the amusement, or what ever, of the ancient ones who use the "Truth" to keep us enslaved, here.

Ephesians 6:11-12
Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

The Bible and other ancient manuscripts hold many truths about the past, but they at best are incomplete, and taken out of the original context. Not to mention scriptures intentionally removed, hidden. They can help rebuild what happened in the past. Plus, the Bible (Lord God) actually causes people to confuse who or what our Creators are. Physically the biblical Lord God may have had a hand in our physical creation, But the way I see it, Our Divine Creator God is the one who created everything, to include our spiritual soul, and, these imposter ancient gods.

The only other place to recover information that will lead to the truth is from those who know the truth, and are capable of sharing it. The Bible warns not to use that source because there is no way to corroborate what is shared, no way to cross check. No way to tell what sector they "Work For". As the bible warns "Evil in the Heavenly Places".

The Computer, regardless of its original intent, has been used to further enslave mankind with the hopes of connecting all of mankind to it via the 5g internet. Once mankind agrees to this, they will loose all Divine Choice, and be hopelessly enslaved, for ever, or, until the planet fails.

If, there are "Others" who access the net with good intentions, please, hurry. The world can not take much more of this damnation.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   
This is what i got when I googled WITS3.

www.verizon.com...
edit on 13-10-2021 by flyonthewall because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Almost sounds like you hit into another reality a reply to: Thoughtcrime

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 11:05 PM
link   
So there's this theory going around that might make you think about this. personally I don't buy into it, but I'll present it here anyways.

When a person dies, their lifeforce/energy/soul whatever you want to call it, moves on to the next plain of existence. Now some people according to this theory, can move in-between this plain and the next. People who have moved onto the next plain can also come back here and interact with this level on a limited bases. Just like how some people claim to be able to talk to the dead, in this theory, the dead can also come here and interact with us.

Given this story you gave us, it would fall within the guidelines of this theory.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
So there's this theory going around that might make you think about this. personally I don't buy into it, but I'll present it here anyways.

When a person dies, their lifeforce/energy/soul whatever you want to call it, moves on to the next plain of existence. Now some people according to this theory, can move in-between this plain and the next. People who have moved onto the next plain can also come back here and interact with this level on a limited bases. Just like how some people claim to be able to talk to the dead, in this theory, the dead can also come here and interact with us.

Given this story you gave us, it would fall within the guidelines of this theory.

I believe there is a great deal of truth in that.

Going along with that theory you might think loved ones would love to let the living know they were doing well in the afterlife. I would love to know how my wife is doing, but. Its not realistic to assume all loved ones would like to make contact for one reason or another. We are just human beings who make mistakes in judgment, but because of lack of information, not really our faults. And we are forced to live, or die, because of them. I guess, that's life.. She is free to contact me if she wishes. I can ask no more.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   

If this is a DITCO number you might want to check out this website/forum. Where numerous people are coming with their stories about calls from DITCO. quite a few relate to ex military like yourself. Some dont. All are strange calls tho.

800notes.com...

DITCO - Defense Information Technology Contracting Office
DTSW - Defense Telecommunications Service Washington (also DTS-W)

DITCO DTSW acquires and administers telecommunications services for the Department of Defense (DoD) within the National Capital Region (Washington DC). So this is what appears on Caller ID when getting a call from an organization within DoD that uses this Service, similar to when the name of a company or the company switchboard number appears on Caller ID instead of the caller's name or number when being called from some companies.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   
intersting, have you ever tried to contact the dead before? or dabbled in magic? truly the information is not for everyone & can even lead to madness, ever heard the phrase once the door is open it cannot be shut, magic can work a lot like that.

I know you mentioned your wife having contact with someone who had contact with your passed grandmother, that could potentially be enough to create a sort of magnetic link through to the otherside, think in terms of laws of attraction.

If you are finding yourself in a supernatual crisis, persistantly bugged by unknown entities/energies I would suggest doing some simple cleansing rituals or attaching some protective energy to your surrounding environment, UNLESS YOU LIKE/WANT TO MAINTAIN CONTACT, which honestly is a dangerous decision (even if you did speak to your sister, their are countless entities that can use the open channel to reak havoc on your sanctity.
I would HIGHLY reccomend seeking help if you wish to open/maintain a connection, & do be careful who you trust (spirits are devilishy tricky..)

Remember death is a human construct.
Everything changes, nothing perishes.

Take care of yourself & maybe see if the wifey has been experiencing anything similar as of late.

✌️&🖤

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I hate to break it to you.. but that was NOT your sister.

Back when me and my wife were only engaged i heard a story like this from her and her cousin... but it has a twist ending!! back when my wife was 6 and her cousin was 5, they spent every day being babysat at their grandmas house while their moms worked. At that time their great grandma had just passed away a few weeks earlier and this was the first time they experienced someone dying.
Anyway, it was a few weeks after the funeral, and BOTH of them witnessed the great grandma come to them several times a week. She would sit down in her rocking chair(which was on the second floor) and chat with both of them for a few min before leaving each time she came to "visit". She sounded like my wife's great grandma, looked like her.. and they said she even smelled like her.. The cousin who was the younger of the 2 even climbed up in her lap on one of the visits....
This went on for a while UNTIL one of the days the cousin wasn't there(she was sick that day) and only my wife was there for the visit. They were chatting like normal and what ever it was that was pretending to be the great grandma said something out of character and my wife called it out for it.... she yelled "your not great grandma", and the figure of the lady sitting in the chair got a very evil grin,turned into a shadow and flew out of the room.

this story was told to me by both my wife and the cousin, although the cousin never understood why "great grandma" stopped coming by for visits. This is not a story they tell anyone because it just sounds crazy.

It was not till many years later that my wife fully figured out what happened that day(after digging into bible study and looking into what the bible actually says about death). The entire time, it was never her great grandma, it was most likely a demon pretending to be her for the purpose of deceiving them.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: teddyvetter...or aliens.

"The Adversary".....they used to call it in Sunday School,

The small dab of Non-Sequitur to the uniform sphere of Order...generating Creational Variety...Forever...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join