It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wuhan Was Working On A Much Deadlier Virus NIPAH

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
So that’s what the vaccines really for right?

I’m not sure but it doesn’t stop you from getting COVID 19 or spreading it. A fully vaccinated person spread it to my wife, myself, and my daughter. Luckily we all survived it, but it was no joke.

I believe the vaccine is about Control, but that’s just me.

The point is, they were playing with fire at Wuhan, and we are getting burned.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 11:01 PM
link   
In my opinion, this kind of research has been going on since at least the 1800s. By the 1970s, people like Dr Tony were right in there when they created the HIV virus and released it by the 80s. Our government, and especially Fauci, is neck deep in this cesspool, so we need to help by throwing them a rope and pulling them out by the neck. If the we ( and even the Chinese people) had some nads, we can give them the help they desperately need.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Signals

We report the detection of Nipah virus in an infectious clone format, a BSL4-level pathogen and CDC-designated Bioterrorism Agent, in raw RNA-Seq sequencing reads deposited by the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) produced from five December 2019 patients infected with SARS-CoV-2.

Cornell University

Infected fruit bats can spread the disease to people or other animals, such as pigs. People can become infected if they have close contact with an infected animal or its body fluids (such as saliva or urine)—this initial spread from an animal to a person is known as a spillover event. Once it spreads to people, person-to-person spread of NiV can also occur. The symptoms of NiV infection range from mild to severe, with death occurring in 40%–70% of those infected in documented outbreaks between 1998 and 2018.

CDC link

Read that again….40-70% death rate. If the Wuhan lab was “careless” enough to start the current Covid-19 outbreak, who’s to say this one won’t be next?

Still might be if those samples aren't destroyed.

a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

No. Lock them all in a room with their precious science and bury the lot.

edit on 11-10-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Signals

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
So that’s what the vaccines really for right?

I’m not sure but it doesn’t stop you from getting COVID 19 or spreading it. A fully vaccinated person spread it to my wife, myself, and my daughter. Luckily we all survived it, but it was no joke.

I believe the vaccine is about Control, but that’s just me.

The point is, they were playing with fire at Wuhan, and we are getting burned.

I do not believe the release was accidental. I believe it was intentional. The odds of such a unique new unique virus so different from other ones appearing naturally in late 2019 to oust Trump in election and stop Hong Kong protest is astronomically small.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   

China Denies WHO Access to Bat Caves in Enshi West of Wuhan

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 10:18 AM
link   
So it was true

SOME of the world's deadliest viruses were shipped to the Wuhan Institute of Virology from Canada by two rogue scientists with links to the Chinese military, it is reported.

Bombshell documents revealed how a shipment of dangerous Ebola and Nipah viruses were sent in 2019 from Canada's National Microbiology Lab to the Wuhan facility at the centre of the "lab leak" storm.

World’s deadliest viruses were ‘shipped to Wuhan ‘leak lab’ from Canada by rogue scientists linked to Chinese military’

top topics

<< 1   >>

join