It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100 to 200 Congress Members and Their Families Receive ivermectin COVID Treatment

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan
Besides, if ya'll live another month there will be a FDA approved pill that treats covid. Making it safer to go unvaccinated.

LMAO the not ivermectin pill..

Pfizermectin
edit on 11-10-2021 by sciencelol because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70
a reply to: sciencelol

Execution would be too good if this is true.

Screw them.

Im watching The View right now.

There are so-called intelligent Americans being hoodwinked.

They actually NEED the shock thats coming.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

previous quote from CupcakeKarma
Will you be able to provide any evidence/links that can come even CLOSE to those numbers for ivermectin ??????

from tamusan
No. It's a waste of time and I don't care if people go unvaccinated. And I've never said that ivermectin is not safe. It's very safe in appropriate dosages. I am saying ivermectin doesn't appear to do # for covid.

tamusan

No, you cannot provide any verification that ivermectin causes harm because there IS NO evidence to support that.

AND your opinion that ivermectin doesn't [[appear]] to do # for covid is noted.... but, without any supporting links or peer-reviewed studies, it remains your opinion.

MEANWHILE, there are pages of links on the internet that support the claim that ivermectin DOES work to heal people from the covid-19 flu symptoms.

And I believe that those politicians listed in the OP link are valid.
I believe they are so frightened from their own scam flu virus that they run to get ivermectin after the first sign of a cough and cold.

THEIR rules allow them to continue to work WITHOUT being forced to take the toxic covid -19 drug cocktail vax.
THEIR rules allow them take ivermectin if they choose.

IF all are equal, WHY are they MORE equal then the rest, and allowed privileges that are not afforded to the rest ?

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: CupcakeKarma

Actually chicken soup does work inasmuch as it can temporarily soothe symptoms, provide hydration and keep you nourished.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   
originally posted by: sciencelol

Nah, the pfizer pill won't be ready in a month and may not do much, if anything for covid. I'm talking about Molnupiravir from Merck. That's my stock tip for the year.
edit on 11 10 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70

Execution would be too good if this is true.

That was what they had in mind for us, you and me, regular people.
The goal of creating this virus was to depopulate.
Especially the elderly and chronically ill.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

For example , "MANY countries no longer use masks and have never mandated the dirty toxic covid 19 vax."

This is 100% a posters opinion in this thread and that poster didn't link a single source to back up that opinion.

opethPA

Sweden, Demark, Norway....NOT an opinion.... a FACT

a quick search produced these two links

SWEDEN

Sweden and Norway

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   

there are pages of links on the internet that support the claim that ivermectin DOES work to heal people from the covid-19 flu symptoms.

Only claims from people who don't understand what they are reading or intentionally providing misinformation. There are some on the internet who actually want people to die. I think that's even worse then my not caring.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: CupcakeKarma
a reply to: network dude

can you link me to any reputable news stories about that? I'd love to see it, and I have been looking.
we need more than talk, we need proof. I'm not against you, I'm just not going to battle without armor.

network dude

You would like to see reputable news stories about what ? It helps if you can be specific.

ALSO, *I* and the majority of the public no longer believe the 'so-called' reputable news media. They Lie.
We have seen too much now, and the lies are flowing like the La Palma lava... all over the place.

I'm not against you either.

And I suppose it comes down to what each person feels is evidence that they can believe.

It behooves each person to seek their own knowledge and ability to sort through that which makes sense and that which does not.

any of this:

MANY countries no longer use masks and have never mandated the dirty toxic covid 19 vax.

MANY countries have been using ivermectin and experiencing success.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: sciencelol

can you link me to any reputable news stories about that?

Honest question..

What the ### would you consider a reputable news source?

how about a news outlet in the country which has been openly using ivermectin. Surely someone said something to a news source. I don't trust the MSM at all. But I cannot just trust random ATS poster who offers the same amount of data. You want to convince "them", try convincing us first.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Yeeeeaaahhhh... Let's just eliminate doctors and let people write their own prescriptions from now on. What could possibly go wrong?

I also call 100% bs on OP. No proof whatsoever.

LordAhriman

I think it is prudent that one take responsibility for one's own health. I think it is a mistake to allow another person to make all the decisions without doing one's own research.

HOWEVER, it is an AMERICAN liberty and right to seek the opinion of another, and choose their own medical therapy.

THAT is the glory of our Country... or it USED to be.... the right to choose, covid-19 toxic vax or ivermectin, or whatever.

PRAY, where are the rights to say NO to dirty toxic experimental drug cocktails ?

From where I view... ONLY the dirty politicians, WHO, CIA, FBI, Postal workers, pfizer employees, NIH, et al elite are allowed that choice... to refuse the mandates and be allowed special privileges.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   

LULZ
Who or what qualifies you to speak for the majority of the public?

opethPA

Now, I KNOW you aren't living under a rock.

There are MASSIVE protests across the globe because people are NOT wanting these insane mandates for the inane lies.

And just because the majority are silent, does not mean we do not exist.

Have you noticed the massive increase in President Trump visitor rallies ?

The public does not want dirty lying biden. And people may not have appreciated the coarseness of some of President Trump's comments/behaviors... but the public LOVES his business acumen, and they HATE and booooo biden.

We had a GREAT, flourishing wonderful Country until dirty biden took the reigns.

You think THAT goes unnoticed by the majority ? I do not think so.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   

LMAO the not ivermectin pill..

Pfizermectin

sciencelol

OH PODS... I HAD TO LAUGH. pfizemectin.....

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Actually chicken soup does work inasmuch as it can temporarily soothe symptoms, provide hydration and keep you nourished.

ketsuko

I believe one could find more evidence with links to support ivermectin for the flu than using chicken soup.

But personally, I would use fresh-squeezed orange juice to quash the symptoms of a cold or the flu.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

earlier from CupcakeKarma:

there are pages of links on the internet that support the claim that ivermectin DOES work to heal people from the covid-19 flu symptoms.

from tamusan:
Only claims from people who don't understand what they are reading or intentionally providing misinformation. There are some on the internet who actually want people to die. I think that's even worse then my not caring.

tamusan

I will repeat this. There are numerous links on the internet from medical doctors and their patients that support the claim that ivermectin DOES heal and relieve the symptoms of the 'covid-19' flu . I do not consider those doctors and their patients to NOT understand what they experienced.

And YES... there are MANY people [on the internet or elsewhere] who actually want people to die.

For instance: dirty gates actually held a symposium about his desire to depopulate humanity.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Scroll way back to where chicken soup debuted re-read the comment and think hard about what I am saying with it.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   

For example , "MANY countries no longer use masks and have never mandated the dirty toxic covid 19 vax."

This is 100% a posters opinion in this thread and that poster didn't link a single source to back up that opinion.

opethPA

Sweden, Demark, Norway....NOT an opinion.... a FACT

a quick search produced these two links

SWEDEN

Sweden and Norway

Taken from your article on Sweden some things went well, some things failed but claiming that these 2 links you gave are proof that "many countries" do anything isnt really accurate. .....

"Sweden and its approach to pandemic has become a Rorschach test for people’s views on COVID-19 restrictions. If you think that lockdowns, travel bans, and mask mandates were the right approach, then you probably see Sweden as failure. Unlike almost every other wealthy nation, it held off doing those things. And the result was a much higher death rate than its neighbors Norway and Denmark. Approximately 13,000 Swedes have died since the beginning of the pandemic — half of them in nursing homes. In comparison, only about 700 Norwegians have died of COVID-19.

"Instead, the country’s strategy surrounded physical distancing, limiting large gatherings, and staying home while you’re sick.

Public health officials did not embrace the idea of masks or asymptomatic spread — at least until the winter COVID-19 surge.

Over the winter and the Christmas holidays, it really did get very bad. And around that time, the strategies did change a little bit. There were some sort of regional lockdowns, and masks are now recommended but in a very limited sense. It's on public transportation during rush hour, and only for people of a certain age.”

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   

There are numerous links on the internet from medical doctors and their patients that support the claim that ivermectin DOES heal and relieve the symptoms of the 'covid-19' flu .

A small number of doctors making these claims relative to the number of doctors there are.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   

how about a news outlet in the country which has been openly using ivermectin. Surely someone said something to a news source. I don't trust the MSM at all. But I cannot just trust random ATS poster who offers the same amount of data. You want to convince "them", try convincing us first.

network dude,

I ALSO appreciate supporting evidence.

from the NIH

Ch ristianity Daily

PROOF from Africa

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   

For instance: dirty gates actually held a symposium about his desire to depopulate humanity.

This should be easy for you to link to, please show it because Im hoping it is the disproved video that many CT's pushed as Bill Gates pushing his desire to depopulate humanity.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join