It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100 to 200 Congress Members and Their Families Receive ivermectin COVID Treatment

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: HiddenIdentity

100 to 200 huh? Why not 1 to 400? Medical records are private and these secretive self loving politicos aren't about to allow you to see what's in em...stop posting obvious garbage....

HiddenIdentity

BOTH Dr Pierre Kory and Dr Simone Gold stated that a number of elected officials had contacted them regarding the use of Ivermectin.... that they were treated and recovered quickly. They did NOT reveal names, so I don't believe there was a breach of ethics.

Asking for Ivermectin

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

No mandates here in the netherlands either.

everyone

I am SO HAPPY for you all.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: sciencelol

These f###in scum bags have known since day 1 Ivermectin and hydro worked and they have demonized both drugs since the pandemic began.

Now we find out the whole time they were demonizing and trying their best to keep you from taking this life saving drug they all took it for their Covid and gave it to their family's and staffers

How many people worldwide are dead because they did not get ivermectin ? While our leaders were all taking it they were telling us overdoses on it were filling up hospitals WTF???

this is flat out mass murder.

ETA the Dr who is claiming this Dr. Pierre Kory, testified before Congress in December of 2020 telling them how well it worked .
So they took that information and used it for themselves and demonized the drug and the Doctor to us pleebs

sciencelol

It is beyond vulgar that Congress and government workers have exemptions from taking the toxic vaccine AND are using ivermectin while telling the public the cure treatment is a horse pill and not to be taken, and even having the pharmaceutical companies REFUSE to provide the cure, except to the elite…

MEANWHILE....

Here's another STUDY that has found overwhelming success with the use of Ivermectin...

"271 health care workers received 0.2mg/kg of Ivermectin once weekly for 28 days, while 271 health were assigned to a control group (no Ivermectin). At the end of the study, the authors concluded that Ivermectin reduced the risk of COVID infection by 74%. t.co... "

Another Successful Study using Ivermectin

Another LINK of the Ivermectin Study

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: CupcakeKarma
Most of us post to different threads at the same time. You don't need telepathy, you just have to follow the flow of the discussion in the thread you happen to be posting in at any particular time.

ETA: Especially the posts you are replying to.

YES… AFTER he was asked.

There was also the answer in the original post (viruses, this is the answer in that post and it is the reason I put it in parentheses last time and also this time).

Meanwhile…. Do you have a comment to address ivermectin?

Who cares, the claim in the OP is unsubstantiated. Some doctor says an anonymous source told them.
edit on 13-10-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: CupcakeKarma

Well, since you’re so eager to denounce the CLAIMED and VIOLENT dangers and deaths from witnesses taking the toxic vax cocktail… due to the VAERS website disclaimer… let’s ALSO include the VAERS comment that THEY state the actual number (not 1,600,218) of reported cases are more than likely only 1% of the PROBABLE cases.

Where did I say anything close to denouncing anything people on VAERS reported?

I said that because the reports are voluntary and not held to any medical standards that logic should tell you that they should be viewed with a certain level of skepticism . Just like the disclaimer from VAERS says.

Absolutely that number could be higher but that doesn't change anything. If it is 1000 or 2mllion users all reporting there the same way it's still voluntary without any medical verification. Since it's voluntary it makes sense that people looking for confirmation of their beliefs will then also report what they think is going on there. That's also in the VAERS disclaimer.

You can also keep calling it the "toxic vax cocktail" all you want, but that doesn't make it so. Every one in my social and family circle is vaccinated for different reasons. Some are work related, some are health related and some believed it was the right move for them to make. Of that group not a single person has dealt with the effects of taking a toxic vax cocktail.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Can you name the Congress members in question here ? A nice tidy detailed list of names, states. districts would be awesome.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Yes, all "100 or 200" of them would be greatly appreciated. a reply to: Fatboy527

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 01:05 AM
link   
On the surface, this sounds like a total rumor.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum

originally posted by: McGinty
a reply to: xuenchen

Indeed he was - disinfectant being the one in particular that he suggested.

again since you seemed to glance over or blatantly ignored what I said. Disinfectants have always been inside of vaccines. They're literally listed on the ingredients lol.

Didn't glance over, just don't see it that way. You're saying that instead of reading Trumps words plainly, we should make a series of unlikely assumptions in order to post rationalise his words...

Firstly he was given medical briefings that explained how disinfectants are a part of many vaccines... Why on earth would such a briefing bother with fundamental explanations about how vaccine in general are manufactured?

Secondly that even if such a vaccine tutorial was given to Trump and that Trump read it all from start to finish is that he understood it... Well if he understood we wouldn't be having this conversation, since he would've been able to make his statements clear.

So which is it - he didn't understand his briefing, or he didn't get briefed and thought in his McDonalds diet, penthouse naivety that disinfectant can be injected?

I'm still sticking to the latter and all the post rationalising fiction hasn't convinced me otherwise.

The sad thing is that if Trump really stood for anything decent, like 'draining the swamp', then trying to validate some of his ludicrous utterances isn't helping that case, it just muddies the swamp that much more by giving up the higher ground of what's obviously true, such as cronyism, corruption and greed on both sides of the gravy train that is the fake political paradigm of left and right.

If Trump really wanted to drain that swamp, then if he's also not always the sharpest tool i'd take that over an erudite intellect that said all the right things, but wanted to maintain the status quo of the 1% living their best lives at the expense of the 99%.

Problem is, knowing if that was truly what Trump represented is out of reach, since the man found it difficult to articulate. Either that, or the 'swamp' stuff was simply a calculated gambit by his PR mangers to win disenfranchised votes.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Proof is all the fake shots they took.. and we're caught doing.. or their doubles like bill gates stand in.. or the fact Kamala did neither and acts like she's vaccinated... Off camera..
edit on 14-10-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

Apparently you didn't read fauchis emails where it clearly stated they were purposely misleading Trump. To keep him sidetracked to other things..

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: CupcakeKarma

Don't forget they also had BLM burn down warehouses that stockpiled the drug. As a specific target of that and who knows what else.

Google pharmacy warehouses burned down during protests.. was briefly on the news.
edit on 14-10-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackArrow
a reply to: McGinty

Apparently you didn't read fauchis emails where it clearly stated they were purposely misleading Trump. To keep him sidetracked to other things..

So Fauci told him it was cool to inject disinfectant! Well, Trump believing that doesn't exactly un-stupid him.

If this were true (is there any proof this happened?) then after the rollicking Trump got from the press about it then he's even dumber for not being able to present that argument - that in fact Fauci had said it was so.

Maybe because he'd figured, or been informed that he'd look no better for having believed him.

It seem that every time someone presents an excuse for Trump idiotic statement it somehow makes it seem even worse.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: CupcakeKarma
a reply to: everyone

No mandates here in the netherlands either.

everyone

I am SO HAPPY for you all.

Thank you

But that might still change. Right now they have a fallen cabinet (government shutdown if you will" Mark Rutte can therefor not be tossed to the side (imagine biden but with a brain) They have been very actively and successfully to a certain extend to push out politicians who oppose their fascist ideas. It is my assumption that that is why it is so laid back over here right now. Even in hospitals doctors often dont wear face masks and i have been to quite a few hospital appointments in the last few years.

They still pretend it is mandated to have masks on in public transport but they cant fine you and since about 1.5 years you seen less and less people wearing them even there. If you go out shopping you mostly see unmasked people. You even see people giving them the eye or joking about them here.

Myself i originate from the U.S but a long time ago i decided i did not want my wife and daughter to be subjected to the TSA anymore (and other things like that). Basically the so called patriot act made me want to leave. A decade ago i saw this SJW crap starting u pas well and that us decide to permanently leave the U.S. Its better for our child and we weren't wrong by the looks of it.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 03:35 AM
link   
This is a comment I made in another thread about ivermectin:

originally posted by: whereislogic
The topic of ivermectin's supposed effectiveness is used to distract doctors and patients from the reality that HCQ is extremely effective. Ivermectin has 0% antiviral action at dosages that are currently being used by doctors that prescribe it for Covid-19. If they gave 10 times that dosage (which would be a massive overdose), they would still have 0% antiviral effect. According to their own so-called positive in vitro study that claimed 99.99% viral reduction (at ridiculously high saturation levels that are simply not realistically achievable in humans in vivo, making that study a complete sham, intentionally giving the people the impression it warrants further investigation, which resulted in a whole bunch of useless RCT's and larger in vivo studies that have been manipulated to pretend that they were worth the effort and the money for doing those studies; and that they showed a benefit).

HCQ remains the only drug that is highly effective in combating Covid-19. That is, with extras such as azithromycin and zinc, preferrably also some vit C and D3. All RCT's and larger studies that show a negative result for HCQ have been manipulated to give the impression that it doesn't work. All those having done them should be fired for conflict of interest and/or bias. And most of them, should not be counted by those having promoted HCQ over ivermectin in the past (and have now switched that position, thinking ivermectin can do some good as well, because some of them have been tricked, and some of them are doing the tricking).

It's just too much to get into, and you probably won't believe me. More details I discussed in this commentary (all 5 comments). It is a long story after all. The deception and trickery is real. All meant to downplay HCQ's effectiveness and distract you from the only drug that actually works well. None of the other substances I mentioned in connection with HCQ, including substances I didn't mention like quercetin, come anywhere close to the effectiveness of HCQ + these substances (to make HCQ even more effective, but HCQ is the key ingredient). Nobody hardly talks about it anymore, even those who used to promote it have gotten so much backlash, that now they think they can use ivermectin (or other medications like zinc + another zinc ionophore, such as quercetin; or Molnupiravir, only vitamin D3, or only vitamins, etc.) instead and still have anywhere near the same result, exactly according to he plan.

Do try out those 5 comments I referred to.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

Ivermectin has 0% antiviral action

Do you have any links that state that Ivermectin has 0% antiviral action?

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Ivermectin will not cure you don't use them.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Wait ,

There are still people who believe President Trump suggested injecting disinfectant?

This is too funny

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Wait ,

There are still people who believe President Trump suggested injecting disinfectant?

This is too funny

This must be a deepfake, i guess...

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join