It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kwakakev has a long onverdue introduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Hey, yeah is it is standard practice to have an into post when starting a new account. I guess I fell through some crack to get this far, not he first time...

Anyway, I think Jesus has some good things to say, the Pope scares me. What is going on with that snake cathedral and the Moloch statue at the Coliseum? I will pass on that. I found ATS after getting censored on another platform after talking about Julian Assange. He has been kinda crucified for talking about the truth. Sucks to be him. Glory to to him.

Anyway, I might be pushing more boundaries getting all political like, sure the mods are use to it by now. So lets have a proper introduction, this is who I am with my first public, political video:

Kev for Australia One

Ok, I might be a bit slow in taking a decade to get this intro post done, I did not forget about it, has been on the back of my mind. Took a while to get around to it I guess? I would rather be on a secluded beach fishing than get into politics, but when I see this nation and world falling... Thanks to team at ATS for having some rock in this storm. I know we don't always agree, it is doing better than most in keeping the communication channel open.

As for some more history about me, done all kinds of jobs, sales, factories, farming, transport, mechanics and IT. Last job was as a carer for my father, pasted away a few years ago. Some discussions in the archives around that time. Now I am sifting soil with the occasional odd job. For anyone that has been on these boards for a while, we have heads up on just where the politics is.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

I'll put up your first flag for your thread, mate!!

What's going on Down Under? I saw something about the cops going Stasi on the un-vaxxered. True? Exaggerated?

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Cheers kwa, I've always enjoyed your comments.

I'll second @Snarl's question. Please give us an accurate picture if you can do so without making trouble for yourself.

My only contact with Aussies has been on the internet, other than running into your national football team one evening in Paris (that is a nice memory).

Thanks for posting the intro. --Cav

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   
The government has gone stasi. In the covid shield plan they are going after the soft targets to begin, aged care, disability and remote aboriginal communities. No negative information about the vaxxx is to be released. My mum thinks everyone in hospital is is unvaccinated. She watches ABC which Ita Buttrose is CEO.

Perhaps in some convoluted way increases in strokes, heart disease, cancer and who knows what else does not fit the government and NWO narrative. Things have gone too far now, we cannot save them all. Bunker down for a few years 1-5 as this storm passes. My recommendation is don't agree to so experimental gene therapy. Keep your vitamin D levels up, take with some oil like coconut or olive. Get or make some HCQ and Ivermectin and take with Zinc. Tonic water. Our ancestors where onto this a long time ago.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Sorry to hear that, mate. Best wishes for a good outcome to you and yours.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

As with any industry we have some good and bad appeals. For a top notch chic:

She has heard it all and put it on the line. 10/10.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Please give us an accurate picture if you can do so without making trouble for yourself.

Well, I have made it this far. As for trouble I would not of signed up up A1 otherwise:

Australia One

This can be sketchy ground, but I do have to thank nureonflux for being here. Don't feed the trolls is a common saying, but when you do they take you places you could never imagine. It battle harden my perspective, he still seams trapped in the wreckage. The psyop was intense and hard to come to terms with, I was a mess for a few days when it hit.

It sucks finding the words when its a mess. Thanks for your thoughts and time.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Not much to say, except maybe...

Welcome?

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Thanks for the thought. What else can I say apart from Cheers?

new topics

top topics

join