It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hopefully the empire might be crumbling

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 06:01 AM
link   
The Andrews gubment on the first day of a independent beareau against corruption investigation has already seen one senior politician resign.

Hopefully this brings down the rest.

www.theage.com.au...
edit on 11-10-2021 by robsmith because: Spells

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

The only problem with this is that the people aren't ready to let the status quo go.

How many people are content with some beer after work and an early night? As long as there's food in the fridge and a car to drive around in, most people will not rock the boat. So, once all the corrupt people are out, they'll be replaced by ones who hide under a new veneer, probably nationalism.

We need to go back to small communities and, somehow, come together as a people and reject warfare, we absolutely have to. If we don't end war, everything we do is uttely pointless because someone will simply come and steal your work.

I'm made up that these corrupt people will be found out, as they always are. But the solution is not even being talked about! We'll simply return to the same broken system that impoverished millions and allowed all this to happen... The next time though, the powers that be will not make the same mistakes again, they'll crush us.
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
once all the corrupt people are out, they'll be replaced by ones who hide under a new veneer, probably nationalism.

Which could be great, or not, depending on what you mean by 'Nationalism'.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Sounds like Disaster Andrews has a lot of claims against him at this time. The next vote to continue the state of emergency ain't looking good for him, which is some time this month. If that card falls so does the forced vaxxx. Heaps of civil claims, a few corruption ones against Dan. I don't want to be that Nuremberg guy, perhaps Lindsay Fox should of done a better job back then? Now we have that 'you have to show them'...

The media has a close second, Ita Buttrose was a legend, what happened?

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   
forgive my ignorance but

who is Andrews?
of which government do you speak?

the whole West seems to be going prog

edit to add; I read the article in the linque.
not sure what 'branch stacking' is but otherwise I get the gist.
edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: add content

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   

When it comes to traitorous and corrupt politicians, I think Arnaud Amalric said it best...

"Neca eos omnes, deus suos agnoscet."

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

That is my hope he loses support for his emergency laws.

The greens got what they wanted to ban gas appliances, in the last deal they made with Andrews. I wonder how far the greens will take it to make the basic cost of living even more expensive.

Probably by 2030, petrol and diesel will be limited to be supplied to onlyprimary producers only.

Everyone else has to buy an electric vehicle that has a 400 kilometres range takes 6 hours to charge, so it will take over 20 hours drive from Melbourne to Sydney.

I guess this is possibly the way to control people as who could be assed to go on an interstate trip in an electric car.

Sadly Lindsay failed us all...lol

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev
I forgot to add we need people like Paul Barrie, Kerry O’Brien, they were great investigative journalists, four corners is still a good watch.

top topics

join