It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for an Older ATS Thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Hoping someone might know the thread I am referencing from a few years back.

The premise was there are massive cycles with humanity that repeat themselves every century and are based upon solar cycles. I cannot be certain if it was based upon solar cycles but something similar in nature.

It was a very detailed post that talked how mankind goes through periods of war, unrest, strife, etc.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Type1338

Maybe you’re speaking of the Fourth Turning? It’s an 80 to 90 year cycle and we are currently at the end of one.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

Maybe you’re speaking of the Fourth Turning? It’s an 80 to 90 year cycle and we are currently at the end of one.

Thank you! That's it.

Found it. Thanks again.
edit on 10-10-2021 by Type1338 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

Where else I ask you, might a person toss out a vague and almost random question like that and, within minutes, receive the exact answer they were looking for. I tell ya, that's some kind of special right there.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

Where else I ask you, might a person toss out a vague and almost random question like that and, within minutes, receive the exact answer they were looking for. I tell ya, that's some kind of special right there.

Agreed. Only ATS.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Who needs Google when you have GoATS

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 11:36 PM
link   

a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Who needs Google when you have GoATS

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Not sure why I feel this vibe, but I feel like you might be one of the new owners of ATS.

PM me if I'm right, I have tight lips

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Me or Type1338? I assure you I’m not one of the new owners, that would be awesome, but nope.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I was really curious about this once I read your post and it sounded familiar to me. Now that I seen that you found it, I found it myself and I actually remember reading that thread back in 2012. Wild, also at the time I remember thinking ehh nothings going to happen in 2020. The lies we tell ourselves sometimes.

top topics

join