It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Million Dollar Jab

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   

milliondollarvax.com...

I haven't seen any of the Aussie posters here post about this as yet. Did a search and couldn't find it.

I know that in the states doughnuts, beers and even cannabis joints have been used as giveaway prizes as a reward for being injected, but lotteries?

Why don't the masses smell a rat? This doesn't so much put a whole new spin on "the jab" but puts a whole new spin on money.

It really is just "funny money".

This commercial from Victoria Bitter features a guy with a bandaid on his arm with the V.B. insignia on it.

There were commercials hosted by an insurance agency featuring a transvestite imploring Aussies to "vax up".

Beers and Trannies?

Are the majority of Aussies really sitting at home in the evening with a feel good feeling in their tummies watching this farce?

Must be as there are 70 and 80 % tax uptake rates

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: HilterDayon

I read the title as "A million dollars But!" "That's a lot of money".

I know that in the states doughnuts, beers and even cannabis joints have been used as giveaway prizes as a reward for being injected, but lotteries?

**warning language**

Many better alternatives than being bribed for the jab😉
edit on 10-10-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Yes, join the Clown World.
english.kyodonews.net...
Also, that is good news.

Seems it is all on a down-turn now. VAX or NOT, figures in Japan are more likely to be real then figures around the world.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Yeah they did this for awhile in Ohio and it worked. They were also giving away scholarships to those under 18:

3,469,542 Ohioans entered the drawing to win $1 million prize, and 154,889 Ohioans age 12 to 17 entered to the drawing for a college scholarship. The number of entries in both groups increased from the previous week with 41,028 additional adult entries and 4,702 additional student entries.

“The Vax-a-Million promotion was a resounding success for Ohio, with major increases in vaccinations in the first two weeks of the promotion,” said Governor DeWine. “The even better news is we have more Ohioans protected from COVID through the power of the vaccine. I continue to urge Ohioans to get vaccinated to protect themselves and their loved ones from this deadly virus.”

odh.ohio.gov...

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I read that and MY nose grew an inch in sympathy

🤥

a reply to: Chalcedony

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   
DAMN...VB was my favorite beer too!!

How sad!

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh
It saddens me, my friends on here that took it.
I'm still looking for possible remediation for them.

I wouldn't take it for a billion. Not for a trillion. No way.

edit on 10-10-2021 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I was honestlythinking I'd see Bunny Ranch gift cards here in Vegas...haven't seen one yet but plenty of lotteries and cash give outs with employers though.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   
They gave away tax payers money like that too in Michigan. Called it a lottery, I did not like it. Basically giving of bunch of taxpayers taxes to one individual tax or non tax payer.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   
They're spending tax-payer dollars to incentivize people to take the vaccine that was paid for by tax-payer dollars

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   

They really, really, really want everyone to get jabbed.

It's for your own good, really !

That's why they also offer million-dollar lotteries to ban junk-food, and to encourage you to eat healthy, and to get exercise, and to participate in discussion groups, and to see a therapist, and to study vitamins, and....

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

They offer million dollar lotteries regardless of vaccination.

Money is an incentive.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong

They offer million dollar lotteries regardless of vaccination.

Money is an incentive.

Offering millions in lottery just to lessen someone's symptoms seems odd though no? I mean offering lotteries in which people pay for their chance and the state makes profit makes sense, this not so much. Anyone who doesn't ask why they are pressing so hard just to make sure you and I have less severe symptoms if and when we contract it, isn't paying attention at all.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: sunkuong

Agreed.

It's the promise, of a potentially delicious carrot, dangling at the end of a stick : that keeps us asses pulling the cart along.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Canada is also playing that game www.alberta.ca...#:~:text=All%20Alberta%20residents%2018%20and,All%20winners%20have%20been%20notified.a reply to: HilterDayon

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Ohio did it last summer. 5 adult winners $1 million each. 5 child winners full ride to any Ohio college. And Ohio has more colleges than any other state in the US.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
Ohio did it last summer. 5 adult winners $1 million each. 5 child winners full ride to any Ohio college. And Ohio has more colleges than any other state in the US.
Yea I still don't feel right about how these lotteries went down. Is it even legal for them to use tax payers or wherever they got the funds to do this? That's what I am asking. Who knows? Iaybe I just stumbled onto illegal activity? IDK I do know I do not like it.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Yea but have you seen the US version?

Steven Colberts "Vax-Scene!!"

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Its desperation by the state/politicians public officials. When they see that numbers for the vaccination drive isn't going their way they restore to such tactics.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: GuitaristRob

In Ohio, they used funds sent by the Federal Government. So yes, 100% taxpayer appropriation at maybe 1/10 of a penny or so per person.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join