It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Southwest cancels 1000 flights We all know why

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 12:21 AM
link   
There is no doubt that Southwest will cancel more than 1000 flights because of things that can't be controlled such as the weather. It is better to be safe than to risk the life of the passengers. Anyway, I hope that the passengers will find a way to continue with their plans. and will be compensated as well. are there any actions taken?

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I took two Pfizer vaxs in JAN AND FEB. 2021. Later it ws FDA approved and called comirnaty. Are you sure nobody in the US has had it?😛

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: naotoyoshida64
There is no doubt that Southwest will cancel more than 1000 flights because of things that can't be controlled such as the weather. It is better to be safe than to risk the life of the passengers. Anyway, I hope that the passengers will find a way to continue with their plans. and will be compensated as well. are there any actions taken?

If SW cancelled 1000 flights because of weather, why didn't the other airlines cancel any because of weather ?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Hey! CEOs and union bosses never lie!

Neither does the media or government who have vest interest in the lies.
edit on 10 18 2021 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   
www.foxbusiness.com...

Nothing is happening.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   
www.fox4news.com...

Employees definitely not protesting.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Southwest has rescinded it's policy to put employees on unpaid leave for not getting the vaccine.

Maybe, maybe some people should stop listening union bosses and CEOs who lie through their teeth.

There were massive sick outs, call outs, and protests this entire time. That is what led to this decision.

You don't so this if nothing is happening.

www.msn.com...

Don't be so low information.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Now GE employees are walking out. gettr.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Friday, October 22, 2021

The weekend approaches and right on que, the flight cancellations pile up again. "Technical issues" being blamed for Skywest triggering thousands of delays and cancellations.

www.usatoday.com...

Forced Covid-19 Vaccination protests are rampant this weekend. No doubt airline personnel are participants as well. Not a good weekend to fly.

Kudos to the protestors nationwide!

-cwm

originally posted by: JAGStorm
www.yahoo.com...

Southwest has canceled 1,006 Sunday flights as of 11 a.m. ET, according to flight tracker FlightAware. That's 27% of the the airline's scheduled flights and the highest of any U.S. airline by a wide margin.

The airline blamed the problem on air traffic control issues and weather. In a statement Saturday the airline expressed optimism its operations on Sunday would improve, not worsen.

Air traffic control issues!!!!!! Ha, we all know what that means. People are leaving because of vaccination status.
This is all so dumb. If people want to get vaccinated, let them, if they don’t, let them.

I hope that people are paying attention because I really believe this is going to have an impact on the holiday season.
There is a whole tsunami of things on the horizon. I also see crime going up dramatically. We’ve seen it in the city, but it will
Probably bleed over into the suburbs.

Stay safe everyone.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Update Sunday October 24, 2021

Southwest Airlines has cancelled 27% of its flights this weekend. Blaming everything BUT a Covid forced-vaccine protest.

Source: newsnationusa.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Update Sunday October 24, 2021 Southwest Airlines has cancelled 27% of its flights this weekend. Blaming everything BUT a Covid forced-vaccine protest.

Looks like southwest has pissed off the weather gods,lol

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Update Sunday October 24, 2021

Southwest Airlines has cancelled 27% of its flights this weekend. Blaming everything BUT a Covid forced-vaccine protest.

Source: newsnationusa.com...

That article is from two weeks ago; not this weekend.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Federal Judge tosses Pilot's anti vaccine mandate petition

This will continue to go up the chain most likely.

But if nothing was going on why all the hooplah?

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: JAGStorm

Like I said, nothing but supposition in there.

Let me know when 'could' turns into 'did'.

Did…..

www.yahoo.com...

American Airlines has canceled more than 1,000 flights since Friday, disruptions it blamed on staffing problems and high winds at its busiest hub.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 10:51 PM
link   
The reason pilots are so resistant to this.

Any side effect, can have a direct effect on their career. If it is found that the vaccine can cause any type of a spontaneous health problem, one that could cause a lack of focus or attention, they would lose their pilot's license.

I knew a pilot that lost his license over an antibiotic. He had a rare side effect where he would just zone out for no reason. So he went to see the flight doctor. The flight doctor diagnosed those zone outs he was having as minor seizures, caused by a heavy duty antibiotic.

he said he would have avoided an antibiotic altogether if he had known it had that side effect. It was only a minor sinus infection. He only had it looked at because his ears were popping more frequently.

Anyhow there are a few other horror stories pilots hear, and rumors floating around of side effects from all types of medications. It scares the heck out of pilots who rely on 100% health for their career their livelihood and support of their family.

this is why you're saying such a push back in the air Force as well. The pilots don't want to lose their certifications. Their maintenance and support I'm going to take something they see the pilot refuse either.

Is going to find the careers that have mandatory health certifications, you're going to be very hesitant about taking the vaccine and I don't blame them one bit.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Did you see where the pilots union said it was poor scheduling and called them out for this?

Oh, wait, it was a 'revolt'.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 12:54 AM
link   
This weekend, American Airlines cancelled +1,500 flights, mostly because it was windy in Dallas.

Source: www.bloomberg.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyman65

There’s a mandatory 48 hrs no fly after the jab, or longer with side affects. The problem with pilots are that a lot of airline guys are unhealthy due to long periods of sitting, no gym, and sleep deprived. Perfect mix for side affects.

With the American Airline cancellations, my buddys flight was canceled, said they overbooked the flight…BS.

This cause and affect seems like what they want, prices of fuel way up, food way up, shortages, etc. The TP shortage two years ago was a test run. This airline cancelations is IMO not intended, but will fit their agenda anyways. I can visualize them rubbing their hands together saying “excellent” in an evil voice.

<< 15  16  17   >>

join