It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Southwest cancels 1000 flights We all know why

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: projectvxn

Okay.

Did your guys tell you why there have only been 86 cancellations today?

“Over 600 Southwest flights have been canceled or delayed Monday morning”

www.foxbusiness.com...

Sorry but like others I’ve been hearing a lot of stuff regarding pilots from different people/sources. Something is going on.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Crews got called in to cover the call-outs according to my sources.

Guess the other SWA crews they called in to cover the 3,000 cancellations aren't on board with 'revolt'.

Now Amtrak trains are starting to get cancelled too.

Link?

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
“Over 600 Southwest flights have been canceled or delayed Monday morning”

Today is Tuesday.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Yes and today has not ended, we won’t know numbers for Tuesday until Wednesday.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
Yes and today has not ended, we won’t know numbers for Tuesday until Wednesday.

You can check them in real time on FlightAware, it was 86 when I posted that.

It's 91 now.

edit on 12-10-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Southwest airlines CEO has relented. He says no one is going to be fired because they don't want the experimental vaccine drugs.

ABC news cut this conversation short when the Southwest airlines CEO gave Joe Biden the middle finger.

amgreatness.com...

edit on 10/12/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   
The Southwest airlines Union president is on Fox news right now describing how they are shifting pilots around like Dominos.

Sounds pretty dangerous, because pilots are certified on specific aircraft and not certified on other aircraft.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The Southwest airlines Union president is on Fox news right now describing how they are shifting pilots around like Dominos.

Sounds pretty dangerous, because pilots are certified on specific aircraft and not certified on other aircraft.

All SW has is 737’s.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Crews got called in to cover the call-outs according to my sources.

Now Amtrak trains are starting to get cancelled too. Guess the train union boss will be out soon to tell everyone it's just the weather.

You know........Monday is the BIG day for Amtrack.....and Amtrack is so mediocre.......probably just poor customer service....

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Southwest airlines CEO has relented. He says no one is going to be fired because they don't want the experimental vaccine drugs.

Where is that quote? I don't see that in the article.

What he did say was this:

"My goal, obviously, is that no one loses their job. The objective here, obviously, is to improve health and safety, not for people to lose their jobs," said Kelly

And this:

"I've never been in favor of corporations imposing that kind of a mandate. I'm not in favor of that. Never have been," Kelly said in an interview on "Squawk on the Street." "But the executive order from President Biden mandates that all federal employees and then all federal contractors, which covers all the major airlines, have to have a [vaccine] mandate ... in place by Dec. 8, so we're working through that."

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   

ABC news cut this conversation short when the Southwest airlines CEO gave Joe Biden the middle finger.

amgreatness.com...

Thanks for the info!

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   

You think they are going to put pilots into planes they are not certified for?

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Here we have a guy saying that there is an epidemic of small plane crashes as pilots get a stroke, he reckons that is what the problem is all about.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   

An email sent out asks for employees to get their exemption paper work in ASAP. Looks like he's going to grant a whole lot of waivers.

Weird for something that isn't happening, right?
edit on 10 12 2021 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

that sounds like a win for them. But if that's what this was, they won't tell anyone. Otherwise, it might catch on. Oops, I said that out loud.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Move along. Nothing to see here. It was weather and air traffic control problems (which no other airline suffered). It was not a staged sick out by SWA to show who really has the power. Whatever you do, believe whatever the MSM says because they know what’s best and never lie they just make mistakes and then take it back when found out.

www.foxnews.com...
edit on 12-10-2021 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   

An email sent out asks for employees to get their exemption paper work in ASAP. Looks like he's going to grant a whole lot of waivers.

Considering the CEO's comments I'm extremely skeptical of anonymous sources.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm
Wouldn't it be a beautiful sight to see all 522,000 say "nope, I 'm out" and walked off from their duties?" Then the MP's refusing to try to arrest the 522,000. There is no way they could arrest them all. In fact it would be hard to arrest any of them........

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   

I'm not in the business of blowing up working class people.

I'm not CNN.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join