It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid Deaths 2020

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I have to say I'm confused as hell here...according to the CDC Webstite provisional deaths for Covid19 are 377,883. I thought this number was over 700k ? Also if You look at the numbers 305,477 were over 65

65–74 80,617 (249.2)
75–84 104,212 (635.8)
≥85 120,648 (1,797.8

another 44k was over 55

55–64 44,631 (105.1)

That means "provisionally" 27,775 people under the age of 55 died of covid. This seems to have been a scamdemic against the old.

Thats alot of people not collecting Social Security or Medicare.

Guess they found a fix to the Social Security problem...

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ATruGod

I think the 700k is since the beginning, so almost 2 years. But that would mean the death toll is actually not getting any lower under Biden than Trump because if 377k died in 2020, then that must mean the remainder have died since January 2021. I thought the vaccine worked great? Why is there equal if not more deaths pre and post vaccine availability?

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Would You be surprised if I posted a CDC Link that doesn't even list Covid as a cause of death in 2019?

This is absolutely crazy...

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Maybe those are not including deaths "with" COVID?

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I think you'll find Covid was not aimed at the old but it affected the old more because of old people are by definition are old and infirm. Yes ,there are very healthy old people but they relatively survived. And I would suggest the majority of younger people dying from Covid had underlying health problems.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

What the 2019 numbers? Why would they exclude them? Hell why would there even be a number as it didn't "exist" yet.

But it is funny same CDC website has Provisional Death Counts for Covid and it says 703,699 to current.

So whats the difference between Provisional Mortality Rate and Provisional Death Rate??

Looks like they are trying to keep everyone confused.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Deaths "with" COVID. These would be the people who died in a car wreck and tested positive so they were listed as COVID deaths when the actual cause of death was chest trauma, not COVID.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Maybe those are not including deaths "with" COVID?

According to the CDC link in the OP.

Causes of death were coded according to the International Classification of Diseases, Tenth Revision (ICD-10), which describes disease classification and the designation of underlying cause of death (1,2). Numbers and rates of COVID-19 deaths include deaths for which COVID-19 was listed on the death certificate as a confirmed or presumed underlying cause of death or contributing cause of death (ICD-10 code U07.1). COVID-19 was the underlying cause of approximately 91% (345,323) of COVID-19–associated deaths during 2020 (3). Leading underlying causes of death were calculated and ranked (4). Deaths that occurred in the United States among residents of U.S. territories and foreign countries were excluded.§ Age was unknown for 86 decedents, and race/ethnicity was unknown for 9,135.

I would think with that criteria, anyone reporting the number of deaths, would be telling the truth.

That is why this whole affair is a mish mosh. They have completely destroyed our trust in anything the government and any government supported agency, puts their hands on. At this point, it doesn't make any difference. It is all a lie. We just don't know which lie is most seasoned with the truth.

Again it doesn't make much difference, because even with a pinch of truth, none of it is palatable.

edit on 9-10-2021 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Formatting issue.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

There would be no data for 2019 it didnt exist. There doesn't appear to be a question about the number for 2020

My Point stands it affected old people at what an 85% (or so) rate. How many of those can be attributed to Governors in certain states?
edit on 9-10-2021 by ATruGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 03:40 AM
link   

The statistic for the age group of most deaths sustained is now 86% of all covid deaths are in people over the age of 65, which, if anyone bothers to do 5 seconds of research is the same statistic for ALL diseases.

Why? Because when we age past 65 our immune systems become very weak which is why we die.

Critical thinking among the masses is no longer a thing. So if there is a plan to eradicate a large amount of the population then I'm all for getting rid of the sheep and ignorant.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 04:16 AM
link   

if You look at the numbers 305,477 were over 65

First they came for the Elderly, and I did not speak out because I was not elderly.

originally posted by: Type1338

The statistic for the age group of most deaths sustained is now 86% of all covid deaths are in people over the age of 65, which, if anyone bothers to do 5 seconds of research is the same statistic for ALL diseases.

Why? Because when we age past 65 our immune systems become very weak which is why we die.

Critical thinking among the masses is no longer a thing. So if there is a plan to eradicate a large amount of the population then I'm all for getting rid of the sheep and ignorant.

100% Agree - Take your shot.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   
does it say what the average deaths are in the previous non pandemic years? I am curious as to how many people usually die every year versus the pandemic years. then i think we can figure out a real covid death toll.a reply to: ATruGod

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: HODOSKE

According to the source provided by the OP, the the death rate in 2020 was 15.9% higher than the death rate in 2019.

Here are actual deaths from leading causes (according to death certificates), for 2020 as compared to earlier years.

edit on 10/10/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   
What I take issue with this corona scare plandemic is the mortality rates in the years preceding 2020. In a side by side comparison to the 1917-1919 Spanish flu that in 24 months tallied upwards of 60 million world wide; normal influenza mortality disappeared to accommodate this new novel common cold; just 10% that of Spanish flu mortality.

We're lead to believe this newly manufactured virus is as deadly as the Spanish flu was 100 years ago....it's 10% and climbing due to this.

If some of us can't read the writing on the wall, it's very sad indeed!

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I got the flu shot twice and got the flu twice.
That writing has been on my wall since 2009.

a reply to: loveguy

new topics

top topics

join