It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi ATS from Crowfoot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Hi everyone at ATS

I'm a New member here, not a lurker but I'm familiar with the site.

Thanks to the owners etc. for hosting such a forum and keeping it going and all the members for sharing of themselves as it's content.

See ya in the forums!

Sincerely Crowfoot

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Crowfoot

Welcome aboard!!!!!! 😎

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: PiratesCut

Thanx!

Hope your day is going great thus far.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Chief Crowfoot in da house!

Welcome aboard!!

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thanks for the welcome,

The Chief's name is Grey Duck I thought it was nice that he traveled all the way from the reservation in the Dakotas to meet me showed up out of no where unannounced and shook my hand then disappeared in the same manner he arrived.

But no I'm far from being any sort of Chief

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Hi There " Crowfoot ", and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 5 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum A cornocopia of almost every thing a new ATS Freshman would want under one roof.

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice Another section of fun that includes how to Contact Staff: make Alerts, and help maintain the General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First Great information as we want your thread to get the visibility it desrves, so make sure you've got content and your thoughts on it.

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read, we take these very seriously and so should you!).

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images This is the place to find "the how to's" and what sizes will work for your personal Avatar or Profile Pic.

Uploading Pictures unto Post-2013 ATS... (BTW, a secret on your Pix uploads, always make sure they are only of these three; jpg, gif, png... a jpeg needs to be changed to .jpg to be accepted).

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

There's a lot of great spots that many of the "mighty fine creative minds" 'like to hang out at, and one of them is the "Short Stories" forum. Anyway... Take your time and enjoy. ATS is a pretty large place, if you have any questions just ask anyone in staff.

Johnny Anonymous,
Staff-Moderator.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyAnonymous

Thanks Mr. Anonymous

To all MODs I know modding isn't easy especially when one is also a contributing member to whatever website it is. Some people expect you to remain behind the scenes, kinda difficult to do when picked out of the forum to mod and then the sidle like mommy so and so hurt my feelings.

Net neutrality really gets a new meaning doesn't it?

Well, I'll do my best and try to ignore others worst that enjoy the play of pecking orders, contributing the best I've got to give whatever forum or topic that may be.

Thanks for the handy links and convenient place to find them when caught in a grey area.

Sincerely
Crowfoot

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Welcome to the site Crowfoot.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
Thanks Mr. Mouse

Hope you are having a very nice day of it thus far.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Hi Crowfoot!
I am glad you made an account. It took me years of lurking before I created an account

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   

We are Rigel4 .... We offer greetings!

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

Hello Rigel4's

When introducing as one with "we" you mean like the concept of Elohim?

Thank you for your greetings

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: jannybobani9

Stalking like a flower from the woods still shining like the sun picking ones steps like petals on a daisy

Glad you decided to join?

Here's the challenge being a member sign in and not lurk before doing so

Thanks for the welcome and confession

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Welcome! There is a lot to do and see and read here. Just take it easy. No rush.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: argentus

laughing while putting the fire out and also when it is reapplied

Thanks for the "no Rush" welcome a wayward friend likes to listen to them more.

top topics

join