It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taliban say they won't work with US to contain Islamic State

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Well, color me shocked!

ABC News (sorry for citing a fascist-enabling propaganda source, but it was all I could find on the spur of the moment) reports from Islamabad:

The Taliban on Saturday ruled out cooperation with the U.S. to contain extremist groups in Afghanistan, staking out an uncompromising position on a key issue ahead of the first direct talks between the former foes since America withdrew from the country in August.

Anybody didn't see that coming, please raise your hand.

OK, I see you there Joe. Thanks. Yeah, you too, there, Mr. Blinken. And General Miley Cyrus, thanks. Well, you morons screwed it up real good.

Actually, I don't believe that this was due to ignorance or malfeasance mismanagement. I firmly believe that they did this on purpose. This is nothing short of treason!

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

I agree that this was calculated and done on purpose. What truly terrifies me is thinking what comes next.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Love the disclaimer on the Source, makes me feel better about clicking on that trash, however it is what it is.

Trump wouldn't ask the Taliban for anything, other then to sit back and let them do what they need to do, interfere? We'll wipe 1 afghan village for 1 US casualty.
That's how you talk to those people over there, that's how they communicate, by the sword.
You think if these people reciprocated our Comms, they wouldn't be a crap hole Country in the first place, so why negotiate with Tribes that respond to POWER?

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   

They must have known that Joe wouldn't keep to his side of the deal.

I mean, really.... eighty one million goats!

Not surprised.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Huh ... but I thought they were going to be all diverse and unicorns and rainbows because we were leaving them alone.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Why do you think they would want to work with their former enemy ,the US ?

They have a problem with IS that they will tackle themselves , they beat America so I guess they believe they'll beat IS.

Not everyone needs or wants the help of the US.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Surprise Surprise !!

🤣🤣

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

They have a problem with IS that they will tackle themselves , they beat America so I guess they believe they'll beat IS.

Kinda slow on the uptake there, eh?

I never said they did. I'm mocking the treasonous administration. Beijing Joe said that a Taliban takeover was not "inevitable." I don't think he knows what that word means.

Sun Tzu said, "To know your enemy, you must become your enemy." He did NOT mean by that to become your enemy's ally, but this is what Beijing Joe, Tony B and General Miley Cyrus have done.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   

I'm mocking the treasonous administration.

Ah , just more of the same old same old then.
Yawn.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Dude, it's all the Ummah.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Yawn.

Put on Netflix and crawl back to bed. Maybe grab a bottle of wine or a case of beer. You'll be just fine.
:
edit on 2021 10 09 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Since the US's political ideology is separation of church and state as well as separation of "powers" it makes A lot of sense since Islam doesn't believe in the separation of church and state as an ideology and on the same note as food for thought neither does the Vatican.

As a country based in freedom it is freedom of and by those powers that is neither for or against them... the melting pot used to be neutral and other than losing it's way getting wrapped up in ideological friendly nations that do not separate their church or powers on the state level I don't know what's happened.

Getting our nose back to our own grindstones is an imperative or else we will continue to fall... other nations used to look at the US as an ideal something to aspire too becoming trying to help all of them become the US when they don't really want to be has been the slippery slope.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   
they went and did it, idiots, now we have an excuse for regular airstrikes in the same way we had with iraq after desert storm up until the second invasion.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Crowfoot

They don't have to deal honestly or fairly with anyone not Muslim so long as they further the cause of the faith. So no one should be surprised by this at all.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Crowfoot

They don't have to deal honestly or fairly with anyone not Muslim so long as they further the cause of the faith. So no one should be surprised by this at all.

Except the left-wing propaganda outlet know mistakenly as "the media," and maybe your typical left-wing progressive US citizen whose head is up his/her/its arse.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Considering how the Islamic State is out to get the Taliban, I suspect they will be trying to contain the IS for themselves.
edit on 9 10 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   

You just separated the powers.

Islam doesn't. Allah is the only politics and higher power and they venerate Muhammad for showing them the way or path to Allah. Christianity is really no different on a fundamental level.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Crowfoot

You just separated the powers.

Islam doesn't. Allah is the only politics and higher power and they venerate Muhammad for showing them the way or path to Allah. Christianity is really no different on a fundamental level.

except for the mass murder to achieve a horde of virgins in heaven. But yea, other than that, carbon copy.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Yawn.

you may need more sleep. There is a bit more to this than just mocking the ineptitude of Biden. this was planned. It could not have been executed in this way, and not be by design. This opens up a brand new war which is not inevitable in Afghanistan, but will likely be waged in Syria, as the war hawks have been wanting for quite a few years now. Think back to Obama wanting so badly to get into Syria, but the false flags used were just too easy to pick apart. Fake chlorine attacks. Taliban are known for their patients, it's possible the IC has learned something in 20 years of fighting them.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

When it's only been picking apples ...when someone first sees an orange will they not reach for it?

Problem is so many fruits it becomes a thicket of views where nearly everyone is lost in the forrest... arguing over fruit.

While the wise have been busy by just simply eating it.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join