It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secure Isolation camps coming to a Canadian province near you.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: macaronicaesar

The answer is simple but a hard pill to swallow. You literally just switch it off. You might not even need to do anything this winter might do it for you just get organized. In your temperatures, a RV might need to be covered in hay bales.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

originally posted by: macaronicaesar
If I made a post 9 years ago, I don’t remember. Besides the point, my myocarditis like the majority of everyone else’s in this country is not reported. Neither are about 90% of those cases.

Even after reports of moderna vax being pulled for being unsafe for ppl under 30, sheep like you will still believe the government numbers. You’re hilarious attacking me personally when you have nothing else to offer.

Lol, so you did not report your case of Myocarditis, did you self diagnose as well with WebMD, I guess you also made the connection to the vaccine, not a trained doctor?

One last question, if your condition has not been reported, then does that mean you did not seek treatment and toughed it out at home?

What a joke. Your exaggerations, dare I say lies have been found out. Back to the dark lurking corner for you sir.

I was in the hospital on three separate occasions wise guy. If you’re comments are going to consist of questioning my integrity because one post I made 9 years ago that I had forgotten about it my diagnosis which has been confirmed by The ER Doctors perhaps you should keep them to yourself. You make assumptions, but know nothing of which you speak.
edit on 9-10-2021 by macaronicaesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: dffrntkndfnml

Thanks for getting back to me. I may have to move, I guess it depends on my ability to pay the bills. I have a condition, children, family and a strong support network where I live, so won't move unless necessary. I'm willing to change jobs or work for myself if I am able to. For now, I am focused on paying debts and saving up some FU money in the next couple of years.

Throughout the pandemic, I have talked to my family and loved ones about the possibilities that could play out. Idk, most seemed more concerned about different things, and seeing others in the cars alone fully masked, or walking down the street alone in the rain gives me the impression that most are really scared about being taken out by this virus. I've been there too, so I try to be understanding. I am in the minority with most of my fears about our rights being eroded for the most part.

I feel that those who have similar aspirations are outnumbered, and don't know how much impact rallies and that have in the bigger picture. There seems to be an agenda, and it's moving quickly.

A part of me remains optimistic that we can collectively roll with the punches, conditions will change as different vaccines and treatments become available. Another thing to keep in mind, is how well will boosters play out, and how quickly the thing mutates. I honestly feel it will become less lethal as it becomes more transmissible. Hopefully, it turns out to be similar to the regular cold enough we can get back to the way we like to live. Some have predicted it will disappear as quickly as it came. If it were my choice, I'd rather not make permanent changes to deal with a temporary problem.

I think many are concerned about triage, that's why I thought it would be good to reach out to MP's, MLA's or whoever may be part of the decision-making process. It's easy to fear monger given everything that could happen, but I think it's important to raise questions about the direction things are headed in.

I don't see the questions being raised as often as I would like in the media, it often appears that reporting has been focused on reactions rather than initiative.

In a guerilla sense, these times are ripe for creative action. I've been tempted to address the public more directly. Unfortunately, following some of the ideas I've been most passionate about has put me in the hospital more than a few times. I can't risk the financial setback at the moment. I don't want to take my direct responsibilities for granted at this crucial time.

There are energies at play, that may result in a different perspective of what the future may hold. It's similar to the way one's perspective can grow and age between their late 20's and mid 30's. It's called Saturn Return in astrology, imo we are going through this on a collective scale. It's part of a cycle.

Many have grown through it before, so hopefully, each of us doing our part will steer things towards a better tomorrow. It's often a dramatic change, but extremely difficult to imagine without experiencing it. Change can often surprise us, practicing being prepared is helpful to weather the storm.

I will not be getting any boosters. I’ve done all I’m willing to do.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

Remember JT claimed that Canada doesn't have Covid Camps last year?

I certainly do, I’ve noticed one particular posters seems to have glossed over that part of the discussion in favour of discrediting me for a post I made 9 years and for my reaction from the vaccine, I think he’s probably a Pfizer rep or one of the 80 million joe Biden supporters.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 11:05 PM
link   

I understand, and the booster issue is just another example of a challenge people will have to face moving forward.

It should encourage a pause and questions about the way we let the government handle things. I figure this virus will become endemic, it will be interesting to see how perspectives change in the next few years.

I think practicing flexibility is important, society is in flux and I sense there's a feeling of cognitive dissonance lurking in the background too. Hopefully, it's just growing pains as we mature collectively.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 11:43 PM
link   

edit on amSundaySunday21200000010am10 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   

If I made a post 9 years ago, I don’t remember. Besides the point, my myocarditis like the majority of everyone else’s in this country is not reported. Neither are about 90% of those cases.

Even after reports of moderna vax being pulled for being unsafe for ppl under 30, sheep like you will still believe the government numbers. You’re hilarious attacking me personally when you have nothing else to offer.

Lol, so you did not report your case of Myocarditis, did you self diagnose as well with WebMD, I guess you also made the connection to the vaccine, not a trained doctor?

One last question, if your condition has not been reported, then does that mean you did not seek treatment and toughed it out at home?

What a joke. Your exaggerations, dare I say lies have been found out. Back to the dark lurking corner for you sir.

I was in the hospital on three separate occasions wise guy. If you’re comments are going to consist of questioning my integrity because one post I made 9 years ago that I had forgotten about it my diagnosis which has been confirmed by The ER Doctors perhaps you should keep them to yourself. You make assumptions, but know nothing of which you speak.

Well, if you went to the hospital, it was for sure reported then.

So, you are claiming to be one of the few dozen people in all of Canada that managed to suffer from Myocarditis that has an apparent link to the vaccine? Well then…isn’t ATS so lucky to have you.

You know what, there seems to be a disproportionally high number of people on this forum that make improbable claims. You are just another in my opinion.

/thread.
edit on 10-10-2021 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   

a reply to: CthruU

I disagree with your argument that only the unvaccinated have a chance. I believe they are being led to the slaughter. We need to unite as one group vaccinated/unvaccinated to fight this, not going to divide further.

How the # am I the one being lead to "slaughter"? You're the dolt freaking out, and THEN got the stupid jab anyway! Who's the lamb and how far's the slaughterhouse again, bud?

Do save your concern for me, I know acute Buyer's Remorse with feigned concern hiding embarrassment when I see it.
edit on 10/10/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I'm just going to keep posting this in the threads where everyone keeps arguing about the stats of damage the vaccines cause.

I'm sure the pro vax shills will come up with all kinds of mental gymnastics to support their case and invalidate this website.

Go to www.vigiaccess.org

Accept the agreement

On the next screen type: COVID-19 Vaccine

Click Search

Go through the data yourself.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Ok, onto the reason I felt important to post here is because of this article I found in the CBC www.cbc.ca...

Saskatchewan is setting up secure isolation camps. When ATSers and the like have been talking about this for years and most people I interact with on a daily basis have called those claims nuts and those ppl conspiracy theorists. I’m sad to say that Canadian people are very accepting and easy going to our own detriment and no one here has the courage to do what is needed to stop the madness. I am afraid, very afraid.

What can I do to help get this once great country of ours back. Please help!!!

That pairs up nicely with this:

COVID-19 Public Health Order Non-Compliance Reporting Form

Rally up all the neighbor Covid Karens and report on their neighbors. Think we'll pass on Thanksgiving . Why celebrate a lie

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: fernalley

I get the impression people are fearful of the isolation facilities being used to round up those who are "unvaxxed". Isn't more likely that they will actually be used to provide a place for those who are infected to quarantine?

In the Lower Mainland, quite a few people who were infected were supposed to isolate and rest to recover.

Housing prices are sky high in the Metro Vancouver area, it's not unusual for large families/friends to pack into whatever they can afford to live. For example, my upstairs neighbours in the past. There were six or seven of them living in a 3 bedroom. I didn't really notice at first, they were rarely all home at once.

If you are infected and can't isolate yourself because of your living situation, it's good to have options. Looking back, I remember health care workers in those kinds of situations set up in hotels around here.

I may be naive, I haven't met anyone I felt who hasn't taken precautions or used their common sense once they have had to quarantine. I've heard of covid party's, but consider that attitude towards immunity rarer in conversations. The majority of people I know have been conscientious about doing their part being considerate of others.

edit on 10-10-2021 by dffrntkndfnml because: spacing, grammar

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Well, if you went to the hospital, it was for sure reported then.

So, you are claiming to be one of the few dozen people in all of Canada that managed to suffer from Myocarditis that has an apparent link to the vaccine? Well then…isn’t ATS so lucky to have you.

You know what, there seems to be a disproportionally high number of people on this forum that make improbable claims. You are just another in my opinion.

/thread.

I don’t really care about what you think to be perfectly honest. You have no idea how we, in New Brunswick report adverse reactions, but if you feel the need to continue to pretend you do, you do you. I won’t try to stop you.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: canuckster
I'm just going to keep posting this in the threads where everyone keeps arguing about the stats of damage the vaccines cause.

I'm sure the pro vax shills will come up with all kinds of mental gymnastics to support their case and invalidate this website.

Go to www.vigiaccess.org

Accept the agreement

On the next screen type: COVID-19 Vaccine

Click Search

Go through the data yourself.

A lot of Pfizer/moderna talking heads here. Most hospitals don’t even have a reputable method or database for tracking patients with possible adverse reactions.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   

I developed myocarditis after my first shot and continued to get my 2nd shot against my own better judgement and have been paying for it ever since.

macaronicaesar,

I posted earlier, and wanted to provide other methods that may help you offset the toxins injected into you via the pfizer vax.

You could search the internet for treatments to help the body get rid of heavy metals and / or other heavy toxins. I have heard of many success stories from others who have successfully been able to get rid of lead, et al toxic substances.

I know there is a product that can be put on the underside of one's feet, covering the soles, and wear overnight; and the claim is that toxins and even heavy metals will be released into the pads... Again, there are claims of success by others, who wore the little pads [after wearing them on their soles overnight] and in the morning, the pads are darkened and it appears that SOMETHING nefarious was released from the body.

You might also contact various health food stores or herb companies on the internet and ask if there are any other customers who are using products to help with health conditions or invasive toxins. I know that they are not able to suggest cures; but I have always been able to get information about what other customers have used for certain health conditions.

And once I have been provided with one or more treatments, using herbs or vitamins, I THEN go on the internet and research whatever treatment names are provided, and I find out what the treatments ARE, and what are their properties, and what are the claims of reactions.

I think research and knowledge are valuable tools for everything.

Take care.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   

I live in florida and it's one of the safe paces to come to. We have a Govenor that has his head screwed on right and just think no masks. If i were you I would get out asap, we left Maine which is also part of the crazy at the beginning of this year and were very happy with that. We left because Maine was getting to the point where you couldn't go into a store without a mask and if you refused they refused to let you enter, we were sick of it so we left. Lucky for us that my husband has a work from home job that is based out of Tampa so it was easy for us to move. we live in a really conservative place in Florida, in the panhandle area, or Big bed is what they call it here.

I wish you luck and hopefully you can leave.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   

I have both of my Pfizer vaccinations. I developed myocarditis after my first shot and continued to get my 2nd shot against my own better judgement and have been paying for it ever since.

I'm really sorry your suffering from this madness...

With all of the caveat emptors of 'I am not a doctor and this is not medical advice'...

If this were me, the first thing I'd do is find a local clinic that performs high does IV vitamin C sessions. Ask them what else might be beneficial for myocarditis.

Second, there is a drug called Suramin that some have claimed is an antidote to these jabs, and they also claim that you can make a poor mans version using tea made from white pine needles. I don't know if it is true, but worth a shot, so I'd order a bunch of organic pine needles from the white pine tree (careful, some types are poisonous, be sure it is the white pine), and start drinking 4 or 5 cups of tea made from these a day.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   

in reply to: MDDoxs
I don’t really care about what you think to be perfectly honest.

Mac, please, don't feed the trolls.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I emailed and talked to my local MLA/MP and party reps before the last election. Talking in person felt good, the people were receptive and patient hearing me out. I was pleasantly surprised. Each encouraged me to be proactive about keeping in touch and raising my concerns. Twice, I was told literally that they wished more Canadians would do that.

I emailed the provincial government. I didn't expect anything much. A couple of weeks later, they got back to me. Our branches of government usually have contact emails listed across the country online. They have staff who go through the emails, I am confident they are read sooner or later.

I prefer talking to people in person or over the phone. Email is convenient, though I find using the keyboard more cerebral. Trudeau harshed my mellow a while back, I was rather frank giving them a piece of my mind. In retrospect, I feel it's better to practice being more down-to-earth and friendly.

They work for us and need all the help they can get. Rather than criticism necessarily, there's better milage to be gained asking questions, and trying to provide ideas for tackling issues or other kinds of suggestions. It felt good to vent, but I have an arrogant side that can get in the way of what really matters sometimes.

You would be surprised by the hours some keep. I called over to Quebec in the middle of the night by accident. Our governments are there and can be receptive. I felt bad for the guy on the other end, they sounded stressed to hell. After putting up with my broken French, he firmly told me in English and to call back. I called back the next day in English and spoke with a lady who told me afterwards French was much better, lol.

I found reaching out good for peace of mind.

edit on 11-10-2021 by dffrntkndfnml because: grammar

edit on 11-10-2021 by dffrntkndfnml because: added literal part

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   

I'm so sorry you were pressured by society to take that poison, and i truly hope you can recover. Myocarditis is no joke.

I don't know your financial means, but if at all possible i would move to Florida. I live in Florida and travel for work. We are in the best shape of any of the 50 states right now fortunately. Yes it COULD change in the future, but being a Floridian I don't see the dems ever getting Florida again. We value freedom to much down here, and the base of our Hispanic population is in Dade County. Most from Cuba, not border hoppers. They've went through a communist revolution and not trying to do it again.

If you can't make it out of Canada, I would just try to get as far away from the cities as you can. The less infrastructure, the less they can control. I don't know alot about the geography of Canada, but if you can find a small town far from any major city that would be your next best bet. Small town people aren't conditioned to be controlled and look out for each other. Won't find all the covid snitch police in the boonies.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I was wondering if anyone noticed changes to the article in the original post? It's saying there was an update yesterday.

I looked over it a bunch of times earlier this week, Perhaps, if I didn't know someone who stayed in a hotel to get better, it would have been more confusing...
edit on 13-10-2021 by dffrntkndfnml because: clarity

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join