It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secure Isolation camps coming to a Canadian province near you.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

originally posted by: macaronicaesar

a reply to: CthruU

I disagree with your argument that only the unvaccinated have a chance. I believe they are being led to the slaughter. We need to unite as one group vaccinated/unvaccinated to fight this, not going to divide further.

You also disagreed that a vaccine wasn't necessary, i believe "they" are also "being led to the slaughter" myself being one of "they" i can both see and feel my liberties being deprivated at an alarming rate but stand firm i will.

Unification - judging by well documented and undisputed behaviours of late i would advocate is impossible unfortunately.

You say "divide further" i say already divided but I see you already know this little fact by the way you referred to us as "THEY".

Unfortunately those are the facts.

I formulated a proper sentence. I’m not interested in fighting with you, if you want to play the word salad game and twist the meaning, please do it somewhere else. I had my reasons for getting jabbed, they seemed logical at the time, but yes, I’m having buyers remorse now. I don’t need to be reminded, I know what I’ve chosen to do and my reasons for doing so.

My problem isn’t with the vaccines themselves, it is with the total police take over. You should be able to get jabbed if you want and refuse the jab if you don’t. I support you, whatever you decide, but it’s becoming lay increasingly clear that this is no longer about health outcomes and about the government being in complete control.

I'm not interested in fighting with you either, I didn't twist anything just pointed out your terminology in relation to your statement so please if you can't handle it don't start threads asking for HELP. If you feel remorse you feel remorse and noones reminding you as you admitted as much yourself ????

As for your second paragraph i couldn't agree more.

Now if you can just stop feeling sorry for yourself and actually be receptive to the help you seek then maybe you can move forward.

You didn’t offer any help and yes I’m fed up. I haven’t been able to jog since 14 Aug, 3 days after my first jab, yet I got the second one anyway. I waited 6 weeks before getting my 2nd dose and my symptoms haven’t improved. So yeah, I’m #ing pissed, but I don’t have time to play gotcha with posters like you. If you have some help to offer, let’s hear it.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: macaronicaesar

This post has made me finally post after 15 years of following this site daily. I am also from New brunswick, Canada. What has been happening in our country and in our individual provinces is disgusting. With this being thanksgiving weekend and our government making family get together illegal I feel a lot of people are starting to wake up. Sadly I feel it is to late.

it has been 20 months of people talking about covid camps, vaccine passports, travel restriction etc. And so many people have accused people like me of being a conspiracy theorist. Even our own government said they would never enforce anything like this.

Now that it has all come true those people have two options. Admit they were wrong, or double down and tow the line for the government. Our province has a health minister that her only previous experience is owning a benjamine moore paint store for 17 years. And an education minister with no wife, kids and a political science degree. We are lost I feel and the best you can do now is worry about you and your's.

Good luck man. I dont know about you, but i will be celebrating Thanksgiving with MY family, in MY house on MY property tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   

I disagree with your argument that only the unvaccinated have a chance. I believe they are being led to the slaughter. We need to unite as one group vaccinated/unvaccinated to fight this, not going to divide further.

You also disagreed that a vaccine wasn't necessary, i believe "they" are also "being led to the slaughter" myself being one of "they" i can both see and feel my liberties being deprivated at an alarming rate but stand firm i will.

Unification - judging by well documented and undisputed behaviours of late i would advocate is impossible unfortunately.

You say "divide further" i say already divided but I see you already know this little fact by the way you referred to us as "THEY".

I formulated a proper sentence. I’m not interested in fighting with you, if you want to play the word salad game and twist the meaning, please do it somewhere else. I had my reasons for getting jabbed, they seemed logical at the time, but yes, I’m having buyers remorse now. I don’t need to be reminded, I know what I’ve chosen to do and my reasons for doing so.

My problem isn’t with the vaccines themselves, it is with the total police take over. You should be able to get jabbed if you want and refuse the jab if you don’t. I support you, whatever you decide, but it’s becoming lay increasingly clear that this is no longer about health outcomes and about the government being in complete control.

I'm not interested in fighting with you either, I didn't twist anything just pointed out your terminology in relation to your statement so please if you can't handle it don't start threads asking for HELP. If you feel remorse you feel remorse and noones reminding you as you admitted as much yourself ????

Now if you can just stop feeling sorry for yourself and actually be receptive to the help you seek then maybe you can move forward.

You didn’t offer any help and yes I’m fed up. I haven’t been able to jog since 14 Aug, 3 days after my first jab, yet I got the second one anyway. I waited 6 weeks before getting my 2nd dose and my symptoms haven’t improved. So yeah, I’m #ing pissed, but I don’t have time to play gotcha with posters like you. If you have some help to offer, let’s hear it.

"Posters like me" ehh, I'll let it go.

Ok so your a software designer then likely you got many contacts in IT world, engineers etc so in the feel of say a "gofundme" site why not start, design and implement a standbehindme site where people pledge to take a stand by discussing and declaring on site what the next step is.

You will soon find out just how many your reaching and are of similar mindset who want to take back your country.

I don't see any other way initially of unification and pledges of support but be prepared to become a political prisoner as you are advocating mass disobedience - in a nutshell.

This is not just Canadas problem you can expect swift and overwhelming opposition from your current policy makers.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Best wishes for a swift return to good health.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   
People have been getting warnings.

People have been labeled conspiracy nuts.

World Leaders getting threatened and blackmailed and paid off.

The NWO Plans are executing at quick-pace.

Nations with high resistance populations getting economically and authoritatively klobbered.

[loud drama violins and cellos]
[chucky laugh]

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Something tells me that you may not want to take long in making this choice for the move!
I wouldn’t be surprised if they made people who wanted to leave the country leave all of their belongings and assets behind them. There was a country that did this in the first half of the 20th century if I’m not mistaken.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   

a reply to: havokits bat# crazy my friend. I took my 2 doses even though I don’t believe I’m at increased risk for infection or bad outcomes. I did it for my unit and for the immunocompromised in my family. Thinking I could protect them from doing my small part, but in the process I have fallen ill. I was always a bit sceptical of the new vaccines, but seen ppl around me getting them without any issues.

Ugh, so frustrating being in this situation and the situation is dire. Hiring retired police to enforce health measures which includes rounding unvaccinated ppl into camps. Like wtf is wrong with people. Why are 30 million Canadians turning a blind eye towards this.

because the CBC and the Star and the Globe and Mail and everybody else in the media are assuring John Q Public that its all good and we must work together and if you don't take the vaccine you are a bad person and probably a racist.

as they said in The Prisoner; 'Un-Mutual'.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   

It's challenging times for most of us. Idk, how things are going to pan out. One aspect of the pandemic is putting a focus on boundaries, limitations, authority and energies like that. I get the impression you are measuring your options.

The stress of the situations everyone has been put into as our way of life has changed is difficult to wrestle with. Practicing channelling that anxiety while balancing other priorities is draining at best. It's tough but practicing directing that more constructively is easier than giving in to fear.

Go with your intuition, if moving is realistic then that wouldn't be a bad focus. It's easier for some to move than others. I don't want to move but feel deeply concerned and anxious reflecting on the direction our great nation is going. I regret not raising my voice sooner, having an awareness of possible dangers ahead.

Most of my neighbours appear to have faith in our governments' decisions so far. I feel this is partially the result of so many individuals deciding to get these new vaccines. I'm sorry your health has suffered, and God willing this is a temporary setback.

If you have the time, consider reaching out to different parts of the government with your concerns and perspective. I tried this, and it felt good. I believe in fighting the good fight. If the worst comes to pass, there's peace of mind knowing you put your practice putting your best foot forward throughout the journey. The tinfoil universe tends to put a negative slant on politicians and decision-makers. They are people too.

I feel the pandemic has had many drawing lines in the sand. I feel that everyone has a sense of boundaries, what are no-go zones. Apart of me thinks there is a lesson in these times we're going through, with all the uncertainty and fuzzy logic.

Reaching out and communicating with people gives a chance to express yourself, the possible stumbling blocks ahead, get feedback and create a line of communication with the individuals more directly involved with the situation. Whether they get back to you or not, at the very least it feels better getting stuff off your chest. It also can help fill in some of the blanks you have, to better chart your future. I found this helps when it comes to dealing with anxiety.

Without feedback, my hope lies in giving the person on the other end constructive food for thought, ideas to consider, adversity to watch out for, and a second look before moving forward. Hopefully, the universe will echo ideas worth their salt to the other. Agreement isn't a prerequisite when it comes to bringing something to the table. I feel someone can only make the best decisions when they have the best information to decide what is right for them. I feel time always tells, and boundaries become more defined as someone gets to know themselves better. Don't underestimate your role in that.

I feel Canadians are generally united about what is important to us. The politics of the vaccine rollout are divisive. Looking back on talking with some parts of the government, I feel positive about raising some of the challenges we find ourselves in. I could have done better though, the solutions and line of thought I forwarded weren't as helpful as I would have liked. There is a common ground we all share, even if it's hard to see sometimes. I'm being verbose already, one's approach varies as does the specific issue.

The deck seems to be stacked in light of the bias skeptics find themselves in. The pandemic often reminds me that it's not always what comes up, but how you play your cards.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vonbrunswick

This post has made me finally post after 15 years of following this site daily. I am also from New brunswick, Canada. What has been happening in our country and in our individual provinces is disgusting. With this being thanksgiving weekend and our government making family get together illegal I feel a lot of people are starting to wake up. Sadly I feel it is to late.

it has been 20 months of people talking about covid camps, vaccine passports, travel restriction etc. And so many people have accused people like me of being a conspiracy theorist. Even our own government said they would never enforce anything like this.

Now that it has all come true those people have two options. Admit they were wrong, or double down and tow the line for the government. Our province has a health minister that her only previous experience is owning a benjamine moore paint store for 17 years. And an education minister with no wife, kids and a political science degree. We are lost I feel and the best you can do now is worry about you and your's.

Good luck man. I dont know about you, but i will be celebrating Thanksgiving with MY family, in MY house on MY property tomorrow.

I never had an inclination to follow these rules tomorrow. We are going to # and we are going fast. I also believe it is getting close to being too late. I’m trying to get a rally going with the vaccinated/unvaccinated together as one ppl showing that we will be divided no more. I’m not afraid of the unvaccinated and the unvaccinated need not to be afraid of me. We need to do something or else it is over. Please rise up people.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   

"Posters like me" ehh, I'll let it go.

Ok so your a software designer then likely you got many contacts in IT world, engineers etc so in the feel of say a "gofundme" site why not start, design and implement a standbehindme site where people pledge to take a stand by discussing and declaring on site what the next step is.

You will soon find out just how many your reaching and are of similar mindset who want to take back your country.

I don't see any other way initially of unification and pledges of support but be prepared to become a political prisoner as you are advocating mass disobedience - in a nutshell.

This is not just Canadas problem you can expect swift and overwhelming opposition from your current policy makers.

Thanks for this post. This is the type of discussion I wanted to have from the beginning. I don’t think the opposition will be just from the policy makers alone, I feel the public has been brainwashed into accepting anything and everything the government tells them. I had hoped that the US would rise up and then that sentiment might reach its way up North, but sadly I don’t see much resistance there either. Although, certain states are doing some good.

There were polls taken about 4-5 weeks ago and 78% of the population was in favour of vaccine passports and 56% of those vaccinated did not want to associate with the unvaccinated. The government has to do very little here as the masses are doing the work for them. The situation is dire IMO and something doesn’t happen soon the unvaccinated will be sitting in camps and everyone will be wondering what went wrong, or in some instances cheering it on. I do like your proposal though. I think it’s a very good start.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Best wishes for a swift return to good health.

Cheers

Thank you, unfortunately, it hasn’t improved since 14 Aug and some nights I cry myself to sleep, but I’m hopeful it will improve with time. So far though, it’s impacted me mentally a great deal. I was running 25 min 5km runs and now I couldn’t finish one.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
People have been getting warnings.

People have been labeled conspiracy nuts.

World Leaders getting threatened and blackmailed and paid off.

The NWO Plans are executing at quick-pace.

Nations with high resistance populations getting economically and authoritatively klobbered.

[loud drama violins and cellos]
[chucky laugh]

I always thought something may happen, but I guess I never expected it to feel so imminent. It’s here imo and they are not turning back. Australia is a mess and Canada will be the same in the 3-4 weeks imo. Things are escalating quicker than I could have imagined.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: PiratesCut

Something tells me that you may not want to take long in making this choice for the move!
I wouldn’t be surprised if they made people who wanted to leave the country leave all of their belongings and assets behind them. There was a country that did this in the first half of the 20th century if I’m not mistaken.

I agree, it’s a tough decision to leave everything you’ve worked your entire life for behind, but I don’t recognize this country

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: dffrntkndfnml

Excellent post. I am definitely weighing my options, but I think this is a global agenda, so even though moving to Florida may sound appealing right now, I think rough waters will lie ahead for Floridian’s too. I can’t move my entire family and my wife’s entire family, so it feels like abandoning them and what if my fears are irrational? Have I lost my mind? I don’t know what is happening anymore, or how far this will go, but I debated sneaking off into the woods with a group of friends/family and living off the land for as long as we can, but this type of talk feels dangerous and silly to me at times, but then other times I am wondering wtf am I waiting for.

I know this is a problem everywhere, so is anybody resisting in anyway? I know many in the US are resisting being jabbed, but if people and children start being yanked from their homes what do you think will happen?

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   

If I made a post 9 years ago, I don’t remember. Besides the point, my myocarditis like the majority of everyone else’s in this country is not reported. Neither are about 90% of those cases.

Even after reports of moderna vax being pulled for being unsafe for ppl under 30, sheep like you will still believe the government numbers. You’re hilarious attacking me personally when you have nothing else to offer.

Lol, so you did not report your case of Myocarditis, did you self diagnose as well with WebMD, I guess you also made the connection to the vaccine, not a trained doctor?

One last question, if your condition has not been reported, then does that mean you did not seek treatment and toughed it out at home?

What a joke. Your exaggerations, dare I say lies have been found out. Back to the dark lurking corner for you sir.
edit on 9-10-2021 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Thanks for getting back to me. I may have to move, I guess it depends on my ability to pay the bills. I have a condition, children, family and a strong support network where I live, so won't move unless necessary. I'm willing to change jobs or work for myself if I am able to. For now, I am focused on paying debts and saving up some FU money in the next couple of years.

Throughout the pandemic, I have talked to my family and loved ones about the possibilities that could play out. Idk, most seemed more concerned about different things, and seeing others in the cars alone fully masked, or walking down the street alone in the rain gives me the impression that most are really scared about being taken out by this virus. I've been there too, so I try to be understanding. I am in the minority with most of my fears about our rights being eroded for the most part.

I feel that those who have similar aspirations are outnumbered, and don't know how much impact rallies and that have in the bigger picture. There seems to be an agenda, and it's moving quickly.

A part of me remains optimistic that we can collectively roll with the punches, conditions will change as different vaccines and treatments become available. Another thing to keep in mind, is how well will boosters play out, and how quickly the thing mutates. I honestly feel it will become less lethal as it becomes more transmissible. Hopefully, it turns out to be similar to the regular cold enough we can get back to the way we like to live. Some have predicted it will disappear as quickly as it came. If it were my choice, I'd rather not make permanent changes to deal with a temporary problem.

I think many are concerned about triage, that's why I thought it would be good to reach out to MP's, MLA's or whoever may be part of the decision-making process. It's easy to fear monger given everything that could happen, but I think it's important to raise questions about the direction things are headed in.

I don't see the questions being raised as often as I would like in the media, it often appears that reporting has been focused on reactions rather than initiative.

In a guerilla sense, these times are ripe for creative action. I've been tempted to address the public more directly. Unfortunately, following some of the ideas I've been most passionate about has put me in the hospital more than a few times. I can't risk the financial setback at the moment. I don't want to take my direct responsibilities for granted at this crucial time.

There are energies at play, that may result in a different perspective of what the future may hold. It's similar to the way one's perspective can grow and age between their late 20's and mid 30's. It's called Saturn Return in astrology, imo we are going through this on a collective scale. It's part of a cycle.

Many have grown through it before, so hopefully, each of us doing our part will steer things towards a better tomorrow. It's often a dramatic change, but extremely difficult to imagine without experiencing it. Change can often surprise us, practicing being prepared is helpful to weather the storm.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   

It is illegal for me to suggest a remedy for any disease or health condition... so says the American AMA.

HOWEVER, it is legal for me to say that IF I WERE EXPERIENCING certain covid 19 vaccine adverse reactions.... the things that *I* personally would do to help myself improve are:

1) I would eat for my health instead of for the flavorite tastes.... I would have fresh squeezed orange juice every single morning. However, I've experienced a cleansing that is harsh and abrasive from too much oj cleaning, which pours too many toxins into my blood at once... so I've learned to go slowly. WHENever I have felt poorly from too much fresh orange juice [as opposed to the enzyme-dead brand in a package or homogenized, nutrient-boiled-out variety], I stop drinking the orange juice and fast OR implement a single piece of organic grain toast. I've found popcorn is also good for soaking up acids or toxins in my body.

2) I've learned that herbs also, can be an excellent source for neutralizing toxins in my body. Even the Bible states that the green herbs are to be used for our medicines. Unfortunately, science enjoys changing the original chemistry in their labs and making herbs into herb concoctions and drugs that can be slowly deadly.
My most valuable herb to date is Goldenseal root. I have never experienced one failure from using this herb; but it tastes like a root cellar.

3) I've found that green, leafy vegetables and other plant foods can also create a chemical neutralizing reaction within my body. I ALWAYS feel more full, and better after eating a huge salad, completely raw, with red onions, green onions, tomatoes, avocado, et al ... I even make raw salad dressing from lemon juice, garlic and cold-pressed oils. And the reason I stress RAW is because when I have experienced a less-than-healthy condition, I have experienced swift and positive reactions from having all or nearly all, of my nutrient foods in a raw state.... BECAUSE... I need every nutrient I can obtain to counterbalance the problems within my body. And once a food or product is cooked... the enzymes are dead. Just like me... if I were to be cooked, I would be dead. And I need, want complete nutrition when I experience ill health.

I also use hot baths to reduce the pains that I have felt... along with a cold wash cloth on my head. I've had days when I have had to climb into a hot bath every two hours to keep from crying from pain. It helps; but it does not completely remove the pain. TIME does, has, along with a clean, pure diet.

There is an ATS member (posting in the health folders) who is currently describing his trek to better health, via fasting. I have used fasting many times to overcome health issues... but it is a very difficult experience and can be painful and when one breaks a fast, one can eat the wrong foods and have horrific pain or die.

I am always available to provide my experiences, rather than a medical cure.

I have heard that vitamin B, C and D, along with zinc are helpful for providing nutrition, while addressing the toxins within a body.

I'm glad that you have a partner there to help you... KNOW that you are not alone. There are THOUSANDS of people who care and will help, if they can.

I PRAY you find comfort and calm, and better health through your own investigations. I found the best answers (for me) in the "Back to Eden" book by Jethro Kloss.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I wanted to add some more.

Depending on your responsibilities, you may be able to change your lifestyle. I'm in B.C. and haven't got a passport. Life hasn't changed much for me, I don't go out much as when I was younger. It sucks though, that there are fewer options for those who have decided to wait. If your partner is supportive it can't hurt to discuss the possibilities.

I often wonder what my grandparents would have thought about this situation. They were in the war, and often come to mind when I think about the Charter of Rights and Freedoms.

The pandemic has been happening for a couple of years, I figured it would be good to consider 5 years to adjust better to all the changes. Hopefully, down the road, things will be clearer. Imo the general public has acted in good faith for the most part.

Hopefully, as long as that isn't taken for granted, the situation will improve. People only have so much patience with policy, it would be difficult to keep up with ones that don't work.

I haven't imagined how they could spin the unvaxxed into scapegoats. I could see it happening if complete leaps of logic were taken, I don't want it to get to that point.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Remember JT claimed that Canada doesn't have Covid Camps last year?

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I remember a few years back a talk radio show I listened to on the way to work had open lines anyone could call in. There was a guy that had to quit his contract job because he couldn't take it anymore. His job he related was to weld and install shackles in rail cars all shift. I always remember that. Hope this isn't all related to camps.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join