It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secure Isolation camps coming to a Canadian province near you.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I have never posted here before, but I feel it necessary to post at this time. My country is moving towards a complete police state as the government continues to segregate the unvaccinated from the vaccinated. The vaccine passports have already been rolled out and this weekend is Thanksgiving and New Brunswickers are being asked to keep to a one family bubble and not get together for dinner because vaccine status can not be guaranteed, we can however, go out to a restaurant together because as long as everyone in the group is vaccinated.

A little background on me. I’ve been in the Reserves since 1997 and I’m a software developer full time. I have both of my Pfizer vaccinations. I developed myocarditis after my first shot and continued to get my 2nd shot against my own better judgement and have been paying for it ever since. My girlfriend of 20 years is a registered nurse, has witnessed my failing health first hand and has elected not to be vaccinated. As of 19 Nov she will be given leave without pay.

Ok, onto the reason I felt important to post here is because of this article I found in the CBC www.cbc.ca...

Saskatchewan is setting up secure isolation camps. When ATSers and the like have been talking about this for years and most people I interact with on a daily basis have called those claims nuts and those ppl conspiracy theorists. I’m sad to say that Canadian people are very accepting and easy going to our own detriment and no one here has the courage to do what is needed to stop the madness. I am afraid, very afraid.

What can I do to help get this once great country of ours back. Please help!!!

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: macaronicaesar

Sorry about your bad fortune. Canada is as bad as NZ and Australia.

I've read that Ahern of NZ and Trudeau of Canada were very influenced by Klaus Schwab of the World Economic Forum.

WEF and GAVI with Gates are bringing Eugenicists into power.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

Sorry about your bad fortune. Canada is as bad as NZ and Australia.

I've read that Ahern of NZ and Trudeau of Canada were very influenced by Klaus Schwab of the World Economic Forum.

I’m considering relocating to Florida. It seems to be one of the sane places still remaining. This is very frightening #, it’s not on a conspiracy site. This plan is laid out in our national news, the CBC and no one seems to notice and no one seems to care. It’s absolutely devastating, but I want to fight back. I don’t like being rolled over, rumour has it that the fed and provincial governments have locked up all the top law firms so it is tough getting representation through the legal system because the best and brightest lawyers represent the government and they can’t advise the people because of conflicts of interest. It’s bat# crazy here and the majority of the people seem to want this.

I am losing faith in my neighbours to do what is necessary to end this tyranny before it is too late.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   

I live in Florida, and am thankful we have DeSantis as Governor.

Real estate values have skyrocketed in the last year, and the traffic is terrible.

Good luck to you whatever you do.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   

www.theguardian.com...

'It’s a place where they try to destroy you': why concentration camps are still with us
Mass internment camps did not begin or end with the Nazis – today they are everywhere from China to Europe to the US. How can we stop their spread?

Anyone else still ready to mock the FEMA camp idea?

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   

You can't take your country back, this is clearly way bigger than individual countries.

A global agenda without question, only hope would have been military refusing jabs and taking over but clearly they are jabbing up. As you did.

Humanity is lost, life as it was is lost and we now play the waiting game to see exactly where this is headed.

Only the unvaccinated and prepper savy who are unafraid and willing to draw a line in the sand have a chance to prevail but even our chances are limited.

You can forget about taking back your country, it like Australia, UK and other Western countries have passed the point of no return as their citizens where far to busy fighting amongst themselves to stand as one.

Its very very close to being everyone for themselves.....

edit on 9-10-2021 by CthruU because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

www.theguardian.com...

'It’s a place where they try to destroy you': why concentration camps are still with us
Mass internment camps did not begin or end with the Nazis – today they are everywhere from China to Europe to the US. How can we stop their spread?

Anyone else still ready to mock the FEMA camp idea?
Exactly, love to see the pro globalist shills tell us how this is all in our heads.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

I disagree with your argument that only the unvaccinated have a chance. I believe they are being led to the slaughter. We need to unite as one group vaccinated/unvaccinated to fight this, not going to divide further.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Did I say death camps?
I meant happy camps!
-South Park movie

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   

All I can say is that you draw your line and stick to it.

You will always have the ability to say "No" to any law, official, or persons that you disagree with. How you back up your fight, is up to you and where you live.

I read the article. The isolation center was at an undisclosed place before and they mentioned people being "detained" there for not following the protocol. Those words are alarming to me.

For now, the "new" isolation center is a hospital. Not sure how they are going to manage that, or if this is all a clever use of wordplay.

Also, Ministry of Health? What kind of 1984-level title is that?

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Im in Ontario - working in a remote mining camp.

Management made the decision to either get vaxxed or get fired. You got till the end of Oct to be fully vaccinated.
Its complete insanity.

I havent heard anything about these isolation camps yet.

But Trudeau is a complete and utter idiot. I wouldnt put it passed him.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: macaronicaesar

I disagree with your argument that only the unvaccinated have a chance. I believe they are being led to the slaughter. We need to unite as one group vaccinated/unvaccinated to fight this, not going to divide further.

You also disagreed that a vaccine wasn't necessary, i believe "they" are also "being led to the slaughter" myself being one of "they" i can both see and feel my liberties being deprivated at an alarming rate but stand firm i will.

Unification - judging by well documented and undisputed behaviours of late i would advocate is impossible unfortunately.

You say "divide further" i say already divided but I see you already know this little fact by the way you referred to us as "THEY".

Unfortunately those are the facts.
edit on 9-10-2021 by CthruU because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: SalanderAhern of NZ and Trudeau of Canada were very influenced by Klaus Schwab of the World Economic Forum.

what a nest of vipers that is. so many 'leaders' seem to be sharing a psychotic episode. mask hysteria.

it's all very sad.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: havokits bat# crazy my friend. I took my 2 doses even though I don’t believe I’m at increased risk for infection or bad outcomes. I did it for my unit and for the immunocompromised in my family. Thinking I could protect them from doing my small part, but in the process I have fallen ill. I was always a bit sceptical of the new vaccines, but seen ppl around me getting them without any issues.

Ugh, so frustrating being in this situation and the situation is dire. Hiring retired police to enforce health measures which includes rounding unvaccinated ppl into camps. Like wtf is wrong with people. Why are 30 million Canadians turning a blind eye towards this.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

I havent heard anything about these isolation camps yet.

They're currently being built at rapid rates being referred to as dedicated quarantine centres.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

You also disagreed that a vaccine wasn't necessary, i believe "they" are also "being led to the slaughter" myself being one of "they" i can both see and feel my liberties being deprivated at an alarming rate but stand firm i will.

Unification - judging by well documented and undisputed behaviours of late i would advocate is impossible unfortunately.

You say "divide further" i say already divided but I see you already know this little fact by the way you referred to us as "THEY".

I formulated a proper sentence. I’m not interested in fighting with you, if you want to play the word salad game and twist the meaning, please do it somewhere else. I had my reasons for getting jabbed, they seemed logical at the time, but yes, I’m having buyers remorse now. I don’t need to be reminded, I know what I’ve chosen to do and my reasons for doing so.

My problem isn’t with the vaccines themselves, it is with the total police take over. You should be able to get jabbed if you want and refuse the jab if you don’t. I support you, whatever you decide, but it’s becoming lay increasingly clear that this is no longer about health outcomes and about the government being in complete control.
edit on 9-10-2021 by macaronicaesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Well, right off the get go you have presented a false statement...

I have never posted here before, but I feel it necessary to post at this time.

You have posted previously on ATS according to your post history. Grant it, it was back in 2012.

So, with you credibility already shaky, you claim to be one of the few dozen cases of myocarditis in Canada, unlikely at best, but with your lack of credibility I have a hard time believing any medical condition you have is related to the vaccine.

That all being said, I actually agree with the latter part of post. The Canadian government has set up an ineffective isolation process and to further restrict it will just make things worse.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   
If I made a post 9 years ago, I don’t remember. Besides the point, my myocarditis like the majority of everyone else’s in this country is not reported. Neither are about 90% of those cases.

Even after reports of moderna vax being pulled for being unsafe for ppl under 30, sheep like you will still believe the government numbers. You’re hilarious attacking me personally when you have nothing else to offer.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   
This camp isn’t necessarily being setup because of Trudeau. I do believe he’s in cosy with the globalists though. There was rumours of these camps being built prior to this becoming official, but no one around these parts seem to care.
edit on 9-10-2021 by macaronicaesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

I formulated a proper sentence. I’m not interested in fighting with you, if you want to play the word salad game and twist the meaning, please do it somewhere else. I had my reasons for getting jabbed, they seemed logical at the time, but yes, I’m having buyers remorse now. I don’t need to be reminded, I know what I’ve chosen to do and my reasons for doing so.

My problem isn’t with the vaccines themselves, it is with the total police take over. You should be able to get jabbed if you want and refuse the jab if you don’t. I support you, whatever you decide, but it’s becoming lay increasingly clear that this is no longer about health outcomes and about the government being in complete control.

I'm not interested in fighting with you either, I didn't twist anything just pointed out your terminology in relation to your statement so please if you can't handle it don't start threads asking for HELP. If you feel remorse you feel remorse and noones reminding you as you admitted as much yourself ????

As for your second paragraph i couldn't agree more.

Now if you can just stop feeling sorry for yourself and actually be receptive to the help you seek then maybe you can move forward.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join