It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China’s Nightmarish New Bio Weapon Targets Race and Ethnicity

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Just think, China is what our current leadership looks to for inspiration. They make the Nazis look like Boy Scouts.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Say, aren't Whites an Asians long lost, Neandertholic cousins?

Great going, Homo Superiority Complex...you know bitches love Winnie the Pooh, it a market all on its own.
edit on 9-10-2021 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   
If each country releases a bio weapon that targets all other races the earth will be empty I guess. Pretty stupid People!

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Well, if nothing can stop it, why not live your life?

Nothing we can do? So what's the point in being afraid all the time?

The "elites" have already won, haven't they?

Must suck to live like that every day.

Today, I'm working this morning. Taking a walk with the dog later this afternoon, to enjoy the beautiful fall colors. Going to a corn maze, then having dinner with some friends.

That's my day, not worrying about all the gloom and doom, but enjoying my life. Ya know, the one going on right now, that you guys are letting pass you by because of all this BS.

Stay afraid. Doesn't affect my quality of life one bit. But realize, it does yours.

a reply to: BerkshireEntity

Lol why did you blow it by reading and commenting here!

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I can imagine a wasteland of black glass that used to be China if they released such a thing.

I doubt the CCP would like to deal with both the US and Russian nuclear arsenals.
edit on 9-10-2021 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Great topic OP, S&F! I watched the whole video and he didn't really say how the weapon would know how to target based on race specifically. Around halfway into the video he talks about how the technology could attack your body, but I missed where he explained of how the race technology works.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join